The Australian Thread: Part Eighteen

Rainbow Sky

I got one of those lollipops last year for my secret santa...it's rainbow coloured!

Was it big? The one I got was huge, took me 10 days to finish. :boxed:

Our youth these days are so inexperienced.

Not all of us. :tears:

Damn right I do. *gropes powerade bottle*

Next you'll be writing on it in permanent texta the names of the hot possibly underage guys who take public transport that you'd like to do. :naughty:

Now a proper g'night to all. :bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'mma gonna have nightmares about chips.

Wouldn't you rather eat them off Andy :naughty:

Oh my god

*agrees*

*disagrees*

I knew you'd like that :naughty:

*doesn't care*

*takes it back* :cheerful_h4h::wub2:

Thanks and Nice edit :wink2:

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!

*scrubs image off eyes using soap*

You'll need something stronger to get rid of that image!

Was it big? The one I got was huge, took me 10 days to finish.

Next you'll be writing on it in permanent texta the names of the hot possibly underage guys who take public transport that you'd like to do.

Now a proper g'night to all. :bye:

Nope...mine was a tiddler....much easier to get your mouth around :naughty:

Impossible! Not enough room on the bottle.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I have the work camera!!! Yay!

:das:

Did anyone pick up that Miss Congeniality is basically the same storyline?

Oh, I'd forgotten about that!! I remember thinking that when I saw it a while ago though.

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!

*scrubs image off eyes using soap*

Pass me the soap when you're done with it!!

Not all of us.

You are an exception to the rule. *pats head* *uncrosses fingers*

Next you'll be writing on it in permanent texta the names of the hot possibly underage guys who take public transport that you'd like to do. :naughty:

Ahhh, Memories... He was a hot asian emo/punk.. I was admiring his effeminate features. I have the photo you took still. The one where you were "texting" someone ft. phone pointed in his direction.:roftl:

I'm soooooooooooooooooo hungry!!!!

I want a pie.

Thanks Teegs, Now I do too. :naughty:

Wouldn't you rather eat them off Andy

:puking: I don't want to eat chips off anyone.

Impossible! Not enough room on the bottle.

Ha-de-frucken-har-harrrrr! You'd need a factory of bottles.:bleh:

Don't stay up too late OkD!

*really leaves*

Goodnight.

I'm too tired to read back more than two pages...

Does anyone know how to get black paint out of carpet? My lovely child decided to imitate Pro-Hart yesterday which was really very thoughtful and creative of him :mf_rosetinted: It's water based so I scrubbed it with soap and water but that just spread it around. Then I tried Preen Powershot which was only slightly more successful. I don't know what else to do :crybaby:

No such thing as too much Andy!....and thank your lucky stars I didn't post the one of Hamish naked and covered in chips

Oh, those are chips! For some reason I thought they were covered in some sort of gold leafing and I couldn't figure out why :doh:

If the frame's not too badly damaged then you might be able to get it fixed... otherwise, you should be able to get a frame made that looks practically the same.. I don't know if your mum would be able to tell the difference...

Yeah, I guess so. I don't know if there is any damage to the actual frame. It might just be the glass that needs replacing. I'm not too sure. I avoid looking at it whenever I go to the wardrobe because it makes me feel so guilty.

Did anyone pick up that Miss Congeniality is basically the same storyline?

Maybe they thought no one would notice since it's near impossible to sit through Miss Congeniality without gouging your eyes out through sheer boredom :bleh:

Ahhh, Memories... He was a hot asian emo/punk.. I was admiring his effeminate features. I have the photo you took still. The one where you were "texting" someone ft. phone pointed in his direction.:roftl:

Yeah, we were as subtle as schoolgirls. :glasses2: I still have the photo too. He was indeed verra pretty, Powerade bottle worthy. :naughty:

A writing site you say? Well at least you're back now.

If being chopped up and dissolved isn't bad enough having it done by the Jonas Brothers would make it the ultimate form of torture. :mf_rosetinted:

A writing site... :das: (It's MA15+... and no one who writes on there is even 15...)

If I was going to be chopped up and dissolved into acid, couldn't I at least have it done by somebody I respect?

I can think of worse punishments, but that one is pretty horrific..

Goodnight!! If you don't return we will not name something in your honour at GC and take advantage of "you". *shakes fist*

I returned :naughty:

P.S. when that happens... I want pictures... lots of pictures!!!

Have a great time!

Crap! I thought they were tomorrow night.....I really must take more notice of those signs when I seem them.

DEMANDS PHOTOS!

Wow, now there's a blast from the past....welcome back! Does that mean the chocolate factory is open for business again?

You make me feel old! The factory is under construction and will be opened again within the next 12 and a half hours in time for the Christmas rush!

OMG! - JJLLLLLL! *handcuffs to thread*

OkD!!!! *gets bobby pin from out of hair and opens handcuffs*

*Huggles!*

*does not take responsibility for any distress the following picture may cause*

Hamish.jpg

Wow... I wonder what flavour the chips are....

I wish so too!!!

I hope lots and lots of pics find their way back here...

Oh, I did!

The only thing that wasn't so great was one of the grocery guys was seriously hitting on me... he was a wee bit young for me, and I wasn't drunk enough to be lowering my standards...

and he kept talking about how he's been cheated on twice and the last girl that cheated on him was bi, and he didnt like that...

Though, if the assistant manager wasn't engaged I totally would've been all over him... :das: He was f**ked (his words, not mine)... he was quite touchy feely with the girls I was with... and kept resting his head on my shoulder :wub2:...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I have the work camera!!! Yay!

JULIA!!! *huggles*

Teegs!!! *huggles to death*

I'm not going to say anything about the guys... you should know me enough by now to guess :D

I'm too tired to read back more than two pages...

Does anyone know how to get black paint out of carpet? My lovely child decided to imitate Pro-Hart yesterday which was really very thoughtful and creative of him It's water based so I scrubbed it with soap and water but that just spread it around. Then I tried Preen Powershot which was only slightly more successful. I don't know what else to do

That's gotta suck. You don't have much luck around there :roftl:

I have no idea, tbh. I googled and found smth called "Runaway" that was recommended. Maybe we have it here, maybe we don't.. I haven't heard of it though. I also saw a page that recommends two teaspoons of vinegar in one litre of warm water. *shrug*

Maybe they thought no one would notice since it's near impossible to sit through Miss Congeniality without gouging your eyes out through sheer boredom

:roftl: True. It wasn't the most amazing movie ever. But in 45 minute Xena version, it's damn good. *is biased*

[/color]

*puts on crown and glides down the stairs gracefully*

gracekully :naughty:

Yeah, we were as subtle as schoolgirls. I still have the photo too. He was indeed verra pretty, Powerade bottle worthy.

Definitely. Here he is, I trimmed the pic - it was huge.

hotasianguy.jpg

And, looking at him now I'm thinking shiiiiitttt!! half my age lol!!

But he is soooo pretty. Powerade bottle ft. him looking at us oddly.

hmmm any dip to go with those chips?? i like chips with dil pickle dip... just saying

Perv alert!! *Fluffy handcuffs you to thread.*

A writing site... (It's MA15+... and no one who writes on there is even 15...)

That doesn't surprise me at all.

If I was going to be chopped up and dissolved into acid, couldn't I at least have it done by somebody I respect?

Were you in IRM? :naughty:

I returned

P.S. when that happens... I want pictures... lots of pictures!!!

Good fangurl!! There will be lots of pictures.. And video on youtube :das:

You make me feel old! The factory is under construction and will be opened again within the next 12 and a half hours in time for the Christmas rush!

Yay!!

Speaking of Christmas rushes, did anyone hear about the security guard that got trampled to death in a Walmart the other day (Black Friday)? Sick.. Sick sick sick.. And so, so sad.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081128152321AARqGRA

Speaking of Christmas rushes, did anyone hear about the security guard that got trampled to death in a Walmart the other day (Black Friday)? Sick.. Sick sick sick.. And so, so sad.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081128152321AARqGRA

:shocked: That's disgusting. Another reason for me to hate what Christmas has become.

Definitely. Here he is, I trimmed the pic - it was huge.

hotasianguy.jpg

And, looking at him now I'm thinking shiiiiitttt!! half my age lol!!

But he is soooo pretty. Powerade bottle ft. him looking at us oddly.

Actually, yeah, he does look half your age. :boxed: I didn't realise the photo was so low res, you can't even see the pretty hazel eyes. :bleh: What you can see, though, is the edge of the powerade bottle on the right. :roftl: The poor kid doesn't even know his photo's on the intarwebs. :fisch:

Edited by SuperTwat

kelzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

msnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:wub2:

Eating chow mein and then coming. :wub2:

:shocked: That's disgusting. Another reason for me to hate what Christmas has become.

I hate Christmas madness too. I'm so glad we don't have chaos like that here. It's total disrespect for human life. :thumbdown:

Actually, yeah, he does look half your age. I didn't realise the photo was so low res, you can't even see the pretty hazel eyes. What you can see, though, is the edge of the powerade bottle on the right. The poor kid doesn't even know his photo's on the intarwebs.

Hazel eyes *pbs* And I hope the pretty boy's not a Mika fan. :fisch:

A few more years and we'll have to catch that tram again.. :wink2::naughty:

Heya!

Well since I'm already in the older bracket of age ranges (thanks for the reminder the other day btw :sneaky2:), then anybody half my age is at least already legal. :naughty:

For a moment I was thinking everytime one used the term "Powerade bottle" that it was a code for something else. And when Twatty said you can see the edge of the "powerade bottle" - I wasn't looking at the actual Powerade bottle. I really thought you meant something else was "on the right". My mind is really not that dirty. :mf_rosetinted:It's filthy rotten. :naughty:

Heya!

Well since I'm already in the older bracket of age ranges (thanks for the reminder the other day btw :sneaky2:), then anybody half my age is at least already legal. :naughty:

For a moment I was thinking everytime one used the term "Powerade bottle" that it was a code for something else. And when Twatty said you can see the edge of the "powerade bottle" - I wasn't looking at the actual Powerade bottle. I really thought you meant something else was "on the right". My mind is really not that dirty. It's filthy rotten. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

*never drinks powerade ever again*

Hazel eyes *pbs* And I hope the pretty boy's not a Mika fan. :fisch:

A few more years and we'll have to catch that tram again.. :wink2::naughty:

Emos and punks generally don't approve of Mika, (unless he's a closet case) we're safe. :bleh: Me and Bec caught that tram the other day but there was no sign of him. :no: Maybe he's waiting till he's legal. :naughty:

Heya!

For a moment I was thinking everytime one used the term "Powerade bottle" that it was a code for something else. And when Twatty said you can see the edge of the "powerade bottle" - I wasn't looking at the actual Powerade bottle. I really thought you meant something else was "on the right". My mind is really not that dirty. It's filthy rotten. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know what your age is, but you sure don't look it. :wub2:

So you fit into the "Aged this but looks that" category, with moi.

*adores your filthy rotten mind* :naughty:

For a moment I was thinking everytime one used the term "Powerade bottle" that it was a code for something else. And when Twatty said you can see the edge of the "powerade bottle" - I wasn't looking at the actual Powerade bottle. I really thought you meant something else was "on the right". My mind is really not that dirty. :mf_rosetinted:It's filthy rotten. :naughty:

:lmfao::bow:

We meant it literally, it's how we tried to "subtly" communicate, writing messages to each other on a Powerade bottle. But I suspect the giggling gave us away anyway. :naughty: