The Sexy Way Mika Says Things!

purplegrape

+1

I knooooow!!! I love the way he pronounces it like "dah-nce":wub2:

I also love the way he says the word "odd."

yes just like da-hh-nce !!! oh I never can say this just like him *weeps*

I love the 'odd' too... and 'doctor' also.....:roftl:

I'm SOOO agreed. :D When he was in Tallinn.. :D he asked " are you ready to sing??? Are you ready to daaaaaaaance? " .. :D I just heard how he says that word.. in my head.. :D:roftl:

2r2aufq.png?o=3

OMG.. it reminds me so beautiful memories from Seoul :fangurl: :

me tooooo :fangurl:

he said that in Seoul too ! it sounded so sexy so I was half fainted :roftl: after when he said that in Korean it sounded damn cute so I was totally fainted...so I do not remember exactly how the 'Big girl' went on :mf_rosetinted:

me tooooo :fangurl:

he said that in Seoul too ! it sounded so sexy so I was half fainted :roftl: after when he said that in Korean it sounded damn cute so I was totally fainted...so I do not remember exactly how the 'Big girl' went on :mf_rosetinted:

Does he speak well in korean?

Did you understand what he has said during the gig??

I'm always impressed by his language skills

It's a huge sing of respect for his fans :fangurl:

Does he speak well in korean?

Did you understand what he has said during the gig??

I'm always impressed by his language skills

It's a huge sing of respect for his fans :fangurl:

ohh too much perfect :roftl: expecially the pronunciation and accent ...couldn't believe he just put them all in his head just before the concert :roftl: you know he translated EVERY english sentence into Korean.... that's our MIKA !! so generous for foreign fans!!

ohh too much perfect :roftl: expecially the pronunciation and accent ...couldn't believe he just put them all in his head just before the concert :roftl: you know he translated EVERY english sentence into Korean.... that's our MIKA !! so generous for foreign fans!!

Of course I remember..:wub2: I remember every single minute of the gig...

How not to love someone who gives so much to his fans??? :swoon:

okay this may sound strange ..but I like the way he says 'I quite like it' :naughty:

here:

(at 0:50)

oh and I love 'dance' too, mainly 'dancy' :mf_rosetinted:

ohhh at 0:36 'dancy' :aah:

american people speak this like daen-cy ..and UK people speaks like dancy...and mika speaks more differently and so love it!! it sounds more french feeling (guess...)

*listen and repeats .. "I quite like it. I quite like it...:mf_rosetinted:*

okay this may sound strange ..but I like the way he says 'I quite like it' :naughty:

here:

(at 0:50)

oh and I love 'dance' too, mainly 'dancy' :mf_rosetinted:

The same like in Lady Jane:

Land - Man - understand

I noticed I started to speak like this too :aah: Previously I was more into American kind of pronouncing.

ohhh at 0:36 'dancy' :aah:

american people speak this like daen-cy ..and UK people speaks like dancy...and mika speaks more differently and so love it!! it sounds more french feeling (guess...)

*listen and repeats .. "I quite like it. I quite like it...:mf_rosetinted:*

:naughty: yes he spells it completely different ... maybe a bit in a frenchstyle, you're right :wink2:

The same like in Lady Jane:

Land - Man - understand

I noticed I started to speak like this too :aah: Previously I was more into American kind of pronouncing.

haha great :biggrin2: if I could speak a proper english, I would maybe do the same (subconsciously probably :mf_rosetinted: )

• 1 year later...

Crazy thread :naughty:

Yet I have been known to fancy the way he says 'twitter' on Manic Monday, just before the 'who says Mondays are boring' cutie :wub2:

And I choose to listen to Live@Home 'Rain' more often than any other version only because the way his voice breaks when he sings the last but one 'baby' :blush-anim-cl:

i've been fangurling over the way he says something 'moi' (i think that's he says anyway) at 0:15 ever since i first heard it

[YOUTUBE]6y88sdHgAWk[/YOUTUBE]

how can such a short snippet of French make me so :drool::swoon: ?

i've been fangurling over the way he says something 'moi' (i think that's he says anyway) at 0:15 ever since i first heard it

[YOUTUBE]6y88sdHgAWk[/YOUTUBE]

how can such a short snippet of French make me so :drool::swoon: ?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY!!!! :drool: :drool:

• 1 month later...