Mika @ Life4you Dutch tv

Sylvana

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy, you're really in a hurry to find that out, aren't you? :naughty:

I replied to you in the thread you started. I could just copy my post and post it here as well, but I'm too lazy to do that. :mf_rosetinted:

Is there any means to watch or hear it via internet???

please! Help!:aah:

You can't watch it live.. but it will be on there website.. don't know if people from other country's can watch it then.. but I think it will be on youtube ;)..

Are you watching Nielo?

What are they preparing? Oliebollen? (Dutch donuts...)

Something with a lot of vegetables. :aah:

But anyway... was I the only one who didn't know Mika's got a male dog named Gertrude? :mf_rosetinted:

Anybody knows if they've already had the cooking part?

Bumped into Rain when the song was over for 2/3d because my sister wanted to watch Dr. Who again....

Edit: ^that means it is probably over what Mika concerns...

Anybody knows if they've already had the cooking part?

Bumped into Rain when the song was over for 2/3d because my sister wanted to watch Dr. Who again....

Yeah, they had Mika taste something that had already been prepared. I think the part with him in it is over now.

I just saw it. It was short but so funny :roftl: I really like it that he was so honest. He saw that food and just said it looks disgusting and after he tasted it he still didn't like it. I loved it. Everybody would just say that it's good, but not Mika :naughty:

Something with a lot of vegetables. :aah:

But anyway... was I the only one who didn't know Mika's got a male dog named Gertrude? :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't know that too. When he said that I was like, huh you got a dog?

Oooh, and did I really hear him say 'so we'll be coming back to do a bigger show'? :blink:

Does that mean he'll do another show in Holland after the HMH?

Maybe he's doing westerpark again.

He said we would me back with something bigger than the HMH, and westerpark is pretty big. :shocked: So maybe he will play there again :aah:

Maybe he's doing westerpark again.

He said we would me back with something bigger than the HMH, and westerpark is pretty big. :shocked: So maybe he will play there again :aah:

Maybe... although they usually only host a few gigs during the summer. I hope it's not the Arena. The sound's awful there. :aah:

Maybe... although they usually only host a few gigs during the summer. I hope it's not the Arena. The sound's awful there. :aah:

The sound in Ahoy is pretty awful too (esp the bass sound). I'm hoping for another Westerpark gig.

Archived