Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi! i dont really no what it means either lol i always thought it meant like someone is eating something lol!:roftl:

Hi :bye:

I really have no idea :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I know I've seen a picture with that on it .. but the meaning .. no' date=' can't help you there .. sorry..[/quote']

Thank you for the big help crazy ladies :roftl::lmao:

Hi Silver, Aimee, Bienie and everyone else :bye:

I ask the other day whats 'num, num, num' means, but I don't have a answer :thumbdown::bleh:

Hi Lucy - I think it's just the meaningless sound you make when you see a picture of Mika and are so :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl::shocked: that you can't say any words

Thank you for the big help crazy ladies :roftl :lmao

You're welcome :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Hi Lucy - I think it's just the meaningless sound you make when you see a picture of Mika and are so :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl::shocked: that you can't say any words

Yeah, probably it's something like that .. :roftl:

1001tn7.jpg

Idk what it is. It sounds like the noises Cookie Monster makes when he eats. lol:roftl:

Or it could be that you just want to eat him up :licks_lips::drool:

ok, I think that is enough :roftl:

Ow, I've found another picture ...

(I have to dig very deep to find Mika-pictures :blush-anim-cl: On my first page of imageshack there are only 2 pictures :blush-anim-cl::roftl:).

fujirock2zw4.jpg

I HAVE GOT PLENTY OF PICS IN MY PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT:naughty: well over 1000:naughty::naughty::naughty:

I don't :roftl:

I think I only have the Werchter-pictures there .. (and some other, not Mika-pictures :blush-anim-cl::bleh:).

is better he likes of his butt, if you don't like of your own butt who will? :floor:

Well, I think in Mika's case .... :naughty::roftl:

(not me though, I don't look at his butt :bleh:)