hahaha o ok, im watching a few anime at the same time.... coz Naruto and Junjou Romantica is still ongoing and 1 episode gets released each week. so i got impatient and started bleach and D-greyman. whats Papa to kiss in the dark about? its sounds cute!!:naughty:

Papa to kiss in the dark is about a boy and his father. It's yaoi. :naughty:

I'm watching bleach and strawberry panic now.

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/4677/kirastuchinthemiddlent0.jpg

This was in bleach.. :roftl:

Edited by Shikutukumimika

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had been watching Detective Conan in the last few weeks, its really interesting!

Whats it about?

Papa to kiss in the dark is about a boy and his father. It's yaoi. :naughty:

I'm watching bleach and strawberry panic now.

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/4677/kirastuchinthemiddlent0.jpg

This was in bleach.. :roftl:

oooh i see, the only yaoi i watch is junjou romantica ahhh:mf_lustslow:

and hahaha omg, anime was made for mika!!!:naughty:

Stawberry panic is yaoi too, but with girls.. I dunno what it's called. :roftl:

You would start thinking that.. :roftl:

I made a Yachiru sig! yachirusiggg4.jpg

o ok i think its called yori? or something like that!!! is it good?

and lol yep either that or the creators of these anime are Mika fans!!

awwww thats a very cute sig!!:wink2:

o ok i think its called yori? or something like that!!! is it good?

and lol yep either that or the creators of these anime are Mika fans!!

awwww thats a very cute sig!!:wink2:

I think it is.. although I'm just at episode 5 or so. :naughty:

Or Mika gets the ideas for his lyrics from animes. :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks. :blush-anim-cl:

Whats it about?

oooh i see, the only yaoi i watch is junjou romantica ahhh:mf_lustslow:

and hahaha omg, anime was made for mika!!!:naughty:

Its about a boy called Conan who lives with his uncle, who works as a detective............

I think it is.. although I'm just at episode 5 or so. :naughty:

Or Mika gets the ideas for his lyrics from animes. :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks. :blush-anim-cl:

i wouldnt be surprised after his toy-fetish:naughty:

Its about a boy called Conan who lives with his uncle, who works as a detective............

ah ok i see, which episode are you on?

Okay, I'll check it out tomorrow!

cool cool let me know what you think of it!

I can't believe Hellsing manga is finished...

2aev1og.jpg

I demand a prequel about THOSE TWO

30crbsx.jpg

I don't like the Ultimate OVA, too gory and less introspective >.<

f_Alucardblacm_57af49d.jpg

but Alucard is bloody cool as always =]

14sh5zq.jpg

timp.jpg

so i became obsessed with this fanart ^^

06-10-16.jpg

k174f6.jpg

end of the spamming XD

haha i like the last 2! adorable!

i wouldnt be surprised after his toy-fetish:naughty:

ah ok i see, which episode are you on?

The last one I saw, this morning, was the one where Conans uncle is suspect of a murder, and his ex-wife is round there.........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yay! a thread for me xD

I've watched a lot of animes, but have missed all the endings lol

the only one I watched till the end was Sailor Moon. however I was like 5 years old so I can't remember much, recently I watched Card Captor Sakura's final epsode, I missed that one because I had to go to english class back in 2000 :naughty:

let me see, I've watched Pokemon, Magic Knight Rayearth, Sakura, Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha (my favorite), Mythical Sleuth Loki (mantantei Loki raganarok), Candidate for Godess, Samurai X, Slayer, Kaleido Star (that one was pretty lame :naughty: ) and a few more but I can't remember their names

I'm currently watching InuYasha, again, but this time in you tube, I'm sooo obsessed with it (again :lmao: ) I actually thinks is one of the best animes ever!

Edited by flor_arg_16

yay! a thread for me xD

I've watched a lot of animes, but have missed all the endings lol

the only one I watched till the end was Sailor Moon. however I was like 5 years old so I can't remember much, recently I watched Card Captor Sakura's final epsode, I missed that one because I had to go to english class back in 2000 :naughty:

let me see, I've watched Pokemon, Magic Knight Rayearth, Sakura, Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha (my favorite), Mythical Sleuth Loki (mantantei Loki raganarok), Candidate for Godess, Samurai X, Slayer, Kaleido Star (that one was pretty lame :naughty: ) and a few more but I can't remember their names

I'm currently watching InuYasha, again, but this time in you tube, I'm sooo obsessed with it (again :lmao: ) I actually thinks is one of the best animes ever!

I havent heard of any of them so you are gonna have to describe lol

You should try Naruto and Bleach

How old are you? If 13 and older, try Peach Girl:wink2:

I havent heard of any of them so you are gonna have to describe lol

You should try Naruto and Bleach

How old are you? If 13 and older, try Peach Girl:wink2:

I'm 18 so no problem :thumb_yello:

my younger brothers wacth Naruto, I've seen it but I'm not really into it

Welcome here, flor! :bye: So, describe.. :fisch:

thanks for the welcome

well it's going to be a long description

Card Captor Sakura is about a girl who discovers some magic cards in an attick or something, and together with the cards it comes a sort of guard called "Kero" it looks like a yellow teddy bear with wings but it transforms into a lion with wings, it's very stubborn and is eating all the time, then you have her friend Tomoyo who films sakura's adventures, then his older bother and his friend Yukito, sakura is in love with him at first, and Shaoran, a boy who comes from Hong Kong with his cousin and helps Sakura to capture the rest of the cards and of course they fell in love, then Sakuera has to turn the "clow cards", they used to belong to a wizard named Clow, into "sakura cards"...

the story is more or less like that but it's a long story and a lot of new an important characters appears

it's quite childish since I watched when I was...say 10 or 11

post-6448-142983679968_thumb.jpg

Mythical Sleuth Loki is about a Nordic god called Loki, who is sent to the earth as a punishment and turned into a little boy, he used to be a very handsome man so the little boy is very cute and flirting though, he came to the earth with his son who pretends to be his housekeeper and then he meet this teenage girl called Mayura, she's obsessed with detectives and seeks for Loki when she has a problem with an evil doll or something and then she sticks to him...then other nordic gods and godess come to kill Loki for what he've done, and then freya apperas, she is a godess too and is in love with Loki, almost all the girls are in love with him, but he's apparently, into Mayura but can't tell her because she sees him as a little boy...the anime isn't finished yet but they don't show it any longer on tv :thumbdown:

post-6448-142983680223_thumb.jpg

so? what do you think up to now? I'll continue in a while

post-6448-142983679958_thumb.jpg

post-6448-14298368022_thumb.jpg

post-6448-142983680221_thumb.jpg

Can I join :wink2:

I love Sailormoon. When I was more younger then today my father brought from Japan Sailormoon dolls. And I fall in love in thise anime. Some days ago I bought all serial seasons on dvd and now whatch every day.:mf_rosetinted:

Also I watch Kuros_H_I_Tsuji. It's a story about a demonic butler Sebastian. You can see him on my avatar and sign. He serves his master Ciel, who is 12 years old. Manga is more interesting then anime and I'm obssesd this story :mf_lustslow:

26108172oq8.jpg

Edited by Little_Siberia

I'm 18 so no problem

Card Captor Sakura is about a girl who discovers some magic cards in an attick or something, and together with the cards it comes a sort of guard called "Kero" it looks like a yellow teddy bear with wings but it transforms into a lion with wings, it's very stubborn and is eating all the time, then you have her friend Tomoyo who films sakura's adventures, then his older bother and his friend Yukito, sakura is in love with him at first, and Shaoran, a boy who comes from Hong Kong with his cousin and helps Sakura to capture the rest of the cards and of course they fell in love, then Sakuera has to turn the "clow cards", they used to belong to a wizard named Clow, into "sakura cards"...

the story is more or less like that but it's a long story and a lot of new an important characters appears

[ATTACH]5922[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5923[/ATTACH]

Mythical Sleuth Loki is about a Nordic god called Loki, who is sent to the earth as a punishment and turned into a little boy, he used to be a very handsome man so the little boy is very cute and flirting though, he came to the earth with his son who pretends to be his housekeeper and then he meet this teenage girl called Mayura, she's obsessed with detectives and seeks for Loki when she has a problem with an evil doll or something and then she sticks to him...then other nordic gods and godess come to kill Loki for what he've done, and then freya apperas, she is a godess too and is in love with Loki, almost all the girls are in love with him, but he's apparently, into Mayura but can't tell her because she sees him as a little boy...the anime isn't finished yet but they don't show it any longer on tv :thumbdown:

[ATTACH]5924[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5925[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5926[/ATTACH]

hehe thay both sound realllly cute!!

Ps. Try Peach Girl and if you are open minded try to sit through 3 episodes of Junjou Romantica :wink2:

Can I join :wink2:

I love Sailormoon. When I was more younger then today my father brought from Japan Sailormoon dolls. And I fall in love in thise anime. Some days ago I bought all serial seasons on dvd and now whatch every day.:mf_rosetinted:

Also I watch Kuros_H_I_Tsuji. It's a story about a demonic butler Sebastian. You can see him on my avatar and sign. He serves his master Ciel, who is 12 years old. Manga is more interesting then anime and I'm obssesd this story :mf_lustslow:

26108172oq8.jpg

Ofcourse you can. Welcome!

I havent heard of either but htey sound cool, sailor moon i have heard of in this thread before lol so there is someone with the same interest hehe

But... Kuris_H_I_Tsuji- Sebastian is hot :wub2:

I'm 18 so no problem :thumb_yello:

thanks for the welcome

[ATTACH]5922[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5923[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5924[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5925[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5926[/ATTACH]

Sounds cool.

Flor!!! You make me remember how much I used to love Sakura!!! Have you seen Tsubasa??? Its like a second part of Sakura............... The story is: Sakura is now queen of Clown Reign and Shyaoran is her best friend. They are both in love, but dont say it to the other. One day a power lefts Sakura without any of her memories and they 2 have to go around different world to find some feathers which contains Sakura's memories.

Flor!!! You make me remember how much I used to love Sakura!!! Have you seen Tsubasa??? Its like a second part of Sakura............... The story is: Sakura is now queen of Clown Reign and Shyaoran is her best friend. They are both in love, but dont say it to the other. One day a power lefts Sakura without any of her memories and they 2 have to go around different world to find some feathers which contains Sakura's memories.

Isa you love Sakura too? Great!

Yeahh!! the other day when I saw the ending of Sakura, I checked on Tsubasa Chronicles, it's seems really nice but I'm on Inuyasha now so it will have to wait, but I'm thrilled to keep on watching tsubasa and see what happens!

I shall continue with my description...