'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so yesterday im at this diner called Dennys with my dad and friend. and in my drink i get this little plastic sword (it holds the cherries together and stuff. one of the reasons why i order that drink) lol. so its like a plastic tooth pick kinda, and we were in the car, and shes too scared to pierce my ear, so i was pretending to pierce my ear w// the sword thing, and i ended up doing it! i would have put an earring in that hole and done a second one on my other ear, but it wasnt centered xD. but it was hilarious shes like HOW DOESNT THAT HURT?!~ lol

ok so yesterday im at this diner called Dennys with my dad and friend. and in my drink i get this little plastic sword (it holds the cherries together and stuff. one of the reasons why i order that drink) lol. so its like a plastic tooth pick kinda, and we were in the car, and shes too scared to pierce my ear, so i was pretending to pierce my ear w// the sword thing, and i ended up doing it! i would have put an earring in that hole and done a second one on my other ear, but it wasnt centered xD. but it was hilarious shes like HOW DOESNT THAT HURT?!~ lol

And it didn't hurt!!????! It hurt me!!!!!:blink::shocked: