'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marie! I missed you too girl! :wub2:

I have to study too,have had a bit more time to study now when MFC didn't work lol :naughty: and I have holidays in two weeks!

KETIIIII!

i have holidays after thursday! :kachinga:

HEY GIRLS! :bye:

the MFC is back and i have missed you all so much!

i wish i could stay and talk, but we have exams this week which i have to study for.

good thing is, soon it will be over, and that means LOTS MORE of MFC! :naughty:

Marieeeeeeee:wub2:

Yep, soon itll be over!!!

I KNOW! thank goodness...

ok, i am really going to work now.

bye! love you allllllllllllll! :huglove:

hey everyone! what a day! well i went to school, like usual, then afterwords, i made hot coacoa with my neighbor and we went outside and in chairs we watched cars drive by because we got new neighbors and we want to see what they look like, but were guessing they havent officially moved in yet.

so we sat out in the freezing cold weather (35 decrees F) and it hailed a bit and was quiter windy, until my father made us get inside. so we played Hungry Hungry Hippos and acted stupid

now i have din din and then im going to go see The Day The Earth Stood Still

hey everyone! what a day! well i went to school, like usual, then afterwords, i made hot coacoa with my neighbor and we went outside and in chairs we watched cars drive by because we got new neighbors and we want to see what they look like, but were guessing they havent officially moved in yet.

so we sat out in the freezing cold weather (35 decrees F) and it hailed a bit and was quiter windy, until my father made us get inside. so we played Hungry Hungry Hippos and acted stupid

now i have din din and then im going to go see The Day The Earth Stood Still

sounds fun devin! :punk:

it's cold here too. what crazy weather!

HEY ALL. my life sucks. -_-

i had my swim parka on the ground, and my mom totaaly flipped, and shes like "youre so disrespectful to your things. and i hope you have something to wear to dads brunch on monday because im not buying you a dress for it" like seriously, i would just not go. she flipped

HEY ALL. my life sucks. -_-

i had my swim parka on the ground, and my mom totaaly flipped, and shes like "youre so disrespectful to your things. and i hope you have something to wear to dads brunch on monday because im not buying you a dress for it" like seriously, i would just not go. she flipped

Hey! Oh love...that's not a reason to say your life sucks.

I mean my mum is really often angry too because I'm a disorganized

and untidy person.

I'm sure she will relax soon