want a Mika clock on your desktop??

DarkLight

http://custom-skin-clock.upclock-software.qarchive.org/_download2.html

well above is a link to where you can download a free desktop clock for your computer & you can put ANY picture on it & customise the colour of the frame & the hands & numbers!! it's sooooo cool:thumb_yello: I've just downloaded it a few minutes ago & it's amazing

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well above is a link to where you can download a free desktop clock for your computer & you can put ANY picture on it & customise the colour of the frame & the hands & numbers!! it's sooooo cool:thumb_yello: I've just downloaded it a few minutes ago & it's amazing

id download it, but my computer blocked it :(

id download it, but my computer blocked it :(

mine did when i used internet explorer:thumbdown: but when i used firefox it worked fine so if you have internet explorer it'd be a good idea to download firefox 'cause it should work from that well it did for me anyhow:punk:

My Pc says that it is Forbidden :

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /customskinclock/files/CustomSkinClock.exe on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

well above is a link to where you can download a free desktop clock for your computer & you can put ANY picture on it & customise the colour of the frame & the hands & numbers!! it's sooooo cool I've just downloaded it a few minutes ago & it's amazing

aaaaaaaaw i downloaded it,it's so f****** awesome!:blush-anim-cl:

:wub2::wub2: tnxxxxxxxxx:flowers2:

My Pc says that it is Forbidden :

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /customskinclock/files/CustomSkinClock.exe on this server.

hey yes... my computer said that to,but i downloaded it somehow anyway:blink:

wish u good luck with that...tray again:wink2:

as I mentioned in my post above for me it did NOT work on internet explorer so I used firefox so if you don't have firefox then you'll need to download it, it doesn't take long to download & is free!

I got that very same message but when i tried the site on firefox it allowed me to download!:thumb_yello: