David Tennant ??

SarahfromParis

I don't know if this thread is meant for musicians only or aslo for actors..

anyway...

I learnt yesteray that David Tennant would be leaving Dr Who after the 2009 specials and ... well... how to put it in an "adult" way ?... ok, screw the adulthood, i'm devastated, i don't want the Tenth Doctor to go !!!!! :no::emot-sad: Tennant is the best Doctor this show ever had and right now, i just want to cry like an 8 years old..

Am i the only one ?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this thread is meant for musicians only or aslo for actors..

anyway...

I learnt yesteray that David Tennant would be leaving Dr Who after the 2009 specials and ... well... how to put it in an "adult" way ?... ok, screw the adulthood, i'm devastated, i don't want the Tenth Doctor to go !!!!! :no::emot-sad: Tennant is the best Doctor this show ever had and right now, i just want to cry like an 8 years old..

Am i the only one ?

No your not the only one :wink2:

He was the soooooooooo the best ,its not fair :tears::crybaby: only 4 or 5 hours of him left in Doctor Who :emot-sad:

No your not the only one :wink2:

He was the soooooooooo the best ,its not fair :tears::crybaby: only 4 or 5 hours of him left in Doctor Who :emot-sad:

I don't want him to go- but he doesn't rule out coming back for specials etc. which is something. And isn't it nice to see him nearly on screen hte same time as MIka on JOols Holland?

Who do you think should replace him? (I know, I KNOW- but someone will)

I don't want him to go- but he doesn't rule out coming back for specials etc. which is something. And isn't it nice to see him nearly on screen hte same time as MIka on JOols Holland?

Who do you think should replace him? (I know, I KNOW- but someone will)

Me neither :tears: yeah

Whats that ?

I don't want any one to replace him-But probably James McAVOY ( the thorn in narnia) but I think Russell TOVEY( the guy in history boys )But he's already been on Doctor who