'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

:roftl: e ovo je starno smijesno...sta god bio taj Lolita style...nikad cula,...

thank ya 4 that:mf_rosetinted:

she does...

that means that Mika is ill as well?:glasses2:

Pa onda nije ni čudo što je voliš :lmfao:

And that isn't any Lolita Style,"Lolita" is a legendary book about a teenage girl having an affair with a 40 year-old man. Known world-wide,I'm planning on reading it actually...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst new live act: Katy Perry. It’s a shame that she can’t reach the high notes sometimes, and sometimes sounds like a cat stuck between the door

I love him/her,whoever wrote that :roftl:

Oh majestic writer of that thing, I love you! :bow:

*Popping in*

I like KP, I like her songs, I know her music sucks, and unbeliavably I like her even though I hate artists like her, I just like her songs. Yees, she can be annoying, stupid, vain, think she's oh so cool, and she can't sing at all. But I dunno, I like hearing her songs, and her STUDIO voice:naughty::roftl:

Another ill girl here. :mf_rosetinted:

*Popping in*

I like KP, I like her songs, I know her music sucks, and unbeliavably I like her even though I hate artists like her, I just like her songs. Yees, she can be annoying, stupid, vain, think she's oh so cool, and she can't sing at all. But I dunno, I like hearing her songs, and her STUDIO voice:naughty::roftl:

I heard her songs when she was much younger and I kiiinda liked some of them,I thought they were nice,but now there are no words which can describe how much annoying she is to me :naughty:

Oh majestic writer of that thing, I love you! :bow:

Another ill girl here. :mf_rosetinted:

Proudly ill.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not obssessed over her, I don't love her, but I like her music. My mom hates her, I hate 'I kissed a girl', it's a pointless song about a thing she did while she was drunk, and to gain people's attention she wrote a song. That IS stupid, I admit it. But some songs are really nice. IMO.:naughty:

Pa onda nije ni čudo što je voliš

And that isn't any Lolita Style,"Lolita" is a legendary book about a teenage girl having an affair with a 40 year-old man. Known world-wide,I'm planning on reading it actually...

:roftl: veze s vezom ( ta knjiga s njenim styylingom :roftl: )

Oh majestic writer of that thing, I love you!

Another ill girl here.

:roftl: yeah...but we r all a bit sick in this or that way:cool:

*Popping in*

I like KP, I like her songs, I know her music sucks, and unbeliavably I like her even though I hate artists like her, I just like her songs. Yees, she can be annoying, stupid, vain, think she's oh so cool, and she can't sing at all. But I dunno, I like hearing her songs, and her STUDIO voice

yeah,yeaaah :bow:

I heard her songs when she was much younger and I kiiinda some of them,I thought they were nice,but now there are no words which can describe how much annoying she is to me :naughty:

I didn't hear them:naughty:

She's annoying to me when she talks about the lolita style, when she yells histerically, and when she sings I kissed a girl. :naughty:

Proudly ill.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not obssessed over her, I don't love her, but I like her music. My mom hates her, I hate 'I kissed a girl', it's a pointless song about a thing she did while she was drunk, and to gain people's attention she wrote a song. That IS stupid, I admit it. But some songs are really nice. IMO.:naughty:

Sure. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: yeah...but we r all a bit sick in this or that way:cool:

Don't remind me.. :roftl:

:rl: veze s vezom ( ta knjiga s njenim styylingom :roftl: )

:

Besmisleno je da ti objašnjavam jer ne znaš kako Lolita izgleda :naughty:

I didn't hear them:na

She's annoying to me when she talks about the lolita style, when she yells histerically, and when she sings I kissed a girl. :naughty:

She is annoying everytime.

And I don't find her songs or lyrics provocative at all,they're just STUPID STUPID AND STUPID,Nirvana's songs are provocative,David Bowie's,The Doors',not hers. Hers are just stupid. Like she is. :naughty:

seems so:mf_rosetinted:

PS. Im off now folx

see ya later

:huglove:

:bye

See ya!

Don't leave me alone with them:tears:

Well but I gotta go soon too, so..

Besmisleno je da ti objašnjavam jer ne znaš kako Lolita izgleda :naughty:

She is annoying everytime.

And I don't find her songs or lyrics provocative at all,they're just STUPID STUPID AND STUPID,Nirvana's songs are provocative,David Bowie's,The Doors',not hers. Hers are just stupid. Like she is. :naughty:

Ok , I understand. You've made your point, I know she is stupid and some lyrics are stupid, even though every lyrics for you are stupid. I know those artists have provocative songs, I like them. And I know she's not provocative, her intention isn't that, there are just some things about her that not everyone likes. And I'm one of those persons. But let's not discuss this even further ok? Every person has its tastes. Ones are good, others are bad. I admit this one is bad, there's no need to keep pushing the same button.:naughty:Let's not make it personal!:wink2:

Edited by Neiobi

See ya!

Don't leave me alone with them:tears:

Well but I gotta go soon too, so..

Ok , I understand. You've made your point, I know she is stupid and some lyrics are stupid, even though every lyrics for you are stupid. I know those artists have provocative songs, I like them. And I know she's not provocative, her intention isn't that, there are just some things about her that not everyone likes. And I'm one of those persons. But let's not discuss this even further ok? Every person has its tastes. Ones are good, others are bad. I admit this one is bad, there's no need to keep pushing the same button.:naughty:Let's not make it personal!:wink2:

At first,it's not true that every lyric for me is stupid. You obviously don't know about it,so don't make some conclusions which are not true. :wink2:

And Katy's intention IS to be provocative,I thought you knew that.

And no,my intention is not making anything personal :blink:

PS : Stop editing your posts girl :naughty: do I look like Paula Abdul to you?:roftl:

At first,it's not true that every lyric for me is stupid. You obviously don't know about it,so don't make some conclusions which are not true. :wink2:

And Katy's intention IS to be provocative,I thought you knew that.

And no,my intention is not making anything personal :blink:

PS : Stop editing your posts girl :naughty: do I look like Paula Abdul to you?:roftl:

Well you said her lyrics are stupid, and by that I thought that you meant every lyrics.

I know at least in I kissed a girl. I don't see anything provocative in her apart from that song, or a performance of that song.

Okay, than sorry that I thought it was. But I don't like discussing tastes by bashing other artists.

Sorry:naughty:

Well you said her lyrics are stupid, and by that I thought that you meant every lyrics.

I know at least in I kissed a girl. I don't see anything provocative in her apart from that song, or a performance of that song.

Okay, than sorry that I thought it was. But I don't like discussing tastes by bashing other artists.

Sorry:naughty:

The most of your arguments in your posts confirm my opinion about her and her music in general,but for some reasons you still seem to like her no mather you think she's stupid,annoying,her lyrics are stupid and some of her music too :blink: but I guess it's just your opinion then :naughty:

We just have a different opinion about her and that doesn't mean that I'm bashing every other artist,like you say.

The most of your arguments in your posts confirm my opinion about her and her music in general,but for some reasons you still seem to like her no mather you think she's stupid,annoying,her lyrics are stupid and some of her music too :blink: but I guess it's just your opinion then :naughty:

We just have a different opinion about her and that doesn't mean that I'm bashing every other artist,like you say.

It's exactly that way how I feel about her. I really don't know why and how the hell I like her, but I do:roftl::roftl:

Ok then:wink2: I'm glad you think differentely than I thought :thumb_yello:

G2g, bye. :bye:

Okay,bye :bye:

It's exactly that way how I feel about her. I really don't know why and how the hell I like her, but I do:roftl::

Ok then:wink2: I'm glad you think differentely than I thought :thumb_yello:

I guess it's her appereance and image that attracts you,like most of her girl fans.

It's important that we both love Mika,nothing else matters :naughty:

Okay,bye :bye:

I guess it's her appereance and image that attracts you,like most of her girl fans.

It's important that we both love Mika,nothing else matters :naughty:

Maybe you're right:wink2:

Of course, that's why we're here and that's why we mainly get along well:punk:

I must go now too,see ya :huglove:

Okay, see ya:huglove: