This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just tell him you're sorry, but you're busy, you've already made plans and can't really change them.. or something like that.

:shocked: Ha ha, jsut say NO! :naughty:

yeah but I already told him I have plans and that I'll meet my friends and he just wants to join us... so saying I can't change my plans wouldn't help he still would want to join us :crybaby:

and just saying No is so mean :roftl:

yeah but I already told him I have plans and that I'll meet my friends and he just wants to join us... so saying I can't change my plans wouldn't help he still would want to join us :crybaby:

and just saying No is so mean :roftl:

Just say it's something where you're not allowed to invite other people. Or your friend turns into a werewolf at midnight so it wouldn't be safe for him to come along.. or something like that :fisch:

I know, but what else can ya do :naughty:

What a lot of writing. It's like a long story.:thumb_yello:

Well my advice is, don't meet up with him. Only with friends. Don't spend time alone with him. Because if he's strange, you never know.

well he is just strange that he is like a "I'm so intelligent and know everything and am interessted in aliens" - guy :roftl:

I'm not worried spending time with him I just don't want to :roftl::roftl:

well he is just strange that he is like a "I'm so intelligent and know everything and am interessted in aliens" - guy :roftl:

I'm not worried spending time with him I just don't want to :roftl::roftl:

Well it's up to you at the end of the day. Aliens?

Just say it's something where you're not allowed to invite other people. Or your friend turns into a werewolf at midnight so it wouldn't be safe for him to come along.. or something like that :fisch:

I know, but what else can ya do :naughty:

that's actually a great idea :punk: (not the werewolf one of course haha :roftl: I think he would definitely come along if there was sth. so interessting like a werewolf :roftl:)

so I'll just tell him we're invited for dinner at one of my friends house and that I can't just bring friends and that it will be too busy in town after the dinner to actually find us :bleh:

is it really that busy ?? (hopes)

how does that sound ? (it sounds like a cheap excuse xD but I can't think of anything better... I'm desperate)

that's actually a great idea :punk: (not the werewolf one of course haha :roftl: I think he would definitely come along if there was sth. so interessting like a werewolf :roftl:)

so I'll just tell him we're invited for dinner at one of my friends house and that I can't just bring friends and that it will be too busy in town after the dinner to actually find us

is it really that busy ?? (hopes)

how does that sound ? (it sounds like a cheap excuse xD but I can't think of anything better... I'm desperate)

Ha ha, damn, and I thought that was the best one out of the two :naughty:

Yeah sounds fine :thumb_yello: It's reaaallly busy, like, I've never seen so many people in my life.

Oh well, he won't know unless he bumped into you (which is very unlikely), he'll never find out the truth :)

Ha ha, damn, and I thought that was the best one out of the two :naughty:

Yeah sounds fine :thumb_yello: It's reaaallly busy, like, I've never seen so many people in my life.

Oh well, he won't know unless he bumped into you (which is very unlikely), he'll never find out the truth :)

okay even better so I can write... there will be many people after we had dinner so I heard it's really hard to find each other.. I mean we could try... but I don't think so

I think the thought of a New Years Eve alone will change his mind and he'll go back or if he really stays here and tries to find me I'll just say... yeeaa I'm near tower bridge and am actually next to big ben so he won't find me anyway :roftl:

*feels like that's a good plan :naughty: goes to write an e-mail*

I can't say I have no msn though.. but I'll block him after a while :thumb_yello::roftl: I feel really mean now xD