• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm waiting for Bleach 208. :sneaky2: Can't they hurry up? :naughty:

hahaha ah i hate waiting! im still on 65 though... long way to go!

How do you pronounce anime?

I pronounce it as aanimeeee. If you understand what I mean.. :roftl:

:roftl: i say a-nim-ay lol hahaha i dont know why!

• 1 month later...

OMG??

mfc has an anime thread??

yey! I watch these:

fullmetal alchemist

death note

ouran high school host club

fruits basket

loveless

gravitation

lucky star

the melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

school rumble

princess tutu

soul eater

Junjou Romantica

kuro****suji

I have an enormous love for yaoi <3

lol, they censored the last one XD it's k-u-r-o-s-h-i-t-s-u-j-i it mean black butler in japanese :D so it's not a swear word ;D

Edited by lovepupbandit

• 6 months later...
OMG??

mfc has an anime thread??

yey! I watch these:

fullmetal alchemistdeath note

ouran high school host club

fruits basket

loveless

gravitation

lucky star

the melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

school rumble

princess tutu

soul eater

Junjou Romantica

kuro****suji

I have an enormous love for yaoi <3

lol, they censored the last one XD it's k-u-r-o-s-h-i-t-s-u-j-i it mean black butler in japanese :D so it's not a swear word ;D

You love yaoi :crybaby: those are tears of joy!!!!!!!! There arent many people who do! I bolded the anime i watched in your list!!

Are you a member of Aarinfantasy??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
is there any Anime i can watch on YT cos i don't know where to start and i really loved Pokémon but it's not on anymore :tears: any suggestions?

Loads. :naughty:

Most people like Bleach or Naruto.. Both loads of action and fantasy. (Bleach is better though. :shun: Just saying although I've never seen Naruto, but Bleach is better 'cause we have Ulquiorra!)

And there's loads more..

Most people like Bleach or Naruto.. Both loads of action and fantasy. (Bleach is better though. :shun: Just saying although I've never seen Naruto, but Bleach is better 'cause we have Ulquiorra!)

And there's loads more..

:blink:

i'll look for them! :biggrin2:

thank you! :huglove:

:blink: ok.... thanks.... i'll look for them! :biggrin2:

thank you! :huglove:

Bleach was my first anime, never finished it though. I've seen part of Bleach, part of Black Cat, part of Death Note, part of Vampire Night and all of Peach Girl. :teehee:

I never finish animes, I just forget what episode I'm at. :naughty:

I'm reading loads of manga now. :mf_rosetinted:

Wow, why didn't I know about this thread before? :boxed:

I like: Kino's Journey, Death Note, Paranoia Agent, Naruto, One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist. I'm going start watching Bleach at some point, I've been reading the manga and it's good.

I also love everything by Hayao Miyazaki (although I haven't seen all of his movies), The Grave of the Fireflies, The Cat Returns and The Ocean Waves. I have bought The Whisper of the Heart too, but haven't watched it yet.

(Also, I can't get enough of yaoi. :teehee: )

is there any Anime i can watch on YT cos i don't know where to start and i really loved Pokémon but it's not on anymore :tears: any suggestions?

If you check out my first post, you will see what i have watched, really good stuff!

And there's loads more..

lol Rainbow girl dont tell Shiku but Naruto is waaaaaaayyyyy better:mf_rosetinted: hahaha

Bleach was my first anime, never finished it though. I've seen part of Bleach, part of Black Cat, part of Death Note, part of Vampire Night and all of Peach Girl. :teehee:

I never finish animes, I just forget what episode I'm at. :naughty:

I'm reading loads of manga now. :mf_rosetinted:

Lots of people have turned to manga, i still havent read any (except one kakashi chapter)

Also lol Peach Girl was DEFINITLEY worth finishing!! You should finish Vampire Knight, its totally weird but good

Wow, why didn't I know about this thread before? :boxed:

I like: Kino's Journey, Death Note, Paranoia Agent, Naruto, One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist. I'm going start watching Bleach at some point, I've been reading the manga and it's good.

I also love everything by Hayao Miyazaki (although I haven't seen all of his movies), The Grave of the Fireflies, The Cat Returns and The Ocean Waves. I have bought The Whisper of the Heart too, but haven't watched it yet.

(Also, I can't get enough of yaoi. :teehee: )

Welcome welcome! I bolded what i have seen in your list, but i really want to see Death Note and One Piece, just havent gotten to it lol

yaoi :teehee: did you watch Junjou Romantica i love it so much:blush-anim-cl: