Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

603.jpg

hey does anyone have the other photo's from this photo shoot perchance?? I really could do with them i need them for a project I'm working on:thumb_yello:

I did have the photo's but they're on my own laptop which is wrecked i now have to share a laptop til I can afford to have mine repaired:thumbdown:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey does anyone have the other photo's from this photo shoot perchance?? I really could do with them i need them for a project I'm working on:thumb_yell:

I did have the photo's but they're on my own laptop which is wrecked i now have to share a laptop til I can afford to have mine repaired:thumbdown:

Hey Chantelle how are you? :huglove: I have some more photos but I'll have to go look up for them cos I don't have them uploaded here...:thumbdown:

I'm okay too thnaks,have had a slight headache but I'm better now :thumb_yello:

Was your day good?

PDVD_170.jpg

PDVD_171.jpg

(my caps)

nice pics:thumb_yello:

oohh sorry to hear about your headache

I've not had too bad a day I had a very sore knee so I had trouble getting up when sat on the floor (my knees have been hurting for weeks) but besides that I've had an ok day I guess:punk:

nice pics:thumb_yello:

oohh sorry to hear about your headache

I've not had too bad a day I had a very sore knee so I had trouble getting up when sat on the floor (my knees have been hurting for weeks) but besides that I've had an ok day I guess:punk:

Thanks,will post more soon :wub2:

I hope your knee will be better! :huglove: i was at the stupid damn school...but there's two more days till the weekend I guess!

What pics-mood are we in tonight??

Tell me 'bout it :boxed:

Geez,this "If I Wrre A Boy" song from Beyonce is so annoying! :thumbdown: and they play it all day long!

It is annoying...:thumbdown: Though I almost never listen to it luckily. Beyonce's songs suck.. But she has a great voice, she could do so much better

Tell me 'bout it :boxed

Geez,this "If I Wrre A Boy" song from Beyonce is so annoying! :thumbdownand they play it all day long!

oh tell me about it!! I can't stand that song it gets on my nerves!!!!!!!

here's some pics for you all

I'm leaving in a minute or two, I shall be back later though

:bye:

prince_21_wenn1301778.jpg

mika_5048560.jpg

mika_05_wenn5005406.jpg

mika_09_wenn1407020.jpg

mika_10_wenn1305910.jpg

mikaES_468x244.jpg

It is annoying...:thumb: Though I almost never listen to it luckily. Beyonce's songs suck.. But she has a great voice, she could do so much better

Well Vh1 is on on my telly during the whole day and they play it so many times per day... :thumbdown: that's right,she was my fav singer...

oh tell me about it!! I can't stand that song it gets on my nerves!!!!!!!

here's some pics for you all

I'm leaving in a minute or two, I shall be back later though

:

mika_09_wenn1407020.jpg

mika_10_wenn1305910.jpg

mikaES_468x244.jpg

Those are wonderful Chantelle,big thanks :huglove: and I'm leaving veery soon too,so I dunno if we'll see each other again this evening :sad: but see ya!!

Thanks for the pics Chantelle:wub2:

Well Vh1 is on on my telly during the whole day and they play it so many times per day... :thumbdown: that's right,she was my fav singer...

Those are wonderful Chantelle,big thanks :huglove: and I'm leaving veery soon too,so I dunno if we'll see each other again this evening :sad: but see ya!!

Ah that's sh*tty alright:naughty:

She was mine too... Along with Rihanna:doh::roftl:

Thanks for the pics Chantelle:wub2:

Ah that's sh*tty alright:naughty:

She was mine too... Along with Rihanna:doh::roftl:

I'm glad you like the pics I've found loads i've never seen before the other night

oh by the way I know this one has just started but i was wondering if I can open the next mikagasmic thread or maybe the one after that I'd like to start one with my pics I found

Oh wow thanks for that Now I cancomplete my project it's for the christmas competition I'm drawing Mika as a christmas angel & needed the pics to give me a idea of how it should look i've started to draw it but thought those pics would help me to visualise what my pic should be like

thanks again for posting the pics :bow:

Ah that's sh*tty alright:nau

She was mine too... Along with Rihanna::

Same here!! :shocked::roftl: but those were the times when I was a fool...or when they were fools?? :roftl:

I'm glad you like the pics I've found loads i've never seen before the other night

oh by the way I know this one has just started but i was wondering if I can open the next mikagasmic thread or maybe the one after that I'd like to start one with my pics I found

Of course you can! I mean,I made a deal with Lucy that I'll open the next part,so you can comfy open the part 20!!!:punk: don't worry,we'll come up to that one veeerry soon trust me,I know :naughty:

Hehe:bleh:

I think you can! Everyone can, it's just being fast and being here on the moment the thread needs a "renewal"..:naughty:

I'm off already, g'night:huglove:

Same here!! :shocked::roftl: but those were the times when I was a fool...or when they were fools?? :roftl:

Of course you can! I mean,I made a deal with Lucy that I'll open the next part,so you can comfy open the part 20!!!:punk: don't worry,we'll come up to that one veeerry soon trust me,I know :naughty:

When WE were fools:lmfao: