Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika just doesn't have the hang of braces, does he?:roftl:

suspenders12.jpg

yeah I know when it come to braces I think he's completely clueless:roftl: (you should see my thread I made a while ago about him not knowing what braces are for lol) it's called mika nearly lost his trousers again (have you forgotten what braces are for?)

aww bless Mika he's such a sweetie :wub2:

btw hello everyone I'm back :bye:(as if you hadn't guessed lol)

does anyone need a doctor in the house?

7april11.gif

oh yeah I DO seriously I'm in a lot of agony today!!! I've had an extremely sore neck since yesterday (it hasn't improved one bit) and I have pain in my left hip, both knees hurt as does my back & under my left arm so I need Dr Mika

he can make me feel better i'm sure!!!

Perhaps with a nice massage:wub2: and maybe a nice hot steamy bath to ease the pain :wink2:

oh yeah I DO seriously I'm in a lot of agony today!!! I've had an extremely sore neck since yesterday (it hasn't improved one bit) and I have pain in my left hip, both knees hurt as does my back & under my left arm so I need Dr Mika

he can make me feel better i'm sure!!!

Perhaps with a nice massage:wub2: and maybe a nice hot steamy bath to ease the pain :wink2:

Hi DarkLight

This is the closest I can get to giving you a massage :huglove: enjoy :thumb_yello:

that link doesn't seem to be working properly i clicked it & it said it can't show that cover :blink:

well when I click it it says download instrustions yes we do have the cover you are looking for but no we can't show it to you

you've most likely clicked an old link to this cover or someone else has gone wrong:blink:

http://www.allcdcovers.com/show/116048/mika_live_parc_des_princes_paris_2008_retail_cd/front I found it here

i've saved it to my photobucket so I can post it here

parcdesprinces-mika-dvd-cover.jpg

no you won't I will:roftl::mf_rosetinted: he's mine so get your paws off heeeheehee:naughty: (I wish)

ok, let's see who win :naughty: I just know that we don't know of anything that will happen to us in this life,

he can fall in love with a celebrity or not, even by a fan, if the fan isn't too crazy

:roftl:

ok, let's see who win :naughty: I just know that we don't know of anything that will happen to us in this life,

he can fall in love with a celebrity or not, even by a fan, if the fan isn't too crazy

:roftl:

lol true he could fall for a fan it's not absolutely impossible I suppose

it has happened to many celebs before!! and it may happen again (ooh I should cocoa it being me though) it'd probably be someone else if he were to date a fan no one in the right mind would want me with all my 'emotional & physical' problems I'd be too much trouble:thumbdown: he'd surely NOT want that he deserves better!!!

lol true he could fall for a fan it's not absolutely impossible I suppose

it has happened to many celebs before!! and it may happen again (ooh I should cocoa it being me though) it'd probably be someone else if he were to date a fan no one in the right mind would want me with all my 'emotional & physical' problems I'd be too much trouble:thumbdown: he'd surely NOT want that he deserves better!!!

I believe in my problems as an obstacle too, sometimes I think 'who will want someone like me?' but everyone has problems, and Mika isn't anything normal too :naughty::bleh:

he deserves the best for him, and you deserve the best for you, that doesn't mean that you aren't good enough for him, or any other :wink2:

I believe in my problems as an obstacle too, sometimes I think 'who will want someone like me?' but everyone has problems, and Mika isn't anything normal too :naughty:bleh

he deserves the best for him, and you deserve the best for you, that doesn't mean that you aren't good enough for him, or any other :wink2:

aww thanks :blush-anim-cl: you deserve the best for you too!

I know everyone has their problems indeed it's just I have so many that I feel no one in the right mind would want me I mean even my parents don't truly want me so It kinda leaves you feeling worthless & unlovable. :no::emot-sad::crybaby:

I do have a heck of a lot of love to give though & I'd happily give it to Mika:wub2: if he wanted it

aww thanks :blush-anim-cl: you deserve the best for you too!

I know everyone has their problems indeed it's just I have so many that I feel no one in the right mind would want me I mean even my parents don't truly want me so It kinda leaves you feeling worthless & unlovable. :no::emot-sad::crybaby:

I do have a heck of a lot of love to give though & I'd happily give it to Mika:wub2: if he wanted it

trust me, I know how you feel, because of my health I can't work, I always feel a useless, I take medication for depression, I did therapy for 4 years and helped me a lot but I still feel these things, but don't ask me why but I believe that everything happens for a reason.

I have a lot of love too, is Mika wants some I'm here to serve and protect haha :naughty:

trust me, I know how you feel, because of my health I can't work, I always feel a useless, I take medication for depression, I did therapy for 4 years and helped me a lot but I still feel these things, but don't ask me why but I believe that everything happens for a reason.

I have a lot of love too, is Mika wants some I'm here to serve and protect haha :naughty:

I can't work either sadly & it makes me depressed I feel like a useless piece of sh*t most days I feel I'm no use to anyone even myself so I know how that feels!

I've had therapy for a year & a half myself but could do with more therapy it's just when you have very little money you can't afford private therapy fees so have to be put on a waiting list for free therapy via your dr & you can be on the waiting list for years!!

there is the samaritans here in the uk who provide free counselling but from where I live it's a pretty long distance & despite my dad having a car he's useless & lets me down anytime i have an appointment anywhere it's like he really doesn't give a damn (well truth be told he doesn't) And I have very little money so I can't afford to take the bus as it would cost an awful lot to travel that far

you can phone them but I hate talking on the phone I just have a strange thing about talking on the phone with people I don't know I find it awkward!!

Edited by DarkLight
misspelt therapy as thrapy lmao oh so funny hehehe, also spelt phone as phoine lol I'm useless tonight

I can't work either sadly & it makes me depressed I feel like a useless piece of sh*t most days I feel I'm no use to anyone even myself so I know how that feels!

I've had therapy for a year & a half myself but could do with more therapy it's just when you have very little money you can't afford private therapy fees so have to be put on a waiting list for free therapy via your dr & you can be on the waiting list for years!!

there is the samaritans here in the uk who provide free counselling but from where I live it's a pretty long distance & despite my dad having a car he's useless & lets me down anytime i have an appointment anywhere it's like he really doesn't give a damn (well truth be told he doesn't) And I have very little money so I can't afford to take the bus as it would cost an awful lot to travel that far

you can phone them but I hate talking on the phone I just have a strange thing about talking on the phone with people I don't know I find it awkward!!

so you live with your family? I don't like to talk on the phone too, I like to look in the eyes when I'm talking, see the reaction on peoples face. I'm sorry that your family don't support you.

so you live with your family? I don't like to talk on the phone too, I like to look in the eyes when I'm talking, see the reaction on peoples face. I'm sorry that your family don't support you.

yeah unfortunately for me i live with my mum & dad still (i'm 23 btw) I would leave home but as I can't work I can't afford to & it's awful living with my mum & dad as i mentioned in my thread in general chat the other day my mum can be violent & tried to kill me (and she tried to kill dad too) and she tried to hit me over the head with her walking stick also she can be very moody bitchy & nasty it sure doesn't help me to overcome my problems it just makes them worse!!!