The Sexy Way Mika Says Things!

purplegrape

... oh yes... and I like HIM so much when HE speaks italian... HE has got a really nice accent! :wub2:

I love the way Mika says new Zealand :mf_lustslow:

Ok, so maybe i'm totally demented, but he has SUCH a sexy british accent and he says it differently to the way we say it, but yeah i guess ANYTHING mika says sounds good, even swear words :teehee:

I agree! :thumb_yello:

... oh yes... and I like HIM so much when HE speaks italian... HE has got a really nice accent! :wub2:

My sentiments exactly :thumb_yello:

I remember on R101 when he said "I speak italian, pero solo porque hablo español" :naughty:

His spanish accent is funny with all those Z's but very lovely :wub2:, just take a look:

• 1 month later...
With the new album coming out and the clips and the full thing up yesterday I figured it was about time to bump this :teehee:

Btw, I'm completely in love with Pick Up Off the Floor. His voice is really jazzy and sexy and :swoon:

Oh yes... Pick Up Off The Floor is genius! This song to me is like his singer's test if u know what I mean. The guy REALLY KNOWS WHAT TO DO WITH HIS VOCAL CORDS:naughty::thumb_yello::aah:

My sentiments exactly :thumb_yello:

I remember on R101 when he said "I speak italian, pero solo porque hablo español" :naughty:

His spanish accent is funny with all those Z's but very lovely :wub2:, just take a look:

Oh my God! I've never seen that before! I love it sooo much!!!! T4P!!!:swoon:

Oh yes... Pick Up Off The Floor is genius! This song to me is like his singer's test if u know what I mean. The guy REALLY KNOWS WHAT TO DO WITH HIS VOCAL CORDS:naughty::thumb_yello::aah:

:das: He does! He really does! :wub2:

its not when his talking but, when he feels the back of his neck and looks to the side but looks up as his doing it :wub2:

:shocked:

Yeah, I know. That, above all else, really gets me. Above being shirtless and sweaty and anything else, that is the best :wub2:

:das: He does! He really does! :wub2:

:shocked:

Yeah, I know. That, above all else, really gets me. Above being shirtless and sweaty and anything else, that is the best :wub2:

but his got to have his hand on his hip when he does it :wub2:

:shocked::shocked: god whats wrong with me 2day?? :shocked: