I'm thinking about downloading also the music videos... hmmm, i need an official Killers dvd xP

Yup, thanks

Hmm...the Killers have a DVD, don't they? Aah, I don't know...I was just making a guess. :aah:

i didnt think of anything that COULD be done w/out it actually!!!!

god im going insane!

haha I can rhyme off at least 5 things right now. :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking the video quality....

*Add 3 lines of cursing* I'm going to cry... the quality kick ass...

Thank goodness it's not angry cursing. :naughty:

Well... they have... kinda, an unofficial one wich is a documental... but a recorded concert like Mika's PDP or LICM... nope :sneaky2:

Pfft. Mika has TWO! I think The Killers should follow his lead and make one. :naughty:...their fans would appreciate it. :wink2:

Thank goodness it's not angry cursing. :naughty:

Pfft. Mika has TWO! I think The Killers should follow his lead and make one. :naughty:...their fans would appreciate it. :wink2:

You're right, I like happy cursing

Mika loves his fans... that's why i love him even more, he thinks about us and our obsessive love for him. They should, absolutely! I hope they can hear you... T-T

You're right, I like happiness cursing

Mika loves his fans... that's why i love him even more, he thinks about us and our (some fans) obsessive love for him. They should, absolutely! I hope they can hear you... T-T

He really does. :wub2:

Well, if they do make a DVD, it should be of a big venue (why not? :lol3:). Like if they did Madison Sqaure Garden or someting. :naughty:

and shivering. brrr! my dad has nailed blankets over our doors because it is soooo cold! Now they look really funny, but the house is a tad bit warmer.

I was cold a while ago, but am okay now! Mind you, our heat is on and...I'm in the basement (not the warmest place in the house :lol3:).

Awww! Is the heating not working?

I was cold a while ago, but am okay now! Mind you, our heat is on and...I'm in the basement (not the warmest place in the house :lol3:).

Awww! Is the heating not working?

It works. Our doors are just really badly insulated. My dad also wrongly blames it on the cat. He complains because a door that we used to always keep closed during the winter has to be open so he can get to the litter box.

It works. Our doors are just really badly insulated. My dad also wrongly blames it on the cat. He complains because a door that we used to always keep closed during the winter has to be open so he can get to the litter box.

Oh right, that makes sense! Awww, so your cat is an outside cat? Or is that a different door?