How did you spend your Christmas?

Tatiana_tlt

There was Christmas. How did you spend it? What did you do, with who, what did you eat?

Here in Russia we celebrate Christmas only 7th of January and it's not a big holiday, nothing's special here.

And I've been always interested how people celebrate the great holiday of the year in different countries.

Please share it.

It would be super if you also show a couple pics :)

Thanx.

Tatiana.

Edited by Tatiana_tlt

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we don't celebrate xmas as Catholics do but we celebrate it more as a family holiday. On xmas day we normally do nothing- we're just being lazy all day long, we watch tv, have some visits or we go somewhere. On xmas eve we have a lovely dinner, we set up a christmas tree and exchange presents.

:wink2:

But I know that people who are Christians go to midnight mass, and probably do other stuff I don't know about.:naughty:

My Christmas has been a roller coaster of emotions today. :( My family and I won't celebrate until this evening because my parents work until 8pm...but in the meantime I have been busy arguing with my ex-boyfriend about things that I don't want to think about today.

*sigh*

Hope everyone else is having a great Christmas, though. :)

I had to study for my exams but in the evening I had a meal with my family; then there were presents! They gave me a Mikacalendar!:thumb_yello: And after the dessert we watched for the first time the Mika PDPdvd!! :punk:

I'm sorry to hear that some of you didn't have an amazing christmas :huglove:

hmm...well i went shopping with my dad on christmas' eve and when i got out from the store it was snowing with huge snowflakes, and it's still snowing since then :mf_lustslow:(i'm getting ready to go sledging btw)

and then i got home, decorated the christmas tree, and went to my grandmum's with my mum, my cousin and my aunt, we got...drunk (a little)

sang carols, in the house and outside the house...(i still think it's a miracle no one threw eggs at us :roftl:)...and well i had a lot of fun.

yesterday i went out with my little cousin, had a great snowfight and made a snowman :wub2:

nice christmas, with loads of great pressies :blush-anim-cl:

I spent Christmas Day with my three kids. We went to the movies and I saw Twilight *a g a i n* We went out to breakfast and dinner -- and then we went home. We did the whole Chrstmas dinner and presents thing on Wednesday ~so that we would be FREE on Thursday~ and then it continues today -- I am at work right now -- but, my parents are meeting me over here when I get off and bringing the kids to me ... and we are going SHOPPING and out to dinner ... and bowling. Then at 10:10 tonight I am going to see Twilight AGAIN for the third time in three days! :naughty:

This weekend I am NOT leaving my house! I am just going to do my weekend cleaning and laundry and watch the movies that I bought/rented! Time to finally RELAX :thumb_yello:

I made this dessert :bleh:

25cd0fe1b0b2.jpg

So here's your famous dish :das: Looks delicious :bleh:

I spend my Christmas with family and some crazy relatives that come last night, drinkin' home-made kvass, eatin' cakes and eating .. well, basicly eatin :blink:

So here's your famous dish :das: Looks delicious :bleh:

I spend my Christmas with family and some crazy relatives that come last night, drinkin' home-made kvass, eatin' cakes and eating .. well, basicly eatin :blink:

yeah,thanks:roftl:

just like me.. <---- eatin':naughty:

I was woken up by an eight year old (who was woken up by a 27 year old) at 6:40am... we then watched the eight year old open her Santa presents, then we did the presents under the tree... we had breakfast, played with the eight year old's presents, then went to my aunt's place for lunch...

We had turkey, ham, vegetables, silverside, prawns and other yummy stuff... after lunch I had a sleep, then we went to my uncle's house... we sat around for ages talking, then had similar to what we had at my aunt's house, but also there was salad and oysters... we then had a big family photo (cause all the aunts, uncles, cousins and little kids were there), had desert (including icecream and fruit), then talked some more while the little kids played hide and seek in the dark...

and that's about it!