Accents

Shaza!

lol do we (californians) even have accents? :naughty:

yeah, we do! (to people who don't live here):naughty:

Especially me because I'm from the Valley so I say "like" a lot...but not nearly as much as my sister :hair::naughty:

Edited by Fmbm

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the accent of latin American girls who speak english,that's so cute.

Like Salma Hayek

Or from Spain like Penelope

For men I like the accent from French men.

In my own language I like it when Russian or other people from Slavic country's speak my language,that is also so cute.

I really want to hear all the accents around here.

I remember that hilarious Christmas song where many of us recorded our singing to a line of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" for a Mika Christmas project. :roftl:

That was the first time it really hit me that we're really so diverse. Although we'd never win any music awards for that compilation of singing - I was more entertained at the different accents that made up that song. :naughty:

I think we should all record ourselves on Youtube wishing the MFC Happy Holidays. Then not only present our voices to eachother, but our faces too. :cool:

I really want to hear all the accents around here.

I remember that hilarious Christmas song where many of us recorded our singing to a line of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" for a Mika Christmas project. :roftl:

That was the first time it really hit me that we're really so diverse. Although we'd never win any music awards for that compilation of singing - I was more entertained at the different accents that made up that song. :naughty:

I think we should all record ourselves on Youtube wishing the MFC Happy Holidays. Then not only present our voices to eachother, but our faces too. :cool:

i want to hear everyones accents!

thatd be fuN!