Welcome welcome! I bolded what i have seen in your list, but i really want to see Death Note and One Piece, just havent gotten to it lol

yaoi :teehee: did you watch Junjou Romantica i love it so much:blush-anim-cl:

Death Note is my favourite manga, the anime wasn't as good as that but still well executed. And One Piece is absolutely hilarious!

I have totally fallen in love with Kino's Journey. It was so calm and philosophical, just beautiful.

I haven't watched Jonjou Romantica, but it's on my list. I should have time to watch it quite soon. Yey!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never noticed this thread before...

I LOVE ANIME!!! :aah:

I seem to have a lot in common with you!!:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

what do you watch?

Death Note is my favourite manga, the anime wasn't as good as that but still well executed. And One Piece is absolutely hilarious!

I have totally fallen in love with Kino's Journey. It was so calm and philosophical, just beautiful.

I haven't watched Jonjou Romantica, but it's on my list. I should have time to watch it quite soon. Yey!

I really have to start watching it, i recently finished busuo renkin and am busy with tengen toppa gurren lagaan, its both pretty cool, but nothing fabuous you know.

I havent seen Kino's journey, is it yaoi?

And junjou romantica is the most beautiful anime i have watched, i have even rewatched it lol:wub2:

I seem to have a lot in common with you!!:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

what do you watch?

We do. :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

Hm... I like romance/comedy stuff. :aah:

I have watched... Shugo Chara, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, a bit of Full Metal Alchemist, Gakuen Alice, Case Closed, Bleach, Lucky Star and The Ouran High School Host Club.

Just innocent things, I guess...... :biggrin2::naughty:

I like yaoi though.:mf_rosetinted:

I really have to start watching it, i recently finished busuo renkin and am busy with tengen toppa gurren lagaan, its both pretty cool, but nothing fabuous you know.

I havent seen Kino's journey, is it yaoi?

And junjou romantica is the most beautiful anime i have watched, i have even rewatched it lol:wub2:

No, it's not yaoi. Kino's Journey has a girl and a talking motorcycle and together they travel around the world. They encounter different countries with different lifestyles, for example a country where the people are waiting for the end of the world, a country where the arriving people have to fight each other and a country where everything is done by computers. It's quiten interesting, and so beautiful.

I started to watch Junjou Romantica last night. The two episodes I watched seemed good so I'm definately going to watch the rest of it too.

Come to the YAOI. We have COOKIES. :mf_rosetinted:

I guess it wouldn't hurt to watch Junjou Romantica, would it?

I need something nice to watch, so.. :biggrin2:

Is it good?

EDIT: HEELLLZZZ YAAAAAA! It looks really nice!

Edited by Fangirl

We do. :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

Hm... I like romance/comedy stuff. :aah:

I have watched... Shugo Chara, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, a bit of Full Metal Alchemist, Gakuen Alice, Case Closed, Bleach, Lucky Star and The Ouran High School Host Club.

Just innocent things, I guess...... :biggrin2::naughty:

I like yaoi though.:mf_rosetinted:

Junjou Romatica is the most romantic anime ever!!!!!! It has uhm... weird scenes, but the rest totally makes up for it!!

No, it's not yaoi. Kino's Journey has a girl and a talking motorcycle and together they travel around the world. They encounter different countries with different lifestyles, for example a country where the people are waiting for the end of the world, a country where the arriving people have to fight each other and a country where everything is done by computers. It's quiten interesting, and so beautiful.

I started to watch Junjou Romantica last night. The two episodes I watched seemed good so I'm definately going to watch the rest of it too.

Oh i see i see, i should definitley check it out, i love how anime shows so many different viewpoints.

Yes JJR is really good, i am inlove with Usami

Come to the YAOI. We have COOKIES. :mf_rosetinted:

and hot anime men:mf_rosetinted:

I guess it wouldn't hurt to watch Junjou Romantica, would it?

I need something nice to watch, so.. :biggrin2:

Is it good?

EDIT: HEELLLZZZ YAAAAAA! It looks really nice!

hahahaha told you! keep watching!!

Junjou Romatica is the most romantic anime ever!!!!!! It has uhm... weird scenes, but the rest totally makes up for it!!

Oh i see i see, i should definitley check it out, i love how anime shows so many different viewpoints.

and hot anime men:mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha told you! keep watching!!

I like it... BUT NOW MY INTERNET IS BEING AN IDIOT AND I CAN'T WATCH IT.

My friend thinks it's because my internet's homophobic. :blink::roftl:

I love Suzuki-san! :teehee: I think when I get a dog I will name him Suzuki-san. Just because it's almost too adorable.

I like how Kino's Journey is so calm. I have mostly been watching series where a lot happens, so it was a nice change. Do you happen to know any other series that are more calm? It's quite hard to look for them when you really don't know what you're looking for... -___-

Dunno. :dunno: Never watched any yaoi, just read. :teehee:

This is off-topic, but I got curious; do you read original fiction or fanfiction?

I've read waaaay too much yaoi, but I don't plan on stopping :teehee: I've read over 35 series!! My absolute favorites include: junjou romantica, okane ga nai, you're my love prize in viewfinder, and love recipe. It's not really yaoi, but has anyone seen axis powers hetalia? :aah:

Okane ga nai is so good!

I've watched Hetalia. It's quite hilarious. :naughty:

(I swear I had something a bit more intelligent in my mind about this, but I completely forgot.)

Dunno. :dunno: Never watched any yaoi, just read.

Dah.:mf_rosetinted:

I barely read manga, though i do want to start!

I like it... BUT NOW MY INTERNET IS BEING AN IDIOT AND I CAN'T WATCH IT.

My friend thinks it's because my internet's homophobic. :blink:

:roftl::lmao::lmfao: thats realllly funny hahahaha

I love Suzuki-san! I think when I get a dog I will name him Suzuki-san. Just because it's almost too adorable.

I like how Kino's Journey is so calm. I have mostly been watching series where a lot happens, so it was a nice change. Do you happen to know any other series that are more calm? It's quite hard to look for them when you really don't know what you're looking for... -___-

Lol yes its really funny how he collects all these bears hahaha

calm series... uhmm not really, i watch a lot of drama and scandal, or fighting...