This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not bad. Lectures were a bit boring and I bought some new clothes. How was your day?

What did you get? Find an outfit for Saturday then?

It was ok, I went to Oxford Street and bought some of those heart bracelets that everyone desperately wants, and went to Waterstone's and finally found some books to use for my essay.

What did you get? Find an outfit for Saturday then?

It was ok, I went to Oxford Street and bought some of those heart bracelets that everyone desperately wants, and went to Waterstone's and finally found some books to use for my essay.

I did manage to find an outfit in Primark.

Cool.

I just found out that it's the Twilight premiere today.

I did manage to find an outfit in Primark.

Cool.

I just found out that it's the Twilight premiere today.

That's good :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I was gonna go there, but then I couldn't be bothered. But my friend told me there were a lot of people at 11 am, and Celine said there were lots of people screaming :naughty:

That's good :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I was gonna go there, but then I couldn't be bothered. But my friend told me there were a lot of people at 11 am, and Celine said there were lots of people screaming :naughty:

Maybe it was for the best. I'm not surprised to hear there were a lot of people.

hey girls I really need your help :blush-anim-cl:

Okay in Sept. I met a guy at the Queen concert in Zurich and he is really nice and we get along well.. so he told me that he'll be in London the following week and that was the time when I moved to London so we met up and had a drink with two of his friends.

Both of his friends were pretty weird.. especially one who is a russian guy looks funny, didn't talk much and talked about really weird things :blink: well whatever we still had a good time because my friend and me really get on....

but now ! Listen to this ! *screams already for help* :roftl:

That weird friend of my friend let's call him weirdoP. wrote me an e-mail this weekend and said he will be in London from 26-30 december (he goes alone) and wanted to know if we could have a drink... I didn't even had to think about that because I'm in Switzerland at that time anyway :bleh: so I wrote back that won't be in London then and that I'll go back at the 31. of dec.

So he wrote back... oh well New Years Eve over there must be really cool.. Maybe I'll stay for New Years Eve aswell I mean the flights are pretty cheap (remark by me: they're NOT) well anyway he asked then.. what are you doing on New Years Eve?

So I tried to sound really busy and wrote.. yeah New Year will be huge my friends from Switzerland will come over and we'll meet some other friends from London and we'll have a good time ..

and greetings from london (that's all I wrote)

and know he wrote back asking: Do you have MSN or sth?

and then a bit later... oh and before I forget would you and your friends mind if I'll walk around with you a bit? because when you're alone then new year isn't that funny not even in london..... (so why staying in LDN ??)

and now what do I say ??? I don't want to be mean because he is a good friend of my other friend who I want to stay friends with if possible :naughty:

he is really strange so Danika it's also your New Years Eve:roftl: help me

Okay in Sept. I met a guy at the Queen concert in Zurich and he is really nice and we get along well.. so he told me that he'll be in London the following week and that was the time when I moved to London so we met up and had a drink with two of his friends.

Both of his friends were pretty weird.. especially one who is a russian guy looks funny, didn't talk much and talked about really weird things :blink: well whatever we still had a good time because my friend and me really get on....

but now ! Listen to this ! *screams already for help*

That weird friend of my friend let's call him weirdoP. wrote me an e-mail this weekend and said he will be in London from 26-30 december (he goes alone) and wanted to know if we could have a drink... I didn't even had to think about that because I'm in Switzerland at that time anyway :bleh: so I wrote back that won't be in London then and that I'll go back at the 31. of dec.

So he wrote back... oh well New Years Eve over there must be really cool.. Maybe I'll stay for New Years Eve aswell I mean the flights are pretty cheap (remark by me: they're NOT) well anyway he asked then.. what are you doing on New Years Eve?

So I tried to sound really busy and wrote.. yeah New Year will be huge my friends from Switzerland will come over and we'll meet some other friends from London and we'll have a good time ..

and then a bit later... oh and before I forget would you and your friends mind if I'll walk around with you a bit? because when you're alone then new year isn't that funny not even in london..... (so why staying in LDN ??)

and now what do I say ??? I don't want to be mean because he is a good friend of my other friend who I want to stay friends with if possible :naughty:

Just tell him you're sorry, but you're busy, you've already made plans and can't really change them.. or something like that.

:shocked: Ha ha, jsut say NO! :naughty:

but now ! Listen to this ! *screams already for help* :roftl:

What a lot of writing. It's like a long story.:thumb_yello:

Well my advice is, don't meet up with him. Only with friends. Don't spend time alone with him. Because if he's strange, you never know.