Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prettttyy darn good I must say. :biggrin2:

I went to the Body Shop today and got some much needed things for me (and some less needed things for me :naughty:) and some Christmas presents. Spent a fortune. But because of it, I got a lipgloss for freeeeee :yay: And tis a very, very pretty one as well :D Oh and I got these lovely eye shadows with lots of sparkle and I tried them on and they rock even more than I'd thought!! :punk: Though as I wanted to try them all (5 in one little box thingy) I now sit here with one green-goldy eye and one gold-bronzy eye :roftl:)

How are you?? :D

I love The Body Shop. It can be very expensive but the products are great.

I'm fine thanks.

What kind of foods would they have?

I thought I did, but I obviously still don't :mf_rosetinted:

You're useless. Be strong girl, be strong!!! *shakes Elina*

For example sausages (Bratwurst), baked items like waffles and crepes and also a lot of sweets like nuts, dried fruits, candies, chocolates or gingerbread cake.

And of course Glühwein (mulled red wine).... :wink2:

I thought I did, but I obviously still don't

You're useless. Be strong girl, be strong!!! *shakes Elina*

Pfft. And you call me useless. :mf_rosetinted:

:insane: I try, I try. :naughty:

Oh and speaking of which, the girl has replied. She said she didn't think the pics she posted were that bad. She also said that towards the end of the night, while taking pics, she somehow (yeah right *coughalcoholcough*:naughty:) accidentally kept pressing the zoom button... :blink: (I think she meant I should be grateful she didn't post those) And I am glad she didn't :shocked:

ola,

I tried to bake something and now I spilled oil on the floor and myself! [HOTTT] and now I have they cleas the kitchen floor:thumbdown::blink:

Ouch. Hope you didn't burn yourself.

Well Boring. I wish someone would come back to me about the volunteer job I applied for. That pees me off when that happens.

That sucks. Did they say when/if they'd contact you?

I'm back from dinner and I'm still kinda hungry :roftl::roftl:

Just read the last few pages.. I remember when Cazgirl was one of the top-poster in this thread every night.. she isn't here often anymore is she?

Me too! But I'm full up :naughty:

I know! I miss her coming on this thread :sad:

For example sausages (Bratwurst), baked items like waffles and crepes and also a lot of sweets like nuts, dried fruits, candies, chocolates or gingerbread cake.

And of course Glühwein (mulled red wine)....

That sounds so goooood :wub2: (Apart from the wine, don't like wine :naughty:)

Pfft. And you call me useless.

I try, I try. :

Oh and speaking of which, the girl has replied. She said she didn't think the pics she posted were that bad. She also said that towards the end of the night, while taking pics, she somehow (yeah right *coughalcoholcough*:naughty:) accidentally kept pressing the zoom button... :blink: (I think she meant I should be grateful she didn't post those) And I am glad she didn't :shocked:

You still are useless. :mf_rosetinted:

Well.. I guess that's good then... right? :naughty: Does that mean she's not gonna take the other ones down then?

Ouch. Hope you didn't burn yourself.

That sucks. Did they say when/if they'd contact you?

Me too! But I'm full up :naughty:

They said that they would contact me within ten working days.

Good evening Elina! How are you?

Sry, I missed this one before..

I'm gooood :D How are you?

You still are useless.

Well.. I guess that's good then... right? :naughty: Does that mean she's not gonna take the other ones down then?

Right back at ya :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: Good? I'd say both yes and no... It's good that she didn't post the worst ones (I can only imagine what they must look like :shocked:) but nothing's changed. (Other than that I'm starting to reconcile with the horridness she did post... Prob too late now anyway :boxed:) Yeah, I think it does. o_O I guess I could always ask her up front. But the ones I want off the most are ones other people are in as well. :doh:

And of course Glühwein (mulled red wine).... :wink2

haha Bratwurst :roftl: oh and I love Glühwein :wub2: especially if it's really cold and christmasy

so do I :sad:

haha can't believe we went to a wine-bar and then Aurelien and me were the only two who actually liked wine :roftl:

They said that they would contact me within ten working days.

How long has it been so far?

:naughty: Good? I'd say both yes and no... It's good that she didn't post the worst ones (I can only imagine what they must look like :shocked:) but nothing's changed. (Other than that I'm starting to reconcile with the horridness she did post... Prob too late now anyway :boxed:) Yeah, I think it does. o_O I guess I could always ask her up front. But the ones I want off the most are ones other people are in as well. :doh:

:sneaky2:

Looks like it's just a lose-lose situation. I'm sure by now plenty of people would have seen them anyway :fisch:

You still are useless. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah... the food is really good! :wub2:

haha can't believe we went to a wine-bar and then Aurelien and me were the only two who actually liked wine :roftl:

Lmao!! I know :roftl: I think Jennie liked it too. I think I was the only one who didn't but drank it anyway, like I did with the champagne :naughty:

Lmao!! I know :roftl: I think Jennie liked it too. I think I was the only one who didn't but drank it anyway, like I did with the champagne :naughty:

You don't even like champagne? Oh my :lmfao:

There are a few benefits to the credit crunch. Sales everywhere.

I didn't actually think about it but now that you mention it, there were a few sales in town which I found a bit odd. :blink: Not that many though. Mainly just a few offers in some shops.

Sry, I missed this one before..

I'm gooood :D How are you?

No problem! :thumb_yello:

I'm good too, thanks. But I'm tired and I need to get up early tomorrow. So I have to go to bed soon....