'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG to Prague? I will go to the England next year. OMG and how about a presents?

Where do you live?

In what city are you going?

Well I celebrate it on the 7th January but I celebrated it today too at my granny's sister place -- my uncle from Prague came and he bought me this wonderful perfume,Paul Smith - Extreme.:wub2:

Where do you live?

In what city are you going?

Well I celebrate it on the 7th January but I celebrated it today too at my granny's sister place -- my uncle from Prague came and he bought me this wonderful perfume,Paul Smith - Extreme.:wub2:

You can be winsome with this perfume!!! Hm and I'll go .. to Scotland - Edinburg, Glasgow, Cambridge and Kingston .. I think that is all .. but I'm not sure :blink:

You can be winsome with this perfume!!! Hm and I'll go .. to Scotland - Edinburg, Glasgow, Cambridge and Kingston .. I think that is all .. but I'm not sure :blink:

Wow nice :thumb_yello: I was in England last year...London,Coventry and Stratford. :wub2:

And I live near to Prague - cca 90km. In the Jirkov, small city with lovely people.

Great! And Tereza lives IN Prague?

Yeah,he liked it very much,the mid-atlantic clima and the life style of Lisboners especially :thumb_yello

Oh:bleh: I'm glad!

Ooh, she just about died. :naughtyIt looks great, though, a nice watch.

Yeah, i KNOW! :tears:. How will I survive!??! I'll stop by before I have to go, and maybe Carol or I will make a thread in the Intros and Goodbyes, but I really don't know what to do without MFC!! :naughty.

I'll look at some of those, I know I have a lot of coldplay...And CARLOTA! I miss your cover of "The Scientist". I rather liked it. :sneaky2:

*coughs* Yeah right:naughty: It was awful!!:naughty:

Coldplay are definitly a great option! You should check their EP, Prospekts March and the album Viva La Vida.

I'll miss you so much girl:tears:

Is she gone?:crybaby:

Leaving tomorrow, be back on Sat/Sun. What will I do without you all?!?

We're leaving at 10:00, so I'll probably be back to make a thread. I don't think I'll be able to get on much though...so hopefully I can make it back. :naughty: I will miss you all so much, you can't imagine! :wub2:

Evo me tu sam :das: (evo ipak sam ti dala odgovor :roftl:)

Kako si?:punk:

haha:roftl:

eh,dobro sam:cheerful_h4h:

danas mi se nije islo u sk. i moji me ladno pustili da ostanem doma+rekla sam im i da $utra necu ic as well:das: (odrađujemo subotu,zamis'?!:boxed:) i tako sam kuci i $utra ... diiivno...

kako si ti?