The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finding pics of Mika's bum is like treasure hunting :teehee: hunting because i have over 8000 pics of Him & treasure because, well... have you seen it? :mf_lustslow:

w59bordervw7.jpg

tumblr_lp88yuTWta1qll4rho1_400.jpg

tumblr_lqgcybXPrx1r28iy7o4_500.jpg

tumblr_lkh909df1e1qawnxco1_500.jpg

i'm not usually one to quote country songs but these lyrics just so fit Mika...

"I don't know what you've done to me,

But I know this much is true:

I wanna do bad things with you.

I wanna do real bad things with you."

RRROWR :chkn:

finding pics of Mika's bum is like treasure hunting :teehee: hunting because i have over 8000 pics of Him & treasure because, well... have you seen it? :mf_lustslow:

w59bordervw7.jpg

those are some mighty tight jeans there...:thumb_yello:

isn't that the true blood theme song?:teehee: yea i know all about that mika-effect...

keep hunting girl! your efforts are much appreciated! :biggrin2:

:shocked:

my oh my! you all have been busy in my absence!

i was alternately drooling and cracking up so hard all through this thread :roftl: there's so much i could've quoted!

Where have you been?! The butt thread hasn't been the same without you! Your effort was most definitely missed! :naughty:

i *do* feel a bit better now, thanks! and the idea is to def force her to sit and watch it with me while i :fangurl:

Oooohh I might force one of my mates to watch it with me too! Thanks for the excellent idea! :teehee:

That's so true! Plus it's kind of a hard quest since his butt is so small you actually have to look for it... :teehee:

Isn't that the theme song of True Blood you just quoted by the way? It's HAWT. Definitely fits Meeks and what I'd like to do to him. :naughty:

those are some mighty tight jeans there...

bad suspenders are blocking the view a bit

isn't that the true blood theme song?:teehee: yea i know all about that mika-effect...

why yes it is the True Blood theme song :naughty:

keep hunting girl! your efforts are much appreciated! :biggrin2:

probably not by Mika :aah:

Where have you been?! The butt thread hasn't been the same without you! Your effort was most definitely missed! :naughty:

no internet at home :( cuz i'm poor & i spend all my money on Mika stuff :aah:

Oooohh I might force one of my mates to watch it with me too! Thanks for the excellent idea! :teehee:

i recommend watching it alone for the first time, so you can enjoy it privately :das: then forcing everyone you can to watch it with you the next 50 times you watch it

That's so true! Plus it's kind of a hard quest since his butt is so small you actually have to look for it... :teehee:

yeah, you can't just scroll through very fast or you'll miss it

Isn't that the theme song of True Blood you just quoted by the way? It's HAWT. Definitely fits Meeks and what I'd like to do to him. :naughty:

i figured i wasn't the only one :teehee:

tumblr_lkh909df1e1qawnxco1_500.jpg

Didn't comment this on my last post, but DAMN I'm jealous to whoevers hand that is! And it looks like a guys hand too. :das:

i recommend watching it alone for the first time, so you can enjoy it privately :das: then forcing everyone you can to watch it with you the next 50 times you watch it

i figured i wasn't the only one :teehee:

Oh I missed you and your ambiguous posts! :roftl:

The more the merrier... :naughty:

says who? are you saying meeks might not be appreciative of his butt being oogled?? :blink::aah:

Yeah! I mean if I had a fanforum and there was an entire thread dedicated to my butt I'd be flattered! ... Not creeped out at all... :roftl:

Just noticed that he wears an undies inside his boxers :teehee::naughty:

I've always wondered whether he has double underwear or not! It seemed kind of dangerous to be wearing nothing but those loose ones... :naughty:

Poisonyoulove, do you know where he stated that? Oh and thanks for posting, what an awesome way to start the day! :teehee:

It took me a few minutes to remember, but then I found it.
at just under six minutes in . . . he doesn't actually say he was wearing nothing underneath, but says "let's just put it this way, I hope the rushes never ever ever come out." :aah:

Mika talks about it in this interview too

http://mikatube.com/audio/30/2009.08.25-rockfm-indemand-mika

he didn't know what a jockstrap is :teehee:

tumblr_lu8vl8W8Be1r0llt9.gif

Mika talks about it in this interview too

http://mikatube.com/audio/30/2009.08.25-rockfm-indemand-mika

he didn't know what a jockstrap is :teehee:

tumblr_lu8vl8W8Be1r0llt9.gif

Aahh I've never heard that interview before, thank you so much! That was so much fun! :roftl:

I know that when he said the whole dancing-in-your-underwear thing was painful he meant it as in embarrassing, but it makes you wonder if it was painful for him physically as well... :teehee: After all we're talking about a man who sings about One Foot Boy...

Aahh I've never heard that interview before, thank you so much! That was so much fun! :roftl:

I know that when he said the whole dancing-in-your-underwear thing was painful he meant it as in embarrassing, but it makes you wonder if it was painful for him physically as well... :teehee: After all we're talking about a man who sings about One Foot Boy...

:shocked::lmfao::naughty:

NO COMMENT just mental pictures

Best gif i ever have seen! :roftl:

i can't stop watching it :shocked:

and wondering if he's holding his hips off the floor a little bit or... maybe he got carpet burn & that's why it was painful :teehee:

Edited by kreacher

think he enjoys it:mf_rosetinted:

oh so you mean his hips were forced off the floor by his um... dareisayit... uh... one foot tent pole?

oh good god, it's a good thing i didn't pack away my tile scrubbing brush :blush-anim-cl:

oh so you mean his hips were forced off the floor by his um... dareisayit... uh... one foot tent pole?

oh good god, it's a good thing i didn't pack away my tile scrubbing brush :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:where does he normally keep this pole you speak of though? is it only unleashed at certain times?

I can kiss it better... :naughty:

Seriously though, that is one awesome gif. Wow.

yea you'd like that won't you? :naughty:

:naughty:where does he normally keep this pole you speak of though? is it only unleashed at certain times?

yea you'd like that won't you? :naughty:

:floor:

Yes... Yes I would. I enjoy making people feel better, I'm just that good-natured. :blush-anim-cl:

We're talking about the carpet burn he's got on his nose right?