Movie thread

babuccia

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last movie i watched was Brideshead Revisited. Such a sad story, it is based on a book and a british mini series made 27 years ago by the same name.

I loved the movie and now i am reading the book.

Highly recommand it.

Oh I have seen both the film and the TV series (I wrote a little about it the Boys kissing thread).

I thought the end of the film was too much focused on the mother and the sister compared to the TV series, what do you think?

I’m absolutely going to read the book, hopefully in Swedish if it is translated, I don’t know.

Please tell a little about the book, how do you find it?:thumb_yello:

Hey! Have someone seen The Fall??? I want to see it, and have read lots of good things, but lots of bad things too.

I have seen it and I have to say it was a little hard to fully understand.

(I had to see it without subtexts as usual and that didn’t make it easier):wink2:

The story was floating between reality and fantasy so much; it was difficult to know what was what.

But good actors, interesting story, beautifully filmed so I would say it’s worth seeing.

I’m always excited about good children actors and this little girl was really charming!:wub2:

Oh I have seen both the film and the TV series (I wrote a little about it the Boys kissing thread).

I thought the end of the film was too much focused on the mother and the sister compared to the TV series, what do you think?

I’m absolutely going to read the book, hopefully in Swedish if it is translated, I don’t know.

Please tell a little about the book, how do you find it?:thumb_yello:

I have seen only the movie but not the tv series, i would love to see it too.

I also thought the end of the movie focused on the mum and the sister, but more on thier religion and how it affect thier lives. It's a shame they didn't show what happened to Sebastian after Marocco, and cut that story completly.

I found the book on amazon, i got it not to long ago, it is very good.

I simply adore the actor who plays Sebastian in the movie, his name is Ben Whishaw and he is such a talent.:mf_lustslow:

Edited by Mici

I have seen it and I have to say it was a little hard to fully understand.

(I had to see it without subtexts as usual and that didn’t make it easier):wink2:

The story was floating between reality and fantasy so much; it was difficult to know what was what.

But good actors, interesting story, beautifully filmed so I would say it’s worth seeing.

I’m always excited about good children actors and this little girl was really charming!:wub2:

Yep, thats what I read, that sometimes its hard to know if its real or fantasy......... But I loooooooooove Lee Pace a lot (I think he plays the principal role) and need to see it, tho Im a bit affraid I wont understand it. Btw, I read that girl is fantastic!

Thanks for your opinion. Its great to know it! Oh, and hope you can get subtext next time, its a shame we have to watch movies translated, when the voices are horrible.........

Has anyone seen Arrested Development? :boxed:

Thats a tv show!!! :roftl: Anyway, havent seen it, but everybody I know that seen it love it!

PS: love your new siggy :wub2: Susan made it?

Yep, thats what I read, that sometimes its hard to know if its real or fantasy......... But I loooooooooove Lee Pace a lot (I think he plays the principal role) and need to see it, tho Im a bit affraid I wont understand it. Btw, I read that girl is fantastic!

Thanks for your opinion. Its great to know it! Oh, and hope you can get subtext next time, its a shame we have to watch movies translated, when the voices are horrible.........

Thats a tv show!!! :roftl: Anyway, havent seen it, but everybody I know that seen it love it!

PS: love your new siggy :wub2: Susan made it?

Oh, i know that it's a tv show:naughty:

Thanks! do you like Jason Bateman too? :wub2: hmm.. is Kissable's name is Susan>:naughty:

My favorite comedy tv show!!!:wub2:

ummmm wait...is there a movie also by the same name????:blink:

lucky! you have seen it!

I haven't.. just a bit on youtube.. and i wanted to ask, do you know where to download with torrents it or just watch?

Oh, and hope you can get subtext next time, its a shame we have to watch movies translated, when the voices are horrible.........

Well the thing is, I look at them in English, the original language.:wink2:

I only have myself to blame because I download...:bleh:

Most of the time it works good, I get more and more use to listen to English but sometimes it's tougher, for example when people have accents, like in the Whale Rider, or talk very fast.:wink2:

But I recommend it highly, it's the same experience when you read a book in its original language!:thumb_yello:

Oh, i know that it's a tv show:naughty:

Thanks! do you like Jason Bateman too? :wub2: hmm.. is Kissable's name is Susan>:naughty:

lucky! you have seen it!

I haven't.. just a bit on youtube.. and i wanted to ask, do you know where to download with torrents it or just watch?

Yep, I think he is a great actor and cute! Yep, Kissable is Susan! She mades my siggys too!

Well the thing is, I look at them in English, the original language.:wink2:

I only have myself to blame because I download...:bleh:

Most of the time it works good, I get more and more use to listen to English but sometimes it's tougher, for example when people have accents, like in the Whale Rider, or talk very fast.:wink2:

But I recommend it highly, it's the same experience when you read a book in its original language!:thumb_yello:

Oh, I usually download the movies/tv shows on english too, I love to listen to the original voices cause the translate version makes it more artifficial(?). But I have subtext for all, cause it helps me to improve my english. Anyway, its hard when they talk to fast, thats true!

Yep, I think he is a great actor and cute! Yep, Kissable is Susan! She mades my siggys too!

Oh, I usually download the movies/tv shows on english too, I love to listen to the original voices cause the translate version makes it more artifficial(?). But I have subtext for all, cause it helps me to improve my english. Anyway, its hard when they talk to fast, thats true!

I just love her signatures :wub2:

and how's that guy in yours?

Hey Guys! well, i have spent a lot of time to watch the movies.. And i watched- The sweetest thing, well it's pretty old movie (2002) but i wanted to see it because of Jason Bateman who plays there, and it was totally worth it:punk:Funny movie!

Next one.. I watched Titanic for like the 20 time! And I know that it's just the best movie EVER! There are no better than it, just agree with me!:mf_rosetinted: Leonardo is soooo cute and hot boy:das: LMAO

Next.. Revolutionary Road.. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio again:naughty: Awsome, loved it! Though the ends could be better..

Then i watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall, well it was pretty pervert movie but really funny, so i liked it!:thumb_yello:

And today i watched a horror movie- Shutter! well that's a horror movie!! Really good!!:punk:

Hey Guys! well, i have spent a lot of time to watch the movies.. And i watched- The sweetest thing, well it's pretty old movie (2002) but i wanted to see it because of Jason Bateman who plays there, and it was totally worth it:punk:Funny movie!

Next one.. I watched Titanic for like the 20 time! And I know that it's just the best movie EVER! There are no better than it, just agree with me!:mf_rosetinted: Leonardo is soooo cute and hot boy:das: LMAO

Next.. Revolutionary Road.. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio again:naughty: Awsome, loved it! Though the ends could be better..

Then i watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall, well it was pretty pervert movie but really funny, so i liked it!:thumb_yello:

And today i watched a horror movie- Shutter! well that's a horror movie!! Really good!!:punk:

Well, I have just seen the first one. I want to see Revolutionary road and have to think about Shutter and Forgeting Sarah Marshall............ Never seen Titanic, I have tried thousand of times, but its really hard for me......

Well, I have just seen the first one. I want to see Revolutionary road and have to think about Shutter and Forgeting Sarah Marshall............ Never seen Titanic, I have tried thousand of times, but its really hard for me......

you are :insane: ?

there is NO better movie than Titanic in the whole world!:naughty: I always cry at the end :tears:

you are :insane: ?

there is NO better movie than Titanic in the whole world!:naughty: I always cry at the end :tears:

Yep, Im :insane: The thing is that all the girls love that movie and love Leonardo and all that. And it makes me dont like it. But with this one is different, havent seen it, so I just dont have anything agains it. Dont love nor hate!

Yep, Im :insane: The thing is that all the girls love that movie and love Leonardo and all that. And it makes me dont like it. But with this one is different, havent seen it, so I just dont have anything agains it. Dont love nor hate!

but anyway.. titanic is just classic.. you have to see and love it :naughty:

Why is it hard for you?

Its an excellent film! Worth watching!