Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

:roftl::roftl::roftl: You crack me up! Isn't it, like, 4:30 AM in England though? :shocked:

Edit: actually going to bed now. Good night!

aww glad i made you laugh!!! lol yeah t'was 4:30 am in the uk indeed when i posted that but i'm a grown up girly so it's ok me being up this time i'm 23!!:punk:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey would someone be ever so sweet as to translate that article for me?? I'd really appreciate it a LOT:thumb_yello: thanks in advance:punk:

I could maybe sum up for you :

Greatest Pop Moments of the year:

They all comes from Timbaland.And Amy Winehouse of course (bull**** beside) her record is famulous, out of time, she feels and lives every word she sings.

Questions on my sexuality

It has been hard to preserve a certain intimicy.But i'm in a rather pleasant situation because the attention is not attracted on my private life.I have been really strong on my position, i didn't wanted to be seen like all the reality-shows' stars..

Regrets?

Oh! So many things. I made mistakes, i said stupid things. I did silly stuff. And i'm quite proud of them.Why shouldn't we do mistakes?!

What Next?

I'm not in a rush.Other people are for me.I know, when i'll come back, it won't be to apologize. It'll be another pop record. It'll be an hurricane.

No no no,bi not per a chance :thumbdown: he looks more like OR gay OR straight to me.

But straight is like 95%.

Whatever.

I think we all want to win his heart :naughty:

99% straight to me :naughty:

isn`t anybody home?n :sad:

that`s i get to sleep 13 hours :bleh: i was really tired yesterday