Top Posters In This Topic

you and I...are so disgusting LOL

weirdos

:D

My nails are eaten' date='haha,I dont have nails actually

I'm listening to Michael jacksons you rock my world[/quote']

haha we are! lol

o nice. i cant bite my nails.

i want to move my cat because i dont want to have to sleep in the position im in.. im too lazy to move to the other side of my bed!

haha' date='well ur lazy

whats ur zodiac???

I'm libra,and you are lazy

so guess

youre libra too:D[/quote']

haha im a LEO actually. lol

well she was in the center, streched out, so either way, she would have been in my way, but i moved. THEN she got up. shes evil sometimes. lol.

devil's infant

cat

LOL

my cat is missing for 2 weeks' date='guess he's dead:shocked:

and my other cat is stupid,I hate her,she loves to cuddle,and she's kissing my nose always,she's yuck,LOL[/quote']

aw im so sorry! hope hes not, hope hes just steeling other kitties food, and comes home safe!!

aw but thats so cute!!!

yes it was cute in the beginning but she's annoying as hell now...gotta sit in my lap while I'm at this thing and then she licks my nose yuck!!!

and other kitten,the lost one...I was looking for him,and couldn't find him anywhere!He was so cute,he used to lick my shirt since mother left him...I loved that cat so much,I have picture of me and him somewhere

yes it was cute in the beginning but she's annoying as hell now...gotta sit in my lap while I'm at this thing and then she licks my nose yuck!!!

and other kitten' date='the lost one...I was looking for him,and couldn't find him anywhere!He was so cute,he used to lick my shirt since mother left him...I loved that cat so much,I have picture of me and him somewhere[/quote']

o ya.

aww. well i hope he comes back.

well im off to try to sleep.