The Sexy Way Mika Says Things!

purplegrape

Haha!

I can't skip past that, Love Today, Ring Ring or One Foot Boy. I can usually manage to skip the rest :naughty:

Those are all his sassy songs! Loves it! :lol3::das:

Lollipop is pretty sassy, but I can also skip it no problemo.

Ring ring is love. It doesn't get enough recognition because the telephone ringing at the beginning is totally LAME (imo) but his voice is so sassy and I absolutely adore it 110%. :fangurl:

Those are all his sassy songs! Loves it! :lol3::das:

Ring ring is love. It doesn't get enough recognition because the telephone ringing at the beginning is totally LAME (imo) but his voice is so sassy and I absolutely adore it 110%. :fangurl:

Ring Ring is my favorite on LICM.. I know I shouldn't choose favourites but.. totally my favorite, I love it.. :fangurl:

Ring Ring is my favorite on LICM.. I know I shouldn't choose favourites but.. totally my favorite, I love it.. :fangurl:

I went through stages of songs I'd listen to more than others with LiCM, (none being OMS or erase :roftl:)

but with TBWKTM it' just like, good gone girl has always been my favourite, with rain and dr.john tying for second. :blink:

I went through stages of songs I'd listen to more than others with LiCM, (none being OMS or erase :roftl:)

but with TBWKTM it' just like, good gone girl has always been my favourite, with rain and dr.john tying for second. :blink:

hehe, at first my favorite was BIOTG.. then Touches You.. Then Toy Boy.. now it's Touches You AGAIN :pinkbow: LICM was Lollipop at first.. then Love Today.. Then SITM.. Then it was Ring Ring and has been ever since :D Relax came very close though :naughty: I love all of the songs though :fangurl:

hehe, at first my favorite was BIOTG.. then Touches You.. Then Toy Boy.. now it's Touches You AGAIN :pinkbow: LICM was Lollipop at first.. then Love Today.. Then SITM.. Then it was Ring Ring and has been ever since :D Relax came very close though :naughty: I love all of the songs though :fangurl:

Toy Boy is lovely... BUT IT DOESNT COUNT. :shun: it is on SFS as well, so i count it as an SFSer as well as Blue Eyes because Blue Eyes has sentimental value, and I say it's my favourite SFS. :wub2:

Love today is my favourite LiCM for sure, 1st mika song I heard, ring tone on phone, Mika pointed to me, it's just all good memories. :wub2:

plus when he says "ANYWAY YOU WANT TO ANYWAY YOU GOT TO LOVE LOVE ME, LOVE LOVE ME, LOVE LOVE." in his saucy voice, I melt. :fangurl:

Those are all his sassy songs! Loves it! lol3::das

Lollipop is a bit...childish (in a good way) and less sexy than the others tho there are parts that are :drool:

I LOVED Ring Ring from the very beginning. The phone is a little lame but the rest of the song quickly makes up for it :das:

Ring Ring is my favorite on LICM.. I know I shouldn't choose favourites but.. totally my favorite, I love it.. :fangurl

I can totally understand why. His voice oozed sex :roftl:

Toy Boy is lovely... BUT IT DOESNT COUNT. :shun it is on SFS as well, so i count it as an SFSer as well as Blue Eyes because Blue Eyes has sentimental value, and I say it's my favourite SFS. :wub2:

Love today is my favourite LiCM for sure, 1st mika song I heard, ring tone on phone, Mika pointed to me, it's just all good memories. :wub2:

plus when he says "ANYWAY YOU WANT TO ANYWAY YOU GOT TO LOVE LOVE ME, LOVE LOVE ME, LOVE LOVE." in his saucy voice, I melt. :fangurl:

Yes, you know how I feel about those songs :shun:

Love 'em but they don't really belong there.

I think my favourite was...well I heard GK first and I loved it...then maybe LT but all I can ever thing about is Ring Ring for some reason. I can't remember liking the others as much :blink:

Love Today is SO saucy :drool:

Don't even get me started :swoon:

Especially the guitar and his voice in the background :swoon:

Lollipop is a bit...childish (in a good way) and less sexy than the others tho there are parts that are :drool:

I LOVED Ring Ring from the very beginning. The phone is a little lame but the rest of the song quickly makes up for it :das:

I can totally understand why. His voice oozed sex :roftl:

Yes, you know how I feel about those songs :shun:

Love 'em but they don't really belong there.

I think my favourite was...well I heard GK first and I loved it...then maybe LT but all I can ever thing about is Ring Ring for some reason. I can't remember liking the others as much :blink:

Love Today is SO saucy

Don't even get me started :swoon:

Especially the guitar and his voice in the background :swoon:

Deffinitely, but the 'mama told me what i should know...etc.' makes me feel a bit bad for :das:ing at it. It's so naive, yet I want to growl and jump on him? :drool:

Ring ring is for sure a keeper! Oozing sex, rock'n roll type vibe, it' just all goooooooooooood!!

And the music video helps as a visual aid. Those tight pants.... oh my lawrd!

I'm sooo glad Lonely Alcoholic isn't on TBWKTM, I would've written a scathing letter.

Toy Boy is lovely... BUT IT DOESNT COUNT. :shun: it is on SFS as well, so i count it as an SFSer as well as Blue Eyes because Blue Eyes has sentimental value, and I say it's my favourite SFS. :wub2:

hehe, My favorite SFS is Lady Jane :teehee: .. right now :blush-anim-cl: it's been all four.. but at the moment.. :naughty: my first Mika song was SITM :biggrin2:

hehe, My favorite SFS is Lady Jane :teehee: .. right now :blush-anim-cl: it's been all four.. but at the moment.. :naughty: my first Mika song was SITM :biggrin2:

Lady Jane is... :wub2: beyond.

I didn't really like it at first, the concept of this beautiful fish or whatever is a bit weird to me, but I have named my guitar after her, so she better be happy. :shun:

SITM? Really? :blink: That's cool! I've only heard SITM once and it was somewhat recently in a yoga apparel store. :roftl:

Deffinitely, but the 'mama told me what i should know...etc.' makes me feel a bit bad for :das:ing at it. It's so naive, yet I want to growl and jump on him? :drool

Ring ring is for sure a keeper! Oozing sex, rock'n roll type vibe, it' just all goooooooooooood!!

And the music video helps as a visual aid. Those tight pants.... oh my lawrd!

I'm sooo glad Lonely Alcoholic isn't on TBWKTM, I would've written a scathing letter.

Yeah, at the end when it's a bit :das:ier :roftl: I LOVE it :swoon:

:das: exactly

Those pants....:drool:

:lmfao: I like that song! I like all of them but I like them on SFS.

hehe, My favorite SFS is Lady Jane :teehee .. right now :blush-anim-cl it's been all four.. but at the moment.. :naughty: my first Mika song was SITM :biggrin2

I LOVE Lady Jane. I like all of the others too but Lady Jane caught me right away. His voice is gorgeous and the music is great and the lyrics are amazing, the twisted fairy tale. And I love at the end when he sings "desperate stare" just...wow :swoon: It sounds so desperate and really pulls the emotion into the word :swoon: I usually cry :naughty:

Really? STIM isn't a popular first song :naughty:

Yeah, at the end when it's a bit :das:ier :roftl: I LOVE it :swoon:

Those pants....:drool:

He uses a childlike voice, I cannot even begin to describe it but honestly, it cannot be healthy what it does to me. :roftl:

he certainly knows hot to send a girl into cardiac arrest. :blink::teehee:

It's probably my most hated song, (only hated song...) :lmfao:

I'd have a bone to pick if it got on there! :mad3:

Yeah, at the end when it's a bit :das:ier I LOVE it :swoon:

Those pants....

I LOVE Lady Jane. I like all of the others too but Lady Jane caught me right away. His voice is gorgeous and the music is great and the lyrics are amazing, the twisted fairy tale. And I love at the end when he sings "desperate stare" just...wow It sounds so desperate and really pulls the emotion into the word :swoon: I usually cry :naughty:

Really? STIM isn't a popular first song

Lady Jane is... beyond.

I didn't really like it at first, the concept of this beautiful fish or whatever is a bit weird to me, but I have named my guitar after her, so she better be happy. :shun:

SITM? Really? :blink: That's cool! I've only heard SITM once and it was somewhat recently in a yoga apparel store. :roftl:

Yes, it's true and I'm very proud of that being my first song :naughty: my friend told me about Mika and to download his songs.. I thought Stuck in the middle was an interesting title.. so.. I downloaded.. and IMMEDIATELY fell in love.. then I heard Big Girl.. then Lollipop.. Then GK.. Then Happy Ending.. THEN I bought the whole album :fangurl:

sorry, had to take out some of the smilies

Yes, it's true and I'm very proud of that being my first song :naughty: my friend told me about Mika and to download his songs.. I thought Stuck in the middle was an interesting title.. so.. I downloaded.. and IMMEDIATELY fell in love.. then I heard Big Girl.. then Lollipop.. Then GK.. Then Happy Ending.. THEN I bought the whole album :fangurl:

Ohhh, that's cool!

I only had grace kelly and Love Today on my iPod when I joined mikasounds, then a few months I went onto MFC, and a few months after that, downloaded the rest of the CD then christmas time I actually bought the CD. :roftl:

Ohhh, that's cool!

I only had grace kelly and Love Today on my iPod when I joined mikasounds, then a few months I went onto MFC, and a few months after that, downloaded the rest of the CD then christmas time I actually bought the CD. :roftl:

:naughty: I had the songs I named when I joined, okay, I'm going to sleep now, goodnight! :)

He uses a childlike voice, I cannot even begin to describe it but honestly, it cannot be healthy what it does to me. :roftl:

he certainly knows hot to send a girl into cardiac arrest. :blink::teehee:

It's probably my most hated song, (only hated song...) :lmfao:

I'd have a bone to pick if it got on there! :mad3

NOT healthy at all!!! :aah:

Really? Wow. I dislike I See You myself :teehee:

Makes sense :naughty::thumb_yello:

My dad found GK and showed me and the album was out in the UK at that point so all the songs were on YT and I listened to the whole album. I liked it and my dad got it for me for my bday then I think I joined MFC and a good while later MikaSounds. I never really liked MikaSounds. Still don't. I prolly have 5 posts total :naughty:

Good night :bye:

NOT healthy at all!!! :aah:

Really? Wow. I dislike I See You myself :teehee:

He is actually just SO hot. :mf_lustslow:

Awww man, I love that song. :roftl:

but you exaplined what it was about it you don't like (it being like betraying I'm falling) And I totally understand!

I'm falling was magic.

But overrated...don't get me started. :wub2:

He is actually just SO hot. :mf_lustslow:

Awww man, I love that song. :roftl:

but you exaplined what it was about it you don't like (it being like betraying I'm falling) And I totally understand!

I'm falling was magic.

But overrated...don't get me started. :wub2:

Indeed hi is :drool::das:

Overrated :swoon:

I cry EVERY time :naughty: I hardly ever listen to it but it's beautiful :wub2:

Indeed hi is :drool::das:

Overrated :swoon:

I cry EVERY time :naughty: I hardly ever listen to it but it's beautiful :wub2:

I admit, I do get teary eyed as well. :teehee: So...much...emotion...:tears:

When he sang Toy Boy live, I started crying. A.) it hit me that mika was actually infront of me. B.) He was putting a lot of emotion into it. :blush-anim-cl:

I admit, I do get teary eyed as well. :teehee: So...much...emotion...:tears:

When he sang Toy Boy live, I started crying. A.) it hit me that mika was actually infront of me. B.) He was putting a lot of emotion into it. :blush-anim-cl:

Aww :wub2: How sweet. I dunno what I'm gonna do when I see him :wub2: Prolly just stand there and cry and singalong the whole time :roftl:

Aww :wub2: How sweet. I dunno what I'm gonna do when I see him :wub2: Prolly just stand there and cry and singalong the whole time :roftl:

That's what I figured I'd do. :roftl:

But I had this competitive urge to make him notice me, and I tried to stand out as much as possible, and I think it worked. :lmfao:

OK, Amber, I need to go to bed now, Talk to you later! :huglove: