Movie thread

babuccia

Hey!!! How are ya???

Yeah, fo sure! Im the prettiest woman in the world! :roftl: :roftl: And maybe you can married Shia, no? That would be, even, more awesome!:roftl:

Ok, will wait for it!

Hey :D i'm pretty ok, thanks!! and you?

wow, that would be awsome:shocked: please, please,please Isa, give me Shia for Christmas!!! :mf_lustslow: We could make a double date!!! :das:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey :D i'm pretty ok, thanks!! and you?

wow, that would be awsome:shocked: please, please,please Isa, give me Shia for Christmas!!! We could make a double date!!! :das:

Im ok, waiting to know if I will get a job, but dunno whe they are gonna call me..........

I thought you want me for Christmas??? :roftl: Well, I supposed that a future husband its way better than a friend............. I will try, just if you get me Zac or any other hottie, ok? And then we could have as many double dates as we want, since they have the money :das:

found!

69bd1558a663.jpg

I have to say that he is way hot!!! And even hotter without make up! :drool:

Im ok, waiting to know if I will get a job, but dunno whe they are gonna call me..........

I thought you want me for Christmas??? Well, I supposed that a future husband its way better than a friend............. I will try, just if you get me Zac or any other hottie, ok? And then we could have as many double dates as we want, since they have the money

I have to say that he is way hot!!! And even hotter without make up! :drool:

Oh, cool!! what kind of job? tell me, tell me!!

hahahaha right:roftl: Ok, you can be sure,Zac is yours.. :das: damn, i like him too :fisch:

he is, and just imagine him with you :das:

And yeah, they have the money!!yay

Oh, cool!! what kind of job? tell me, tell me!!

hahahaha right:roftl: Ok, you can be sure,Zac is yours.. :das: damn, i like him too :fisch:

he is, and just imagine him with you :das:

And yeah, they have the money!!yay

I think I told you on a mail I sent you last night, its on a nice and small clothes shop.

Well, we have the same prob, I love Shia too, so............ But, for beign you, I dont mind, Shia its yours.

Stop it! Before I cry cause those kids will never exist!:roftl::roftl:

I think I told you on a mail I sent you last night, its on a nice and small clothes shop.

Well, we have the same prob, I love Shia too, so............ But, for beign you, I dont mind, Shia its yours.

Stop it! Before I cry cause those kids will never exist!:roftl::roftl:

wait, i think i havent read it!

Isa, dont you think in Christmas miracle? :fisch: i asked Santa to give you him :das::roftl:

wait, i think i havent read it!

Isa, dont you think in Christmas miracle? :fisch: i asked Santa to give you him :das::roftl:

Ok, read it!

Not at all, but hope it came to be true!!! On my letter to Santa I will ask him to give you Shia :roftl:

I will give it a try, but it will be better if I dont know him so ch, dont you think so?

Ok, Ok!!:roftl:

i don't get that part- if i don't know him so ch.... ? :blink::naughty:

btw, do you want to try a latvian lesson with my fave band (about 4 years ago) :bleh:

i don't get that part- if i don't know him so ch.... ? :blink::naughty:

btw, do you want to try a latvian lesson with my fave band (about 4 years ago) :bleh:

oops, I was trying to say much!!

ok, but I have to go now, if you can send it to my mail............

See ya!

oops, I was trying to say much!!

ok, but I have to go now, if you can send it to my mail............

See ya!

no, you need to know better your future husband :lol3:

ok, well i just wanted to show you a video on youtube, but if you have to go, then i'll show you later, bye :huglove:

no, you need to know better your future husband :lol3:

ok, well i just wanted to show you a video on youtube, but if you have to go, then i'll show you later, bye :huglove:

But I prefer to met him when we are dating, its way funny!

Ok, send it if you want or send a pm or something if you want.

Have to go now, see ya tomorrow!!

Hey, you, i havent talk to you for ages:shocked: HOw are you?

oh, then i need to see that movie with Ben Stiller!!!

awww.. just think of it!!! one happy pretty family!! and your kids would be gorgeous :wub2:

I'll search for you some pic where he is without that make-up thing :lmao:

Hi!!! yes we havent talked in ages, i am seldomly online now and hardly have time to visit MFC. I am doing fine very very busy with work etc., how about you??

You gotta see this movie, it's siply hilarious. :thumb_yello:

Hi!!! yes we havent talked in ages, i am seldomly online now and hardly have time to visit MFC. I am doing fine very very busy with work etc., how about you??

You gotta see this movie, it's siply hilarious. :thumb_yello:

I'm fine,though i'm pretty busy too!:thumbdown:

Hi! :)

There's a movie I watched recently I really love and that's "KUNG FU PANDA".

It's very amusing, meaningful and educational - good for children and grown-ups.

Edited by mari62

Hi! :)

There's one film I watched recently I really love and that's "KUNG FU PANDA".

It's very amusing, meaningful and educational - good for children and grown-ups.

I saw it a few weeks ago, and it really nice and, like you said, educational.:thumb_yello:

I was to the cinema a long time ago and I was joking and annoying my friends instead of seeing the movie... :naughty: i'm a disaster, i know. and of course i don't remember the name, it was something about an alien vs someone... but if i have to recommend some movie i can say that you should watch charlotte's web (i know, it's a bit old..)

I was to the cinema a long time ago and I was joking and annoying my friends instead of seeing the movie... :naughty: i'm a disaster, i know. and of course i don't remember the name, it was something about an alien vs someone... but if i have to recommend some movie i can say that you should watch charlotte's web (i know, it's a bit old..)

I think you were "watching" Alien vs Predator?? But this one is really old, maybe it was part 2.