The Wild Boys thread

willywonka

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now pray for me they won,t sell all ticket until I come back from vacation. Ticket sells are starting saturday at 11 and I will be far away (going to the beach with family):thumb_yello:

Hopefully not...

Have a nice vacation, then...:huglove:

Cool!

I'm in my summer vacation, too, in the Algarve (south of Portugal) until the end of the month...

south of Portugal sounds so much better... wait you might see my boss, he's there too.

But a beach is a beach and it'S cheaper to go to the states by car than load a family of 5 in a plane...

south of Portugal sounds so much better... wait you might see my boss, he's there too.

But a beach is a beach and it'S cheaper to go to the states by car than load a family of 5 in a plane...

Same here, no way we could plan a vacation abroad this year due to the economical crisis...:no:

When I saw The Wild Boys thread I thought no way it's a Duran Duran one. And then I opened it....

No way! It is! :shocked:

I was Duranie ages ago, and I'm not crazy about them anymore, but it's sweet to see such thread. I never saw them live. And now I'm not interested. I'm not nostalgic at all.:dunno:

I fell for simon at 11, last gig here was july 10th, same festival mika was on...

I guess we must be the same age, cause I was "Simonette" when I was 11. :wink2: It was such a crush! :wub2: Honestly, now I'm not sure what happened with me back then. :dunno:

Cool!

I'm in my summer vacation, too, in the Algarve (south of Portugal) until the end of the month...

Same here, no way we could plan a vacation abroad this year due to the economical crisis...:no:

Poor Wonka. Algarve. :boxed:

Shut up!:shun:

Portugal is my dream destination! :drool::mf_lustslow::wub2:

When I saw The Wild Boys thread I thought no way it's a Duran Duran one. And then I opened it....

No way! It is! :shocked:

I was Duranie ages ago, and I'm not crazy about them anymore, but it's sweet to see such thread. I never saw them live. And now I'm not interested. I'm not nostalgic at all.:dunno:

I guess we must be the same age, cause I was "Simonette" when I was 11. :wink2: It was such a crush! :wub2: Honestly, now I'm not sure what happened with me back then. :dunno:

I saw them ive for the first time this year, 25 years later. And it was amazing. Their new CD is really good.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Found a ticket for the new Duran show in Montreal. 4th row. Not bad...

Reading the reviews for their current US tour, it should be GOOD:mf_rosetinted:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

I'm so happy for you...

Edited by willywonka

Thank you!

I've been searching all over YT and couldn't find the original video....:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Edited by willywonka

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

I'm so happy for you...

Show was Oct. 23. it was really good, but it seemed it was not as good as all the other shows they made, or the magic of seeing them in a very smal venue was not there in the rather large venue...

The crowd was SO quiet:boxed: But I had a good time and screamed my lungs out:wink2:

Thank you!

I've been searching all over YT and couldn't find the original video....:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Brilliant video. You have to give that to them, they know how to make great videos. love the idea with the super models:wink2:

Show was Oct. 23. it was really good, but it seemed it was not as good as all the other shows they made, or the magic of seeing them in a very smal venue was not there in the rather large venue...

The crowd was SO quiet:boxed: But I had a good time and screamed my lungs out:wink2:

I'm so glad you had fun, in spite of the quiet crowd!!!:blink::shocked:

I've never seen them in a small venue so i couldn't tell the difference...:dunno:

Brilliant video. You have to give that to them, they know how to make great videos. love the idea with the super models:wink2:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

• 11 months later...

Hello fellow Duranies:naughty:

You might know that John Taylor just released his bio, intitled In the pleasure groove.

Finished reading it last night. Very interesting reading, well written and gives you the perspective of their huge success from the inside out... was not an easy ride for sure:thumb_yello:

I always have tremendous respect for JT, he was always my favorite, but all I can say is that reading the book makes me respect him even more.

Go to your bookstore:mf_rosetinted:

Hello fellow Duranies:naughty:

You might know that John Taylor just released his bio, intitled In the pleasure groove.

Finished reading it last night. Very interesting reading, well written and gives you the perspective of their huge success from the inside out... was not an easy ride for sure:thumb_yello:

I always have tremendous respect for JT, he was always my favorite, but all I can say is that reading the book makes me respect him even more.

Go to your bookstore:mf_rosetinted:

Ordered it online last week , wating for it to get here...:thumb_yello:

• 2 months later...