Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AAAAAAAAAAhhhh

And he's with Cherisse

as always:mf_rosetinted:

I would like that very much,yes! I'm planning to go to the Art Academy.

art academy???niiiiiice:wub2:

i know to paint an draw very well too...but i wanna be stuardess ....i'd like art to stay just a hobby....i think if art become my job i'll start to hate it :huh: and dunno can i make a good living from it....:boxed:

art academy???niiiiiice:wub2:

i know to paint an draw very well too...but i wanna be stuardess ....i'd like art to stay just a hobby....i think if art become my job i'll start to hate it :huh: and dunno can i make a good living from it....:boxed:

Stuardess is a nice job,quiteeasy and you travel the whole planet :naughty: and it's well paid too.

I would like never start hating art and painting! When I feel like nothing I want to draw or paint,or when I feel something I put my feelings on a paper,I draw something...:wub2: well,being an artist is not well paid here,but in other countries it is :wink2: so I'd like to go to London,that's my biggest wish. Or Berlin. But London's on the 1st place...when I was there I completely fell in love with it...:wub2:

Does this count as Mikagasmic?:bleh:

I made this for the Yearbook.

Mikayearbookfinal2.jpg

It's from that photo,I think you know it...

Wauw :thumb_yello:

You surely immediatly now wich picture it is .. :naughty: I have a poster from it :wub2::bleh:

Stuardess is a nice job,quiteeasy and you travel the whole planet :naughty: and it's well paid too.

I would like never start hating art and painting! When I feel like nothing I want to draw or paint,or when I feel something I put my feelings on a paper,I draw something...:wub2: well,being an artist is not well paid here,but in other countries it is :wink2:

I want be an artist too but at least for now I don't have any experience yet :blush-anim-cl:

Stuardess is a nice job,quiteeasy and you travel the whole planet and it's well paid too.

I would like never start hating art and painting! When I feel like nothing I want to draw or paint,or when I feel something I put my feelings on a paper,I draw something... well,being an artist is not well paid here,but in other countries it is so I'd like to go to London,that's my biggest wish. Or Berlin. But London's on the 1st place...when I was there I completely fell in love with it...

aw...well it could be....i'd love to live in london but almost just bcs mika lives there and i'd be able to be on his concerts there:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

well...i put my feelings on paper too....but i moslty write poems...more then draw ect

bcs im tooooooooooooo childly:blush-anim-cl: i love to draw only little creatures-ya know "čiča-gliše" :das:

Wauw :thumb_yello:

You surely immediatly now wich picture it is .. y: I have a poster from it :wub2:h:

Yeah...I know.:bleh:

Thanks!:wink2:

Hi Keti, just thought I'd pop in for a quick visit ::

A quick one? :sad:

c13fe3da.jpg

I want be an artist too but at least for now I don't have any experience yet :blush-anim-cl:

You want to be a painter,illustrator,sculpter...?

aw...well it could be....i'd love to live in london but almost just bcs mika lives there and i'd be able to be on his concerts there

well...i put my feelings on paper too....but i moslty write poems...more then draw ect

bcs im tooooooooooooo childly:blush-anim-cl: i love to draw only little creatures-ya know "čiča-gliše" s:

I write poems too! I have plenty of them...I don't draw Čiča Gliša's :roftl: I eman I do but only whe I'm bored. My art is a lot more serious,I do Van Gogh's and Picasso's the most. They're my favs :wub2:

You want to be a painter,illustrator,sculpter...?

I write poems too! I have plenty of them...I don't draw Čiča Gliša's :roftl: I eman I do but only whe I'm bored. My art is a lot more serious,I do Van Gogh's and Picasso's the most. They're my favs :wub2:

yeah,i know....i said im too childy:rolls_eyes:

thay just make me happy-not serious works as i sometimes do...i'll show u .....

4ex: a0296a5a.jpg

(it's not mika,sry ppll:rolls_eyes:)