The Wild Boys thread

willywonka

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i´m a Duranie since i´m a child. I used to watch their videoclips on the telly. I was particulary obsessed with Wild boys :naughty:

My favourites songs include Wild Boys, All She Wants, Rio, Save a Prayer, Ordinary World and The Chaffeur. I know i´m quite eclectic :naughty:

I have to say i´m into Spandau Ballet as well. They have that feud on the 80s, the feud Blur-Oasis had in the 90s.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=RIT2QobohEg

I think i´m a Duranie since i´m a child. I used to watch their videoclips on the telly. I was particulary obsessed with Wild boys :naughty:

My favourites songs include Wild Boys, All She Wants, Rio, Save a Prayer, Ordinary World and The Chaffeur. I know i´m quite eclectic :naughty:

I have to say i´m into Spandau Ballet as well. They have that feud on the 80s, the feud Blur-Oasis had in the 90s.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=RIT2QobohEg[/

It all started in 1981 for me...Planet Earth, then Rio, then Seven and the Ragged tiger...etc...until this Red Carpet Massacre...Though i got a bit away from DD in the 90's when Jt split, then got again, then that awful Coccurullo person showed up, then that awful wedding album/meddazalan flops...

But my favs are the earlier songs, my fav being lonely in your nightmare...

Loved the Arcadia Project featuring the 3 main DD, but also JT's solos...

BUT THEN MIKA SHOWED UP...and all my DD Cd's ever saw the sunshine again, all covered with dust since this july when i went to my mika's first gig...

If I have always been OBSSESSED with DD, Mika is much more than obssession...is a way of living lol

How long have u guys been a duranie?

and vicky share some knowledge here about last night's dinner party away from the whole messy reports, puuuuuleeease.....

What did Mika say in the message?

Messy reports!!

Are they?:shocked:

Well it was great and Mika sent us champagne and a message ....

Well when we arrvied there was champagne being handed out on trays for everyone and we were told it had been sent from Mika!!!!!

FD then reported that the message was, he knew we were here and he wished us all a Merry Crimbo and he's working hard on his album!!

no one knew it was gonna happen but it was great feeling drinking champers Mika bought!!!

Then later on he sent another round!!!!!!!:punk:

Party on Mika!!!:wub2:

Duran never gave me a sausage!!!

even worst queenie he's so shattered by now ;(

I'd rather have his old pics...and 80's is good...

Mary the new one is Tim/Tom/Dom...Guess it's Dom...dunno really...lol

Who cares? He's cute! :naughty:

Messy reports!!

Are they?:shocked:

Well it was great and Mika sent us champagne and a message ....

Well when we arrvied there was champagne being handed out on trays for everyone and we were told it had been sent from Mika!!!!!

FD then reported that the message was, he knew we were here and he wished us all a Merry Crimbo and he's working hard on his album!!

no one knew it was gonna happen but it was great feeling drinking champers Mika bought!!!

Then later on he sent another round!!!!!!!:punk:

Party on Mika!!!:wub2:

Duran never gave me a sausage!!![/color]

Aww that was sweet of him! :wub2: He never fails to surprise the fans, heh? :bleh:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Wow I had to dig hard to find that one... Couldn't believe there wasn,t a Duran thread on this forum:naughty:

So, I am a Duranie since I was about 13-14.

Strangely, I only saw them once in concert, which was last week. Such a great show.

My favorite has always been John Taylor, still is (that killer smile:mf_rosetinted:) what a man:wink2:.

But Simon is still one heck of a singer:thumb_yello:

I know there heading to Europe, you should consider going.

Oh, new album is absolutely FANTASTIC:wub2:

Wow I had to dig hard to find that one... Couldn't believe there wasn,t a Duran thread on this forum:naughty:

So, I am a Duranie since I was about 13-14.

Strangely, I only saw them once in concert, which was last week. Such a great show.

My favorite has always been John Taylor, still is (that killer smile:mf_rosetinted:) what a man:wink2:.

But Simon is still one heck of a singer:thumb_yello:

I know there heading to Europe, you should consider going.

Oh, new album is absolutely FANTASTIC:wub2:

I can only hope they come here....:wub2:

My fav was Le Bon, btw...:mf_rosetinted:

• 3 months later...
Something to look forward: they're coming back to Montreal in the fall:biggrin2:

Looks like I'm going to see them twice before Mr Curly:teehee:

They were supposed to play here in the Algarve, in Albufeira, next week on the 16th, i aleady had my tickets and all, but it got concelled as Simon as been having trouble with his voice....:dunno::(

When I was in elementary school I was in love with Duran Duran. I loved their music, style and everything about them. Everyday after school I was watching VHS with their videos and I couldn't get enough of them. :wub2:

They had a gig back in 2006. and I was so :swoon: before and after gig. I never met them in person and I am :sad: because of that. During the concert I had feeling like it's a dream and I thought I never feel like this for any other artist. And then Mika came into my life and you know the rest :biggrin2:

I still love Duran Duran but I am happy because I found artist who is my age, and that was always problem with Duran Duran, because they were popular before I was born and while I was a kid. :wink2:

I wish I can watch them live again. :biggrin2: because they are amazing :biggrin2:

When I was in elementary school I was in love with Duran Duran. I loved their music, style and everything about them. Everyday after school I was watching VHS with their videos and I couldn't get enough of them. :wub2:

They had a gig back in 2006. and I was so :swoon: before and after gig. I never met them in person and I am :sad: because of that. During the concert I had feeling like it's a dream and I thought I never feel like this for any other artist. And then Mika came into my life and you know the rest :biggrin2:

I still love Duran Duran but I am happy because I found artist who is my age, and that was always problem with Duran Duran, because they were popular before I was born and while I was a kid. :wink2:

I wish I can watch them live again. :biggrin2: because they are amazing :biggrin2:

strangely, Duran Duran is MY age and I love Mika even if he,s not:roftl:

They were supposed to play here in the Algarve, in Albufeira, next week on the 16th, i aleady had my tickets and all, but it got concelled as Simon as been having trouble with his voice....:dunno::(

I was surprised they announced the North American tour so soon and will come back here before hitting europe ....:dunno:

strangely, Duran Duran is MY age and I love Mika even if he,s not:roftl:

Same here...:naughty:

I was surprised they announced the North American tour so soon and will come back here before hitting europe ....:dunno:

Weird enough...:dunno: