Accents

Shaza!

:roftl: 8 now :roftl: no wonder your post count is so high :naughty: well done though!

yeah I could have though I can imagine that sounding very weird :naughty:

Ah, this could go on and on :naughty: Thank you :wink2:

Lmao, yeah it could :roftl: It'd be quite funny though.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah thats so cute!:naughty:

we have the same accent!! mines just like that...how odd since we don;t live in the same part of the country.

my message got deleted for some reason, so I'm re-writing it...:doh:

Aaw :blush-anim-cl: I think we have quite neutral accents, cos mine doesn't particularly belong to any county but still has a little Irish twang to it :naughty: It can be quite strong though sometimes and annoying, times like that I just tell myself to shut up :naughty:

Aaw :blush-anim-cl: I think we have quite neutral accents, cos mine doesn't particularly belong to any county but still has a little Irish twang to it :naughty: It can be quite strong though sometimes and annoying, times like that I just tell myself to shut up :naughty:

neutral!! thats it, mine seems like that too, though in Dublin my accent is obviously midlands:naughty: they sometimes pick up on it and think it's funny.

There are about 4 or more accents in Dublin alone, it's so confusing!:blink:

my faves are north side dublin, west coast and southern ireland(although any irish accent has me sighing :wub2:), scottish(mainly the softer scottish, but any really), mackem, and kind of the lilt of carribean i think.. some american accents are nice, but some i dont like (as with any accents..) i dont like 'posh english', strong indian accents (probably for the same reason as i dont like posh english accents....it usually means i've missed a payment on one of my cards and am being chased for money :lmfao:)

my faves are north side dublin, west coast and southern ireland(although any irish accent has me sighing :wub2:), scottish(mainly the softer scottish, but any really), mackem, and kind of the lilt of carribean i think.. some american accents are nice, but some i dont like (as with any accents..) i dont like 'posh english', strong indian accents (probably for the same reason as i dont like posh english accents....it usually means i've missed a payment on one of my cards and am being chased for money :lmfao:)

Carribean accent:wub2:

I love their seriously easy going sound! Like those ads for something...can't remember what but I loved their accents:naughty:

Carribean accent:wub2:

I love their seriously easy going sound! Like those ads for something...can't remember what but I loved their accents

Malibu? :roftl:

I was at Ballroom dancing class this evening, and ooh all the foreign boys with their lovely accents :wub2: I was dancing with an Italian guy, and there was a French one who was soo cute and I do love French :wub2: and an English one :wub2: and then there was one or two more foreign guys but I could not make out what nationality they were. And then the instructor was American :naughty: so yeah, accents galore :naughty:

We have so many accents!

Even in Portugal we have so many different accents, that sometimes I don't understand some words, like the accent of people who lives in Madeira (land of the greatest Cristiano Ronaldo)! :bleh:

My favorite accent is the British! I don't know why, and sometimes I have some difficulties to understand people whit a strong British accent, but I love it!:wub2:

I don't like my accent and cringe a bit when I hear myself speak. It doesn't stop me though. :naughty:

I was talking to a guy on the phone yesterday who had a posh scottish accent. Very nice.

I like your accent too! You say things propper like me :D

I was born in Kent.

Oooh, a fellow Kentish person! Cool :biggrin2:

Oooh I see :wink2: that's pretty cool you get to go to Tokyo! I guess you are studying Japanese?

Haha, I just realised afterwards how incredibly boring I sound in that clip :naughty: I just didn't know what to say so I was like errr... ammmm :naughty:

Yeah, I'm studying Japanese at SOAS (well, Waseda University while I'm here in Tokyo). :biggrin2:

I like your accent, it's nice :)

Malibu?

I was at Ballroom dancing class this evening, and ooh all the foreign boys with their lovely accents I was dancing with an Italian guy, and there was a French one who was soo cute and I do love French :wub2: and an English one and then there was one or two more foreign guys but I could not make out what nationality they were. And then the instructor was American so yeah, accents galore

Malibu! Thats it:roftl:

I love Carribean accents, did anyone ever here Rihanna talk? It's so nice to listen to, really calm and nice sounding:naughty:

wow, sounds like a night out anyway! you dancing with all the boys:das: :naughty:

lol