Movie thread

babuccia

i don't believe you!:mf_rosetinted:

Why???? Ok, I tried to watch it when it came on VHS (yep, that was a loooooooooong ago) with my parents, fall asleep in 15 minutes!!!! I tried it, at least, 5 times on english class, and all those times the teacher decided to change the movie cause most of the girls were crying and the guys were fallen asleep!!! So, I saw just 45 minutes.............. I even tried it once more, I have to write some english expressions and translate them to spanish, ans just saw half an hour...............

Why is it hard for you?

Its an excellent film! Worth watching!

I find it so slow and so dramatic.................... I just cant stand it.

Isa, i told you:sneaky2:

I know, but like we say: for lucks, colours. I cant watch it till the end it and thats all........

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why???? Ok, I tried to watch it when it came on VHS (yep, that was a loooooooooong ago) with my parents, fall asleep in 15 minutes!!!! I tried it, at least, 5 times on english class, and all those times the teacher decided to change the movie cause most of the girls were crying and the guys were fallen asleep!!! So, I saw just 45 minutes.............. I even tried it once more, I have to write some english expressions and translate them to spanish, ans just saw half an hour...............

I find it so slow and so dramatic.................... I just cant stand it.

I know, but like we say: for lucks, colours. I cant watch it till the end it and thats all........

Aw I see.... then if you don't like it you shouldn't force yourself to watch it..... who knows? maybe a few years from now you could change your taste ;)

Aw I see.... then if you don't like it you shouldn't force yourself to watch it..... who knows? maybe a few years from now you could change your taste ;)

Yep, I decided to do that, its the best. Maybe in a few years I turn on the tv and watch it like if I have always liked it.

Last movie i watched was ROCKNROLLA.

I found it enjoyable and fun to watch, one of those movies you see on a Friday night to have a good time. LOL.

Oh, the soundtrack to this movie simply rocks. :punk:

Edited by Mici

But I can recommend a good and interesting film...The Bucket List!:thumb_yello:

Look out for Sean Hayes, he's almost not recognisable in this part but he's good!:wub2:

Sean Hayes's talent grows more then just Will & Grace, he is a fantastic actor. :thumb_yello:

I would like to see two movies. I want to watch "Milk" and "Slumdog Millionaire". I've heard good things about both and think they'd be good to watch.

I will love to see them too. But have to wait...........

Can I advise everyone NOT to watch a film called Eden Lake.

Depressing? I'll say.

Horrible - yes.

Never heard of it, so............

But I can recommend a good and interesting film...The Bucket List!:thumb_yello:

Look out for Sean Hayes, he's almost not recognisable in this part but he's good!:wub2:

I will try to look for that one. Its been a lot since I know I wanna see it, but never looked for it.

*sigh* Yeah, me too. School is hectic. Maybe I can see one (or both) of those movies in a few weeks.

For me its the dates and the cinema. I think Milk is on spanish cinemas since last week, maybe 2 weeks ago. Nut our cinema is not playing it......... For Slumdog Millionaire I have to wait till February!

Hope you can see them, and then come here and tell us what you think!:wink2:

Can I advise everyone NOT to watch a film called Eden Lake.

Depressing? I'll say.

Horrible - yes.

And last night I watched another horrible one in the same vein.

American though, not British, but a similar theme and horrible.

But I had goose pimples all the way through so I suppose that makes it good in a way :/

It was called The Strangers, I think.

Edited by Ruth

Last movie i watched was ROCKNROLLA.

I found it enjoyable and fun to watch, one of those movies you see on a Friday night to have a good time. LOL.

Oh, the soundtrack to this movie simply rocks. :punk:

Oh it was a little hard to keep up with what everyone was talking about, again without subtitles, but it was a fun and exciting film. Great action and sometimes really funny!:wink2:

I want to recommend Frozen River!

It’s the kind of film that stays with you even after watching.

The lead actress was Melissa Leo, never heard about her before, but she is very good in this part!:wub2:

Oscar nominated!

I have seen this movie as well, Meryl was her brillian self. What a fantastic actress.:thumb_yello: