• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will :mf_rosetinted: I am immune there .... :biggrin2:

You're immune on Mikagasmic pics..?:mf_rosetinted::das:

nvmckf.jpg

How I looove such not glamorous Mika, with wild hair, merry eyes and unshaved :)

I love it too:wub2: but his hair looks very funny here IMO:lmfao:

There are soooo grumpy:shocked:

ghe6.jpg

fgsf.jpg

dfwsgbw.jpg

bdfb.jpg

srfgbrf.jpg

rgrg.jpg

I ................... really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't like that hoodie or those pics :lmfao:

A good pic for passport:naughty:

:roftl: Imagine the customs' face when e'd show it to them :naughty:

I ................... really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't like that hoodie or those pics :lmfao:

:lmfao: neither do I. But they're perfect for this thread.

Hmmmm Mika looks like he was sitting in jail. Some of you said it is illegal to be so beautiful, so here you've got :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Hmmmm Mika looks like he was sitting in jail. Some of you said it is illegal to be so beautiful, so here you've got :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Lol. Lol. Lol.

:naughty:

We don't wanna be mean do we??:biggrin2:

:teehee:

But ... but ... but it makes him look like he doesn't have any hair ... and ... and ... and that would be very bad ... as me likes Mika with hair ... he would need to sit in a jail for along time - if he actually shaved it all off - to contemplate his crimes ... and to make it grow back :lmfao:

But ... but ... but it makes him look like he doesn't have any hair ... and ... and ... and that would be very bad ... as me likes Mika with hair ... he would need to sit in a jail for along time - if he actually shaved it all off - to contemplate his crimes ... and to make it grow back :lmfao:

Or wear a wig

Joking .... me thinks you want to steal Mika's hair and force him to wear a wig .... I know your gameplan now :mf_rosetinted:

*can I have some*

:blush-anim-cl:

Yeesss I will secretly cut his hair when he's asleep and paste it on my head :mf_rosetinted:

(I'll give you a few locks:wink2:)

:roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1: I can't stop giggle

Dear mika, plz do not wear that hoodie & trousers :teehee::teehee: