Movie thread

babuccia

i have never hear none of to films!

how can i forgot that i watched Twilight? :das:

Well, I wouldn't say to see "Seven Pounds". :lol3:

But "I Am Sam" is fantastic, glad I got that DVD for X-Mas. :thumb_yello:

I still haven't seen "Twilight" [:blush-anim-cl:]...but I have read the (first) book.

I have seen I am Sam, and its fantastic!!! And soooooooooo adorable :wub2: I will stop, I dont want to fall in love with Sean Penn again.

Nice! I agree, I like it.

haha well, at least you stopped. :naughty::lol3:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last movie i watched was animated one, Wall-E. probably the best movie i have seen this year. :thumb_yello:

I liked Wall-E too. it was cute. =]

Went to see Twilight (for the second time) last night, but it was sold out. :thumbdown:

So my friends and I saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

It was better than I expected! =]

Well, I wouldn't say to see "Seven Pounds".

But "I Am Sam" is fantastic, glad I got that DVD for X-Mas. :thumb_yello:

I still haven't seen "Twilight" [:blush-anim-cl:]...but I have read the (first) book.

Nice! I agree, I like it.

haha well, at least you stopped. :naughty::lol3:

Too bad it was late, watched it again last night.

Last movie i watched was animated one, Wall-E. probably the best movie i have seen this year. :thumb_yello:

WallE is too cute:wub2: I love the movie, but I think it would have been better if they only made the first half of the movie, the end is a lil bit too common......... But its a fantastic movie. On my top 3 for this year!:thumb_yello:

I've watched Australia the day before yesterday. I think the last time I spent such a long time in the cinema was for Titanic :naughty: - but it was so worth it. The plot is not really very deep but the pictures - oh the pictures! :wub2: Got to love Baz Luhrmann! I think just for that piece of art I will consider to go for all that high definition home equipment. :naughty: And I'm totally starting to adore Nicole Kidman for her comedic talent. And I never thought before that Hugh Jackman was so... :blush-anim-cl::das:

Vicky Christina Barcelona

It’s the first time I’ve seen Scarlet Johansson actually acting and I have to say she was really good at it!:naughty:

It is so funny, crazy, and full of emotions, sweet friendship, beautiful pictures of Spain (Barcelona?) and all through the film exciting guitar music and singing.:wub2:

Well worth to see!

Penélope Cruz, good as always!

I've watched Australia the day before yesterday. I think the last time I spent such a long time in the cinema was for Titanic :naughty: - but it was so worth it. The plot is not really very deep but the pictures - oh the pictures! :wub2: Got to love Baz Luhrmann! I think just for that piece of art I will consider to go for all that high definition home equipment. :naughty: And I'm totally starting to adore Nicole Kidman for her comedic talent. And I never thought before that Hugh Jackman was so... :blush-anim-cl::das:

I'm really looking forward to see that one!

I don't remember when, but Mika mentioned the movie Valentin on his blog at some point. He said he loved it so I decided to give it a try. Though it was a sad story, it had a somewhat happy ending and I really loved it!

Did you notice the astronaut boy?

I think he gave Mika some inspiration for the Paris gig!:naughty:

Vicky Christina Barcelona

It’s the first time I’ve seen Scarlet Johansson actually acting and I have to say she was really good at it!:naughty:

It is so funny, crazy, and full of emotions, sweet friendship, beautiful pictures of Spain (Barcelona?) and all through the film exciting guitar music and singing.:wub2:

Well worth to see!

Penélope Cruz, good as always!

I'm really looking forward to see that one!

Hmm.. i don't like her, though she was really good in that movie... erm.. with Ewan McGregor :wub2:- The island!

Hmm.. i don't like her, though she was really good in that movie... erm.. with Ewan McGregor :wub2:- The island!

I think The Island was one of her first movies, you have to admitt she didn't move a muscle in her face all through the whole film!:roftl:

I liked The Island because of the plot line though and Ewan McGregor is good!:wub2:

I think The Island was one of her first movies, you have to admitt she didn't move a muscle in her face all through the whole film!:roftl:

I liked The Island because of the plot line though and Ewan McGregor is good!:wub2:

maybe :lmao: but i didn't mind her in the movie:naughty:

Awwwww, she's just a cutie :wub2:

I don't remember when, but Mika mentioned the movie Valentin on his blog at some point. He said he loved it so I decided to give it a try. Though it was a sad story, it had a somewhat happy ending and I really loved it!

I loved it as well!! :wub2: I really fell for the little Valentin!

Did you notice the astronaut boy?

I think he gave Mika some inspiration for the Paris gig!:naughty:

Aw guess you can be right! :naughty: hadn't thought about that :bleh: