The Australian Thread: Part Eighteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I interrupt this exciting program to inform y'all that the tree is updated again...

TheHalliwells4.jpg

:naughty:

I wasn't sure how to make DC and Mzee twins without the same parents.. :smth:

:bow:

Well done, well done. I was surprised to see that Rosie was my child through Emmy.:naughty:

That's how I got my reputation from Artsy :sneaky2:

One frucking sig and you can't let it go. Your rep was trashed before I posted that.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm more than willing to call him something other than Dishpig. I think it's rather revolting, but that's just me. Does he have any preferences?

(And if you're my mother, does that mean I have to obey you? *rolls eyes and slams door on the way out to sulk in her bedroom*)

The other half is here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15646&highlight=heart+bracelet

Or here (the offshoot thread from the amount of panicking people in the main thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16809&highlight=heart+bracelet

But yes, I got mine at Diva too

Is there anything that there is not a thread about? :roftl:

I will read it tomorrow, I'm meant to be making dinner at the moment.

I've banned myself from Diva... I have too much crap from there...

A bit... how about next monday?

I think I need to do the same. I've spent about $40 there just in the last week and already have plans for another spree next week.

Monday should be fine.

That it is... I only had Dead and Alive and The Last Concert for years, andI only got D&A cause a friend copied it for me... another Mikamite, mouselle, has tapes of D&A and The National Theatre, and I copied them onto DVD for her and copied my own version... though my National Theatre one doesn't work!

All I've got is a few episodes of DAAS Kapital on video and the book. I used to have Icon and a whole lot of cassettes of them that I'd taped when they used to be on this old show Saturday Afternoon Fever that was on Triple J in the early 90s but I lost them one time when I moved house :crybaby:

*holds memorial service for Pammy's monitor*

I wouldn't imagine so... how old was it though?

Thank you :tears:

I really don't know. We've had it for a few years but it was second hand so it's probably lucky that it lasted as long as it did. I suppose we should move bravely into this century and get a flat screen but I'm quite sure we won't :bleh:

I FRUCKING HATE TESTS. And I have two of them tomorrow.

Good luck :thumb_yello:

Not Spicks and Specks? I was going to ask it anyone else watched Spicks and Specks... It was a "best-of" night. It finished with a bit from an episode where they all got up and sang Time Warp and Adam Hills ripped his clothes off at the end and turned out to be in a Frank'n'furter outfit!

:doh: I always forget that it's on. I swear I've only remembered it about twice this year, I keep meaning to go and check if I can get podcasts of it.

Harsh! I love Diva, I am addicted to their bracelets ... when they are half price.

I hate it when they have posters in the window that say EVERYTHING $5!!! and then you go in, load up and only then notice the fine print on the poster that says something like "by everything, we mean only the really ugly stuff that no one ever buys, everything else still costs more than you want to pay for it". That damn sign has gotten me about 3 times.

Is anybody on here with Optus for their mobile phone who wouldn't mind me ringing them every now and then? I'm with Optus, get free minutes, but slowly all my friends have changed phone companies. If I don't find some other people I want to talk to with Optus, I may be changing too...

Anyone?

I have Virgin. They are evil.

Ok, so I apologize in advance for ANOTHER ridiculous Noob question. I will try to make it the last one! What is the deal with the family tree thingy? I'm getting hopelessly lost:blush-anim-cl:

Now I better go before everyone starts whining about how they need food.

I'm more than willing to call him something other than Dishpig. I think it's rather revolting, but that's just me. Does he have any preferences?

(And if you're my mother, does that mean I have to obey you? *rolls eyes and slams door on the way out to sulk in her bedroom*)

His real name is Sam and I think that's the one he minds the least.

You get back here and show some respect, young lady! I brought you into this world and by God, I can take you right back out!:mad3:

Cake = Welcome home

Flowers = Congratulations.

Hmm, but my dad loves dried flowers (because he is a girl, he would want flowers) and Margaret likes live flowers, and it would be FAR cheaper to just WRITE both of them on there :naughty:

I've got to go now before the shops close, reply to everyone else later! Free dinner ft. picking up my kooks poster tonight!

Well done, well done. I was surprised to see that Rosie was my child through Emmy.

We're still waiting on the results from Maury though :wink2:

One frucking sig and you can't let it go. Your rep was trashed before I posted that.:mf_rosetinted:

But you insisted on flogging it all over the MFC and then it got worse because, like Mika during singing Ring Ring, I can't keep my pants up. :sneaky2:

I'm kind of around... I had KFC for dinner... *slaps self for having naughty takeaway food*

ewww.. *shudders* But it is tasty.

Hi all! Here with Dishpig. He has asked if you might be willing to call him something other than Dishpig.

Personally, I kinda like it anyways.

HIYA DISHPIG!!!!!! :wub2:

Why would we change it? :smth:

Why would one of us start obeying our mothers now??

Look at how she treats me!

Ok, so I apologize in advance for ANOTHER ridiculous Noob question. I will try to make it the last one! What is the deal with the family tree thingy? I'm getting hopelessly lost.

Oh, I'm not surprised this was asked. We need a FAQ sheet. :naughty:

You get back here and show some respect, young lady! I brought you into this world and by God, I can take you right back out!

Technically, I brought her into this world *zhhz* (courtesy of photodeluxe)

Zoidy, the family tree arose some dark night on msn when we decided that out of a strong urge to be related to one another, we could actually create a blood connection. It just grew and grew and next thing you know, CD is calling me Momma.

That. Yesh. But the moment it started was when I called you by your full MFC username because you were being naughty, Artsyfartsy17. :sneaky2:

We're still waiting on the results from Maury though :wink2:

But you insisted on flogging it all over the MFC and then it got worse because, like Mika during singing Ring Ring, I can't keep my pants up. :sneaky2:

HIYA DISHPIG!!!!!! :wub2:

Why would we change it? :smth:

Technically, I brought her into this world *zhhz* (courtesy of photodeluxe)

That. Yesh. But the moment it started was when I called you by your full MFC username because you were being naughty, Artsyfartsy17. :sneaky2:

Well, we'll see what Maury has to say about the whole issue. He is the reigning opinion after all.

It's not my fault your pants won't stay up. I was too busy trying to keep Mike's from falling around his ankles. *hmph*

Because for some odd reason, he doesn't much care for being called a pig.

....I'll change that.:naughty:

That was the moment I accepted you as my birth mother ft. Maury's results.:wub2:

I'M SORRY!!

but 11,000 NZ'ers became aussie citizens last year it rubs me up the wrong way.

:mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3:

ok, i;ve got that out of me. i'll pretend i didnt see that now.

Why does that bother you? People immigrate lots of places every year. New Zealand is still very much it's own country and has it's own very strong culture.

They might be bigger, but that's no reason to hold it against them.:wink2:

And Dishpig reminds me that you have Flight of the Conchords, which is a strong mark for you.:thumb_yello:

haha ok thanks for the comforting words. On MFC i don't feel very proud to be a new zealander.. mostly becasue almost no-one knows mika and i don't know anyone who likes mika very much personally.

and then the aussie thread is so popular!

i think what upsets me is my closest friend moved to aussie last year.. :tears:

Flight of the Conchords is cool tho :naughty: the director of the TV series is my cousin