Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

do you like those men hairy, full of hair up in the back? this is what I mean

:wink2:

você conhece o ator brasileiro Tony Ramos? :naughty:

Ewwwwww,hair on the back is totally gross! :puke:

Ehem :mf_rosetinted: Danieeeelaa,gde siii?:roftl:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe...wait,you wanna say that some peopel from his managment say to him to shave his chest? :eek:

I don't like it THAT hairy...but a little bit of a chest hair - I don't mind it :das:

Awh yes,that's for sure.:naughty: I asked you but you didn't answer so I'm gonna ask you again :blush-anim-cl: - how are you? How was your day?

these people always dictate to the artist what they think the public will want, most women don't like of hairy men , so they shave.

Mika was very thin, then begin to do exercises to keep the muscles defined, is more beautiful when it gets to shirtless, these kind of things :thumbdown:

these people always dictate to the artist what they think the public will want, most women don't like of hairy men , so they shave.

Mika was very thin, then begin to do exercises to keep the muscles defined, is more beautiful when it gets to shirtless, these kind of things :thumbdown:

O yeah,I see what you mean...I agree :wink2:

Maybe...wait,you wanna say that some peopel from his managment say to him to shave his chest? :eek:

I don't like it THAT hairy...but a little bit of a chest hair - I don't mind it :das:

Awh yes,that's for sure.:naughty: I asked you but you didn't answer so I'm gonna ask you again :blush-anim-cl: - how are you? How was your day?

Sorry, didn't see it sweetie. I'm fine. It has been a normal saturday. Shopping (groceries and stuff), doing the laundry, some cleaning. Some MFC :naughty:

m5.jpg

Sorry, didn't see it sweetie. I'm fine. It has been a normal saturday. Shopping (groceries and stuff), doing the laundry, some cleaning. Some MFC :naughty:

m5.jpg

Hihihi :naughty: I was at my art studio today after two weeks :wub2:

uup.jpg

girls I'm sooooooooo happy, my good friend Cibele has just joined the forum :punk: we already are fans of Robbie Williams and now she's here, finally I'll have another crazy brazilian like me to talk about Mika :blush-anim-cl::punk:

aw great,great!!! :clap:

more :insane: stalkers :naughty:

n1344673937_40793_7206.jpg

Art studio? Do you work there?

]

Yes,I'm a memeber for eight years already. :thumb_yello: I won lot of awards...art is my life :blush-anim-cl: that's why I got so excited when I saw the pic of Mika with a brush in his hand,the one Avoca posted yesterday from the PDP DVD...:blush-anim-cl:

stripedred.jpg

(omg he's so skinny hered:-look at his arm)

I love when he looks so thin and skinny :blush-anim-cl:

girls I'm sooooooooo happy, my good friend Cibele has just joined the forum : we already are fans of Robbie Williams and now she's here, finally I'll have another crazy brazilian like me to talk about Mika :bnk:

Really,that's great!:punk: I love Robbie too...:wub2:

Yes,I'm a memeber for eight years already. I won lot of awards...art is my life that's why I got so excited when I saw the pic of Mika with a brush in his hand,the one Avoca posted yesterday from the PDP DVD...

I love when he looks so thin and skinny

Really,that's great! I love Robbie too...

yeah...on that pic looks soooo:wub2: like...worried and unprotected :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I knooooow, I saw his pic in your MS page :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah...:wub2: I love Take That too - I'm obsessed with their song "Patience"...:naughty:

yeah...on that pic looks soooo:wub2: like...worried and unprotected :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Exactly! I wanna give him a big big warm hug :blush-anim-cl:

Yes,I'm a memeber for eight years already. :thumb_yello: I won lot of awards...art is my life :blush-anim-cl: that's why I got so excited when I saw the pic of Mika with a brush in his hand,the one Avoca posted yesterday from the PDP DVD...:blush-anim-cl:

That's great :thumb_yello: Do you want to work as an artist?

627a.jpg