OMG falls in love with Mika a million times more!!

DarkLight

I just came across this on youtube & oh my goodness:mf_lustslow: his voice that jacket those curls:mf_lustslow::wub2::drool: just make me melt :wub2:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ByonA33j0

i'm so glad i came across this clip

You know I'd soooooo love to have a jacket like that!!! it's one of the best i've ever seen him wear!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikaaaaaaaaaa, post a new vlog pleaseeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you Chantelle, you know that I'm already in love with Mika :wub2:

me too as you already know!!

this just made me love him a million times more if that's possible:wub2: he's just soo adorable in that clip his voice when he talks just makes me melt inside:wub2:

I was there!:wub2:
oh really wow :shocked: you lucky thing

Sometimes I feel a little sad because I don't understand very well what he says, I understand better the writing of English. :thumbdown:

yeah I know what you mean I sometimes find it hard to understand Ricky Martin when he speaks spanish, I do speak some spanish but sometimes have trouble understanding when he speaks it so fast I can hardly keep up!!!

oh really wow :shocked: you lucky thing

yeah I know what you mean I sometimes find it hard to understand Ricky Martin when he speaks spanish, I do speak some spanish but sometimes have trouble understanding when he speaks it so fast I can hardly keep up!!!

exactly, and just living in another country that I could learn better

:thumbdown:

someone said yesterday something about Ricky Martin being gay, I never knew anything and you? :boxed:

exactly, and just living in another country that I could learn better

:thumbdown:

someone said yesterday something about Ricky Martin being gay, I never knew anything and you? :boxed:

mm i don't think he is:blink:

A LOT of people speculate about his sexuality like they do with Mika but Ricky has actually said he is NOT gay & that if he was he'd just say so

he said he's comfortable with who he is & would not hide his sexuality as he feels there's nothing to be ashamed of if you are gay! So I guess i'll take his word for it:punk:

I think a lot of people really felt he must be gay when he got his cousin to carry babies for him they instantly assume that makes him gay

just cause clay aitken did the same & he IS gay! they assume Ricky must be too!

but my guess is he's still devastated by having his heart broken by rebecca de alba & doesn't feel anyone can replace her & he's getting closer to his 40's wants to be a dad so thought why not become a dad before he's too old & Knackered

I know he dated Rebecca for 10 years spilt with her mentioned a year or so later he's still in love with her they got back together then spilt up a year & a half later so my guess is he still loves her & can't move on?!?

Edited by DarkLight

mm i don't think he is:blink:

A LOT of people speculate about his sexuality like they do with Mika but Ricky has actually said he is NOT gay & that if he was he'd just say so

he said he's comfortable with who he is & would not hide his sexuality as he feels there's nothing to be ashamed of if you are gay! So I guess i'll take his word for it:punk:

I think a lot of people really felt he must be gay when he got his cousin to carry babies for him they instantly assume that makes him gay

just cause clay aitken did the same & he IS gay! they assume Ricky must be too!

but my guess is he's still devastated by having his heart broken by rebecca de alba & doesn't feel anyone can replace her & he's getting closer to his 40's wants to be a dad so thought why not become a dad before he's too old & Knackered

I know he dated Rebecca for 10 years spilt with her mentioned a year or so later he's still in love with her they got back together then spilt up a year & a half later so my guess is he still loves her & can't move on?!?

I didn't know about this story of babies, I hope he finds someone he'll be happy :wub2::wink2:

I just came across this on youtube & oh my goodness:mf_lustslow: his voice that jacket those curls:mf_lustslow::wub2::drool: just make me melt :wub2:

You know I'd soooooo love to have a jacket like that!!! it's one of the best i've ever seen him wear!!!

thanks for reminding me of this vid! i havent seen it in a while and it is great:wub2:

I didn't know about this story of babies, I hope he finds someone he'll be happy :wub2::wink2:

yeah me too:thumb_yello::punk:

thanks for reminding me of this vid! i havent seen it in a while and it is great:wub2:

you're welcome :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...
I just came across this on youtube & oh my goodness:mf_lustslow: his voice that jacket those curls:m

aw,yes! That vid:das:

cuuute,but...that LGs...r so....:roftl::roftl:

Cuuute!:wub2:

The jacket is really cool! *wants one like it*