jefuh fuh dunham dot commmmm lol

DarkLight

Hey there I was wondering if anyone else likes the ventriloquist Jeff Dunham?

My half sister got me into him when she visited a while back she asked if I'd ever heared of him & I said no so she showed me some clips on youtube. I have to say I find him quite funny my fave puppets are peanut & jose jalapeno I really find it utterly hilarious when peanut keeps saying jefu fuh dun ham dot cooommmmm here's a link to the clip

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v1kX5d5d-p0

here is jefuh fuh with peanut

jefuhfuhpeanut.jpg

Edited by DarkLight
adding a photo

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love him! i heard about him more than a year ago. he's amazing!

i, personally LOVE PEANUT!hahaaaa! :roftl:

it has been a national craziness here...everyone was screaming "quiet i kill you" around the city :roftl:

oh i forgot about him...didn't watch it for some time now

i love him! i heard about him more than a year ago. he's amazing!

i, personally LOVE PEANUT!hahaaaa! :roftl:

it has been a national craziness here...everyone was screaming "quiet i kill you" around the city :roftl:

oh i forgot about him...didn't watch it for some time now

oh yeah my half sister loves achmed she thinks it's hilarious & her & her friends are always going silence i keel you then laughing like loons :roftl:

yeah peanut & jose jalapeno are my faves they're so funny:naughty:

though actually there's a bit on one of the dvd's (I can't remember which) I think its the spark of insanity one where he has walter & there is a joke about swatch oh man that made me lmao :lmao: it was sooooo funny I'll see if I can find the clip on youtube & post a link here

*goes off to check*

Ok I'm back I found the clip it's from 3:00 the swatch joke it is sooo funny :lmao::naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb12nQEOyfM

Edited by DarkLight
forgot to post the link lmao : )

I saw him do his live act last year. He is so talented! I enjoyed the show, although I was extremely sick during the whole show.

Achmed is my fave. :)

oh wow that's so cool:thumb_yello: I'd like to see him live but he doesn't tour the uk does he? :thumbdown:

I have no idea, although I thought I saw recently that he is going on a tour. Maybe you should look it up in case he decides to visit your part of the world!

hmm i've checked his tour dates on his site & nothing in the uk at the moment i hope he decides to tour here one day!! it'd be great to see him live:thumb_yello:

ohhh how come when i tried to search for a thread about him on here nothing came up then:blink::blink:

I searched for Jeff Dunham and I got this :blink:

So Maybe you looked over it or something because it is there

Edited by Starrats