I have recently a few months ago, lol started watching Naruto and from there it just got more!

SO are there any other anime fans? the best ones are in japanese...

Give it a try!

Naruto, Dragonballz, Peach girl, Yu-Gi-Oh, Jonjou Romantica, Full metal alchemists? anything?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I randomly got into anime a couple of years ago, and I've watched a few series online that nobody seems to have heard of outside of Japan :roftl: And I don't seem to watch anime that everybody else does :naughty: At the moment I'm watching Shugo Chara, I might be a bit old for it, but it's very cute! Other favourites of mine are Fruits Basket (one of the least obscure ones :naughty:) and Ouran High School Host Club (again, not so obscure) and Lovely Complex, even though I'm too old for that too :naughty:

I used to love Pokemon too, but now I feel really young for it.........

Love Devil May Cry, Tsubasa, Oliver and Benji (dont know the name on english)...........

same here, iv never heard of all the others tho!! what are they about?

I randomly got into anime a couple of years ago, and I've watched a few series online that nobody seems to have heard of outside of Japan. And I don't seem to watch anime that everybody else does. At the moment I'm watching Shugo Chara, I might be a bit old for it, but it's very cute! Other favourites of mine are Fruits Basket (one of the least obscure ones) and Ouran High School Host Club (again, not so obscure) and Lovely Complex, even though I'm too old for that too

hahaha its fun to feel like a child sometimes! you should really watch naruto and peach girl especially! also junjou romantica if boys kissing doesnt scare you! il leave a pic at the bottom!

Well, thanks to you, I am now addicted to jonjou romantica

and I also really like lucky star!

7dcda2d523bd653ab82eec5qm6.jpg

awww Lucky Star seems so cute! and yep Junjou is funy! i think i might be inlove with a gay anime character- usami :blush-anim-cl:

heres the pics:

Junjou Romantica

3_Couples_of_Junjou_Romantica_by_No.jpg

Peach Girl

peach-girl-13.jpg

respeach59hi.jpg

Naruto

16-1.jpg

hahaha its fun to feel like a child sometimes! you should really watch naruto and peach girl especially! also junjou romantica if boys kissing doesnt scare you! il leave a pic at the bottom!

awww Lucky Star seems so cute! and yep Junjou is funy! i think i might be inlove with a gay anime character- usami :blush-anim-cl:

heres the pics:

Junjou Romantica

3_Couples_of_Junjou_Romantica_by_No.jpg

Peach Girl

peach-girl-13.jpg

respeach59hi.jpg

Naruto

16-1.jpg

Thanks for the recommendations! I've heard of Peach Girl, but I can't say I know what it's about. I'll check both of them out when I've got some time, I need to catch up on my Shugo Chara first, I'm really behind on the eps! :naughty:

The last anime I watched was Elfen Lied. It's fabulously depressing, with gratuitous violence, so not for the faint of heart, but I personally really enjoyed it.

Some other anime that I have seen (all the way through) and liked:

Serial Experiments Lain

Akira

Vandread

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Sci-Fi Harry

Macross Plus

Death Note

Bubblegum Crisis

Excel Saga

Grave of the Fireflies

Well, Devil May Cry is the same as the video game. Its about a semi devil guy who use his powers to protect inocent people about devils. It just had 1 season with 12 episodes.

Oliver and Benji is about two guys who love football and their realtionship with the other, first the are rivals then they become very close friends.

Tsubasa is about a girl, Sakura, who is the princess of Clow Reign. One day she lost all her memories and has to travel from all the worlds to find them. The characters are based on the ones from Card captor Sakura, which is about a girls who is chosen to find some card with magical powers.

Oh, and I have seen too: Inuyasha, Ruroni Kensin, Ranma 1/2 and some others too.....

Thanks for the recommendations! I've heard of Peach Girl, but I can't say I know what it's about. I'll check both of them out when I've got some time, I need to catch up on my Shugo Chara first, I'm really behind on the eps! :naughty:

Its for girls has like love, betrayal, drama drama drama, but it gets you so emotionally worked up!!

The last anime I watched was Elfen Lied. It's fabulously depressing, with gratuitous violence, so not for the faint of heart, but I personally really enjoyed it.

Some other anime that I have seen (all the way through) and liked:

Serial Experiments Lain

Akira

Vandread

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Sci-Fi Harry

Macross Plus

Death Note

Bubblegum Crisis

Excel Saga

Grave of the Fireflies

Thank you! il be sure to check these out when i get a chance!

Well, Devil May Cry is the same as the video game. Its about a semi devil guy who use his powers to protect inocent people about devils. It just had 1 season with 12 episodes.

Oliver and Benji is about two guys who love football and their realtionship with the other, first the are rivals then they become very close friends.

Tsubasa is about a girl, Sakura, who is the princess of Clow Reign. One day she lost all her memories and has to travel from all the worlds to find them. The characters are based on the ones from Card captor Sakura, which is about a girls who is chosen to find some card with magical powers.

Oh, and I have seen too: Inuyasha, Ruroni Kensin, Ranma 1/2 and some others too.....

That sounds really interesting hey! i love their ideas!!

Theres also a Sakura in Naruto hehe

I'm watching Bleach, I was watching Death Note and Vampire Night, but I stopped watching those two.. And I'm watching Karin (Chibi Vampire).

I was gonna start Bleach and Death Note in the holidays coming up lol

That sounds really interesting hey! i love their ideas!!

Theres also a Sakura in Naruto hehe

Thats why I love them. Those werent tha clasical manga show here in Spain about lots of girls at school who fall in love with his best friend or something like that, those have an original story.

Sakura is a nice name, isnt it?:wink2:

My dad is very much into manga, and I share that love!

Thats why I love them. Those werent tha clasical manga show here in Spain about lots of girls at school who fall in love with his best friend or something like that, those have an original story.

Sakura is a nice name, isnt it?:wink2:

My dad is very much into manga, and I share that love!

lol i like the anime lol i get confused when i read the manga lol i read it back to front lol:wink2:

Sakura means cherry blossom i think:naughty:

lol i like the anime lol i get confused when i read the manga lol i read it back to front lol:wink2:

Sakura means cherry blossom i think:naughty:

Oh, I write manga!! :roftl: :roftl: Sorry, its seems that Im really used to the "manga cartoons" thingy and cant get it out of my head!:roftl:

Yeah! Exactly, it means that!

hahaha i meant you should post! if you want to! but il post hers if i can get her permission!:wink2:

Oops!!! I think this is a misanderstanding!!! :roftl: I dont write manga, I said that I wrote manga cause I wrote the wrong word!!! :roftl: :roftl:

naruto! how many times I listened to him at school by my pal lucy :P

I really like anime, but not too much for knowing and writing threads as people I know...

i like sakura card captors too, and I always watched all the times I could sailor moon at home :P

Edited by melaniejazmin

Oops!!! I think this is a misanderstanding!!! :roftl: I dont write manga, I said that I wrote manga cause I wrote the wrong word!!! :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: i understand now!! hahaha

naruto! how many times I listened to him at school by my pal lucy :P

I really like anime, but not too much for knowing and writing threads as people I know...

i like sakura card captors too, and I always watched all the times I could sailor moon at home :P

hahaha i see i see, well me and lucy would have a good convo, naruto is an amazing series