Here we go...

Magic Knight Rayearth is about the adventure of three 14-year-old girls who are led to the Cefiro (a sort of magical word) by Princess Emeraude to become Legendary Magic Knights and save Cefiro from being destroyed, the girls, Lucy, Anais and Marina, are given magical powers and with each victory their armour and magical powers gain strength, preparing them to fight Zagato, the evil dude...(the image appears in the end of my post)

Ranma 1/2 is about a boy named Ranma Saotome, who is 16, once he was training with his father, when he falls into a spring which makes the people who fell inside turn into the people who fell inside before, it had a drowned girl inside so Ranma turned into a girl from then on whenever cold water was poured onto him. Genma fell into the spring of the panda, so he turned into a panda and hot water made them turn back. Ranma was engaged to Akane Tendo, but Ranma keeps geting into trouble with her because of the curse he got, it's basically a romantic comedy, totally hilarious

post-6448-142983680234_thumb.jpg

Candidate for Godess is set in the year 4048, over one thousand years since the Crisis of Systems, which resulted in the destruction of four planetary systems, leaving only a single inhabitable planet, Zion. Mankind is forced to live in space colonies, since that one planet is constantly being invaded by alien life forms that have come to be known as Victim. To protect Zion mankind has developed five astronomical humanoid weapons, Ingrids, also known as Goddesses. At the G.O.A. (Goddess Operation Academy), boys are trained to pilot the Goddesses and are partnered with Repairers, whose sole job is to provide assistance to the pilots and maintain the vessels they pilot. The main character is Zero, a boy who enters GOA and has some sort of special connection with one of the goddess due to his special blood type

post-6448-142983680252_thumb.jpg

Samurai X: it really begins in the late 1860s during the last days of the Tokugawa era, the main character of the series, Kenshin Himura, makes his mark, he joins the rebels who seek to overthrow the Tokugawa government and becomes an assassin for the rebels. He develops the legendary name "Hitokiri Battousai" or "Battousai: The Slasher". Then Kenshin Himura disappears and begins wondering all over Japan for ten years. Later, he meets the other characters of the series Kaoru Kamiya, Yahiko Myoujin, Sanosuke Sagara and Megumi. Obviously, there is romance, between Kenshin and Kaoru.

post-6448-142983680254_thumb.jpg

Sailor Moon: The protagonist is Serena, her cat Luna, tells her that the world is about to be attacked by a Dark Kingdom. Her powers are awakened to defend the Earth and she joins some girls to fight.

post-6448-142983680256_thumb.jpg

I'll leave Inuyasha for the end :wub2:

post-6448-142983680233_thumb.jpg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here we go...

Magic Knight Rayearth is about the adventure of three 14-year-old girls who are led to the Cefiro (a sort of magical word) by Princess Emeraude to become Legendary Magic Knights and save Cefiro from being destroyed, the girls, Lucy, Anais and Marina, are given magical powers and with each victory their armour and magical powers gain strength, preparing them to fight Zagato, the evil dude...(the image appears in the end of my post)

Ranma 1/2 is about a boy named Ranma Saotome, who is 16, once he was training with his father, when he falls into a spring which makes the people who fell inside turn into the people who fell inside before, it had a drowned girl inside so Ranma turned into a girl from then on whenever cold water was poured onto him. Genma fell into the spring of the panda, so he turned into a panda and hot water made them turn back. Ranma was engaged to Akane Tendo, but Ranma keeps geting into trouble with her because of the curse he got, it's basically a romantic comedy, totally hilarious

[ATTACH]5934[/ATTACH]

Candidate for Godess is set in the year 4048, over one thousand years since the Crisis of Systems, which resulted in the destruction of four planetary systems, leaving only a single inhabitable planet, Zion. Mankind is forced to live in space colonies, since that one planet is constantly being invaded by alien life forms that have come to be known as Victim. To protect Zion mankind has developed five astronomical humanoid weapons, Ingrids, also known as Goddesses. At the G.O.A. (Goddess Operation Academy), boys are trained to pilot the Goddesses and are partnered with Repairers, whose sole job is to provide assistance to the pilots and maintain the vessels they pilot. The main character is Zero, a boy who enters GOA and has some sort of special connection with one of the goddess due to his special blood type

[ATTACH]5935[/ATTACH]

Samurai X: it really begins in the late 1860s during the last days of the Tokugawa era, the main character of the series, Kenshin Himura, makes his mark, he joins the rebels who seek to overthrow the Tokugawa government and becomes an assassin for the rebels. He develops the legendary name "Hitokiri Battousai" or "Battousai: The Slasher". Then Kenshin Himura disappears and begins wondering all over Japan for ten years. Later, he meets the other characters of the series Kaoru Kamiya, Yahiko Myoujin, Sanosuke Sagara and Megumi. Obviously, there is romance, between Kenshin and Kaoru.

[ATTACH]5936[/ATTACH]

Sailor Moon: The protagonist is Serena, her cat Luna, tells her that the world is about to be attacked by a Dark Kingdom. Her powers are awakened to defend the Earth and she joins some girls to fight.

[ATTACH]5937[/ATTACH]

wow so many great anime series! thanks for posting flor:thumb_yello:

wow so many great anime series! thanks for posting flor:thumb_yello:

you're welcome! I'm glad you like them :thumb_yello:

I'm watching Peach Girl now.. :wink2:

I'm watching Inuyasha and looking for Peach Gril :wink2:

As I've promise...my favorite anime of all times :wub2:

InuYasha

Kagome discovers that she can travel back and forth between the present and the Sengoku Period through a well at the shrine near her house.

When Kagome arrives in the past, she's hailed by the local people as the reincarnation of their village's long-deceased priestess, Kikyo, who "killed" the half-demon Inu-Yasha by a mystical arrow before she died. This claim would seem to be the truth, as not only is Kagome the very image of the dead woman, but when she is wounded by an attacking centipede-demon, a glittering jewel emerges from the wound. This is the Shikon Jewel, or the "Jewel of Four Souls," which Kikyo died to protect. Kagome also proves to have special powers, including the ability to see magical objects.

Kagome quickly acquires a partner of sorts in her travels in the past-Inu-Yasha, the half-demon Kikyo mystically trapped (not killed) with her arrow. A half-breed, Inu-Yasha owes his demonic strength to his father, a legendary wolf-demon, but his mother was a mortal woman. Thus, Inu-Yasha has the outward appearance of a full demon, including doglike ears and claws, but his strength does not compare to a full demon's powers. For this reason, Inu-Yasha wants the Shikon Jewel, which has the power to transform him into a full-fledged monster. But he's not the only one who wants it-the jewel can increase anyone's powers with its magic, and over the course of the series, humans and demons alike are seduced by the the jewel's power.

The search for the Shikon Jewel becomes the center of Inu-Yasha's story when the jewel is shattered into multiple shards during an early battle. From that point, Inu-Yasha and Kagome have the unenviable task of tracking down all the shards, and piecing them back together again, and the story takes the form of a quest, with each episode introducing a new menace that has acquired a jewel shard.

Kagome can use the well to travel back to her own time-which she frequently does to fetch supplies, such as her schoolbooks, snacks, and a bicycle-and the pair even discover jewel shards that have been passed down over the centuries.

As the saga continues, the relationship between Kagome and her dog-demon companion develops and becomes more complex. When Kagome first frees Inu-Yasha from Kikyo's spell, his first thought is to destroy the woman he quickly identifies as his "killer" by her smell, but an enchantment cast upon him by Kikyo's baby sister, Kaede (now an old woman and the village leader), enables Kagome to control Inu-Yasha with a word. That word, thought up by Kagome on the spur of the moment, is a typical bit of Takahashi humor-"sit," as one would say to a dog. (The spell is contained in the necklace of prayer beads around Inu-Yasha's neck which he is powerless to remove.) Inu-Yasha says he hates Kagome, but from the start, you suspect that there was more to his relationship with the priestess, Kikyo, than he's telling (a suspicion later confirmed). Over time, Inu-Yasha reveals more about himself and his half-human nature, and protects Kagome from danger, even when he has no particular reason to. Likewise, Kagome proves to be much stronger than he ever suspected she could be, standing up to their monstrous and supernatural opponents to protect others, even at great risk to herself.

As their travels continue, new companions join in the journey-Myoga, Inu-Yasha's flea-demon servant; Shippo, a fox-demon; and Miroku, a Buddhist monk. Each additional character subtly alters the situation, bringing out new aspects to Inu-Yasha and Kagome's relationship.

Summary taken form http://www.inuyashaworld.com

so???what do you think??

now, the pics...

post-6448-142983680293_thumb.jpg:wub2:

I'm so obsessed :naughty:

post-6448-142983680258_thumb.jpg

post-6448-142983680274_thumb.jpg

post-6448-14298368028_thumb.jpg

post-6448-142983680288_thumb.jpg

Edited by flor_arg_16

How could I miss this thread ?!

I looooove anime !!

I'm a huge fan of Sakura, one called *in Spanish, I don't know how it's called in English* Detective Conan, Hunter x hunter, Kimikiss *I saw this one recently*, Dragon Ball:punk: *the best one*. I also like Ranma 1/2. Then I started watching Naruto but I didn't finished it. And I really liked one called One piece *it's also called something else but I can't remember right now*, but I didn't finished it either. And I'm sure that there are so many more that I can't remember right know.

I never liked Sailor Moon.:naughty:.

Edited by Ana1202

Isa you love Sakura too? Great!

Yeahh!! the other day when I saw the ending of Sakura, I checked on Tsubasa Chronicles, it's seems really nice but I'm on Inuyasha now so it will have to wait, but I'm thrilled to keep on watching tsubasa and see what happens!

I shall continue with my description...

Yep, love Sakura a lot!!!! Its so sweet!:wub2:

Here we go...

[ATTACH]5934[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5935[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5936[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5937[/ATTACH]

Love Ranma 1/2 too, those were so funny!

I looooove anime !!

I'm a huge fan of Sakura, one called *in Spanish, I don't know how it's called in English* Detective Conan, Hunter x hunter, Kimikiss *I saw this one recently*, Dragon Ball:punk: *the best one*. I also like Ranma 1/2. Then I started watching Naruto but I didn't finished it. And I really liked one called One piece *it's also called something else but I can't remember right now*, but I didn't finished it either. And I'm sure that there are so many more that I can't remember right know.

I never liked Sailor Moon.:naughty:.

Hola Ana!!!! I love Sakura, Detective Conan ans Ranma 1/2 too. Like you, never liked Sailor moon............

Welcome here!

Hola Ana!!!! I love Sakura, Detective Conan ans Ranma 1/2 too. Like you, never liked Sailor moon............

Welcome here!

Thank you.:biggrin2:.

Here are some pictures of the ones I like.

Detective Conan.

Detective_Conan.jpg

One Piece

6.jpg

Hunter x Hunter

Hunter_X_Hunter.jpg

Sakura

Sakura18.jpg

Demons are always shmexy

My fav character of Inuyasha is Sesshoumaru {I love that name!}

I prefer manga to anime anyway

Yeah, demons (and half demons) are the best:wink2:

I like Sesshoumaru but I prefer Inuyasha, he's a little bit more sweet with his little years :wub2:

I looooove anime !!

I never liked Sailor Moon

Ana!

I used to watch "detective Conan" when I was little, with my brother we sat and watch it every single day, it was shown on Magic Kids wasn't it?

I never liked Dragon Ball :naughty:

I watched Peach Girl's opening yesterday and read a summary of the plot, and when i was about to watch it on youyube it said "this video is not available in your country" I was like WTF?:naughty: ¬¬

I was reading other pages of this thread and I found this:

i was reading last week something about a japanese man that wanted to marry with an anime character, and was trying to get one million signatures...

he wants to marry with Mikuru Asahina... but it sounds unknown to me.

does anybody know her?

That's hilarious !!:lol3:.

I would never get that far. But I liked some characters.

I was totally in love with Yue, from Sakura.

yue.jpg

Then I liked Gohan from Dragon Ball.

GohanG.gif

And then I liked Hisoka, from HunterXHunter.

hisoka4.jpg

Until I found out he liked little kids.:lol3:.

Edited by Ana1202

Thank you.

Here are some pictures of the ones I like.

Detective Conan.

Detective_Conan.jpg

One Piece

http://fotolog.miarroba.com/f/8/0/7/4280807/6.jpg

Hunter x Hunter

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e293/jap84/Hunter_X_Hunter.jpg

Sakura

Sakura18.jpg

You're welcome!!! I think we have to be sisters............. We have tons of things in common!!! Oh, and you made me remember all those sweet times in front of tv watching those animes! I still watch Detective Conan!

There's also one that I'll try to watch because it seems really good. It's called Full Metal Alchemist, does anybody know it ?? I only know the story.

Full_Metal_Alchemist.jpg

Havent seen it, but I know my dad loves it. You see???? Sisters...........

I was reading other pages of this thread and I found this:

That's hilarious !!

I would never get that far. But I liked some characters.

I was totally in love with Yue, from Sakura.

yue.jpg

Then I liked Gohan from Dragon Ball.

GohanG.gif

And then I liked Hisoka, from HunterXHunter.

hisoka4.jpg

Until I found out he liked little kids.:lol3:.

I was in love with Yue too. He was so............... so................ so everything!

The plot from detective Conan is similar to Mythical Sleuth Loki's one, the main difference is that Loki is a nordic god :naughty:

Ana my brother watches Full Metal Alchemist, he really likes it, he wacthes Naruto, Inuyasha and Blood+ too

The man who wanted to marry an anime! hilarious! I can't deny I've been in love with certain anime characters :naughty: I liked Ash from Pokemon, Shaoran from Sakura, Kenshin from Samuarai X, Loki and Inuyasha :roftl: one fro each anime I've wacthed

When I watch the Inuyasha videos on you tube I always check the comments, almost everybody says that they're in love with Inuyasha, but the guy/girl who posts the videos says he/she would fall in love with Kakashi (naturo) if he was real xD

You're welcome!!! I think we have to be sisters............. We have tons of things in common!!! Oh, and you made me remember all those sweet times in front of tv watching those animes! I still watch Detective Conan!

Havent seen it, but I know my dad loves it. You see???? Sisters...........

I was in love with Yue too. He was so............... so................ so everything!

I have a lost sister in Spain !!

:yay::yay:.

I bought a dvd with unseen chapters of Detective Conan.:biggrin2:.

I always loved it !!

Yue was so....:wub2::wub2:....

My best friend and I, when we were like 8 years old, used to pretend I was Sakura and she was Tomoyo *because she likes making clothes:bleh:*. And we still love Sakura !!

Now she makes some anime drawings. I'll look for a picture later.

I have a lost sister in Spain !!

:yay::yay:.

I bought a dvd with unseen chapters of Detective Conan.:biggrin2:.

I always loved it !!

Yue was so....:wub2::wub2:....

My best friend and I, when we were like 8 years old, used to pretend I was Sakura and she was Tomoyo *because she likes making clothes:bleh:*. And we still love Sakura !!

Now she makes some anime drawings. I'll look for a picture later.

I told you!!! I wish my sisters were like you!

Really???? Aww................ Now Im jelaous.

That was really funny!!! I wish I could see you! I used to play Pokemon with my friends, we were always fighting cause all the girls wanted to be Misti (was that her name??? its been ages!)

Btw, have to send you a postcard.............. Will do it soon, when I send Romis her letter.

I told you!!! I wish my sisters were like you!

Really???? Aww................ Now Im jelaous.

That was really funny!!! I wish I could see you! I used to play Pokemon with my friends, we were always fighting cause all the girls wanted to be Misti (was that her name??? its been ages!)

Btw, have to send you a postcard.............. Will do it soon, when I send Romis her letter.

:blush-anim-cl:.

Yes, that was her name !!:lol3:. I used to have all the stuff from Pokemon.:aah:.

I sent yours yesterday.:biggrin2:.

• 2 weeks later...
i really like anime and manga comics. i especially love their drawing style, how the characters look like etc.

Me too, im intrigued by how much emotion they can show lol the drawings are brilliant!!

I'm watching Peach Girl now.. :naughty:

:wub2:What do you think???!!!

There's also one that I'll try to watch because it seems really good. It's called Full Metal Alchemist, does anybody know it ?? I only know the story.

Full_Metal_Alchemist.jpg

I have wacthed the series! its 51 episodes i think and there have been rumours of a second season!!

Its a cool series i enjoyed it!! Edward is cute!:naughty:

d@mn...

296gaw6.jpg

I'm addicted too!

hahaha i love Usagi.... i want him- i know he is gay, but i still want him lol hahahaha