This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel embarrassed by the vids and pics :roftl: but I love the YMCA vids :roftl: especially when everybody is laughing and I still didn't realise that they didn't sing the refrain yet in the song I'm just stopping and trying to figure out what happened LMAO !!!

I love them! I can't stop watching them :roftl: Ha ha! I didn't quite get what was going on there :naughty:

My chief wasn't in the office today and so work was okay... :naughty:

But I think I'll have to work a bit harder the next weeks cause my workmate will go on holiday and so I have to do her work too. :thumbdown:

Sounds like a good day :naughty:

That sucks, hope you manage to get it done.

I love them! I can't stop watching them :roftl: Ha ha! I didn't quite get what was going on there :naughty:

you can really see how confused I am... like smiling pretending I know why everybody is laughing and then finally heard it :roftl: and screaming that was not fair !!! mwahahaha

I*tries to become invisible right now*

I'm afraid it's too late for that. You've already become a public figure on the forum :naughty:

so did I was busy being angry with Ingie because she posted the hotel vids

:roftl: Oh ok, good girl :naughty: (And I would've been too! :lmfao:)

I'm ok thanks. We had snow today.

How are you?

SNOW! :shocked: *jealous* Well, actually, we had too.. but twas that awful rain-snow mix that makes everything horribly wet and only stays on the ground for a couple of hours. :thumbdown:

I'm good thanks, you?

Edit. Just realised you just said in the bit I quoted :doh: xD

Edited by Humphrey

so did I :roftl: was busy being angry with Ingie because she posted the hotel vids

You should praise her :bow: I'm glad she posted them mwahaha

Oi! :mf_rosetinted: But YEAH :floor:

But I didn't fall on the floor laughing at them.. like you :naughty:

It was good. I've finally finished my essay. How was yours?

Woop! :yay: That's one out of the way.

I still haven't finished mine, I need to find two more books where they talk about the designer I've chosen so I can use them as references in my essay, so I can't finish it til I find them :thumbdown:

Yes it was! :naughty:

Thank you! I think I'll manage it! :thumb_yello:

they're so embarrassing we pretended to be background dancers that's why we make the same moves all the time hahaha

Oh is that what you two were doing? With all the posing and stuff :roftl: But I agree with Laurel (I think it was her) you two should be his Lollipop Girls

Perhaps I just know funny better than you :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

(You don't wanna know how many times I've watched that vid by now :lmfao: And even if you did, I couldn't tell you. I've lost count :lmao:)

Or maybe you just plain don't :mf_rosetinted:

Seriously? Lmao. It really wasn't that funny :naughty:

:roftl: Oh ok, good girl :naughty: (And I would've been too! :lmfao:)

SNOW! :shocked: *jealous* Well, actually, we had too.. but twas that awful rain-snow mix that makes everything horribly wet and only stays on the ground for a couple of hours. :thumbdown:

I'm good thanks, you?

It stayed all night and all day. It's melting now. We expected more on Thursday. At least it's the right month.

Woop! :yay: That's one out of the way.

I still haven't finished mine, I need to find two more books where they talk about the designer I've chosen so I can use them as references in my essay, so I can't finish it til I find them :thumbdown:

It was the hardest one. The others I'll be ok with.

I hope you find them soon.

It was the hardest one. The others I'll be ok with.

I hope you find them soon.

Always good to get the hardest out of the way.

I hope so too, I have the whole of tomorrow to look for them and finish the essay.

Or maybe you just plain don't

Seriously? Lmao. It really wasn't that funny

Pfft, what do you know :mf_rosetinted:

Yes :lmfao: I do have a tendency to have insane fits of laughter at random things which others just don't seem to get (:naughty:) and have them giving me weird looks. :roftl: That's why I did the pleeeeeaaaaseee say someone else finds this funny.... because I never know if other people will see what I see :lmao:

I'm off now. Bye bye girls and goodnight! :bye:

Good night Mario! :bye: And good night girls! I must be off now as well. xxx

Pfft, what do you know

Yes :lmfao: I do have a tendency to have insane fits of laughter at random things which others just don't seem to get (:naughty:) and have them giving me weird looks. :roftl: That's why I did the pleeeeeaaaaseee say someone else finds this funny.... because I never know if other people will see what I see :lmao:

Good night Mario! :bye: And good night girls! I must be off now as well. xxx

More than you do :mf_rosetinted:

Well there's your answer, since noone replied :naughty:

Niiiight x x