• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A photo from Mexico

15 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

NEWSPAPER

El Debate de Los Mochis

• 24 Sep 2019@debate.com.mx

pressreader

https://pressreader.com/@Eriko_Shino/csb_qcQ8GhhytA4MU4WCbdhE3fVhBCzelkRq_FCE1JJJOOO6isOi4D3ZFxeR-ho5bOFC

Mika abre su corazón

El cantautor habló sobre los cambios que ha realizado durante su trayectoria y de todo lo nuevo que viene para él

Todo cambió para Mika en el último lustro, algo que ahora desea proyectar con su música. El cantautor libanés-británico cambió a todo su staff de trabajo hace cuatro años, se propuso hablar de temas íntimos en sus nuevas canciones y empezó a hablar libremente de su sexualidad. u Cambios

Toda esa madurez espera volcarla en su show del Plaza Condesa, en la Ciudad de México. “Antes tenía muchos temores, pero creo que llegué a una etapa en la que dije: ‘¡Al diablo, que cambie todo!’. Me propuse crecer, madurar, y lo conseguí.

“Mi equipo de trabajo es distinto, mi percepción de la vida es diferente y me alejé de los temores que tenía. Creo que eso se me nota: soy un hombre más cabal, maduro, con las riendas de su vida y que aprecia lo que tiene y lo que ha vivido”, aseguró en entrevista el intérprete del éxito Grace Kelly.

De 1.91 metros de estatura y 36 años recién cumplidos, el también influencer vino a presentar

el que será su quinto álbum de estudio, My Name is Michael Holbrook, que saldrá a la venta este 4 de octubre.

“Cambié todo, incluso hasta mi forma de ser. Ya no soy complaciente, soy más directo y más claro. Ya no vengo a decir: ‘amo a México, vengo a comer mole, ¡viva!’. Ahora digo por qué aprecio a los mexicanos”.

“Tomorrow”, “Ice Cream” y “Dear Jealousy” son algunas de las rolas que se incluyen en este disco, además de “Paloma”, una pieza que le dedica a su hermana. “Hace unos años hubo un accidente en la familia que me dejó en ‘shock’. Mi hermana Paloma, con quien soy muy cercano, y tiene parálisis lateral, vivía uno de sus mejores días al mudarse como independiente a su propio departamento. Tuvo un accidente, cayó y todo nos cambió.

“Era el cumpleaños número 60 de mi padre y fue muy doloroso verla en estado crítico; milagrosamente se salvó. Yo me guardé esa experiencia, no quería hablar de ella, y finalmente me decidí a escribirle una canción. Fue tan oscura y tan bella, tan triste, tan aleccionadora”.

u Esfuerzo

Mika, quien es abiertamente gay, aseguró que todo el proceso de renovación que ha vivido en los últimos años es producto de cuestionarse todo, hasta su misión en la vida.

“Empecé en esto con la idea de disfrutarlo, pero nunca me imaginé que mi primer disco (Life in Cartoon Motion) vendería más de cinco millones de unidades. “Estudié canto y piano con mi mamá, y trabajé de mesero para pagarme los días de grabación. Todo eso me hizo valorar el esfuerzo, pero me he cuestionado todo. Creo que ya estoy en el lugar correcto”, señaló. “Conseguimos un lleno total para la fecha de hoy en el Plaza Condesa y me pidieron dos más, pero prefiero regresar el próximo año, con más fechas o a otro lugar. Vendrá una nueva gran experiencia”.

:uk:Google translator

Reveal hidden contents

Mika opens his heart

The singer-songwriter talked about the changes he has made during his career and about everything new that comes for him

Everything changed for Mika in the last five years, something that she now wants to project with her music. The Lebanese-British singer-songwriter changed all his work staff four years ago, set out to talk about intimate topics in his new songs and began to talk freely about his sexuality. u Changes

All that maturity expects to dump her in her show at Plaza Condesa, in Mexico City. “I used to have a lot of fears, but I think I reached a stage where I said: Al To hell, change everything!’. I set out to grow, mature, and I got it.

“My work team is different, my perception of life is different and I moved away from the fears I had. I think that shows me: I am a more mature, mature man, with the reins of his life and who appreciates what he has and what he has lived, ”said the successful interpreter Grace Kelly in an interview.

1.91 meters tall and 36 years old, the influencer also came to present

which will be his fifth studio album, My Name is Michael Holbrook, which will go on sale this October 4.

“I changed everything, even my way of being. I am no longer complacent, I am more direct and clearer. I no longer come to say: ‘I love Mexico, I come to eat mole, alive!’. Now I say why I appreciate Mexicans. ”

"Tomorrow", "Ice Cream" and "Dear Jealousy" are some of the songs included in this album, in addition to "Paloma", a piece dedicated to his sister. “A few years ago there was an accident in the family that left me in‘ shock ’. My sister Paloma, with whom I am very close, and has lateral paralysis, lived one of her best days when she moved as an independent to her own apartment. He had an accident, he fell and everything changed us.

“It was my father's 60th birthday and it was very painful to see her in critical condition; miraculously saved. I kept that experience, I didn't want to talk about it, and finally I decided to write him a song. It was so dark and so beautiful, so sad, so sobering. ”

u Effort

Mika, who is openly gay, said that the whole renewal process she has experienced in recent years is the product of questioning everything, even her mission in life.

“I started on this with the idea of enjoying it, but I never imagined that my first album (Life in Cartoon Motion) would sell more than five million units. “I studied singing and piano with my mother, and worked as a waiter to pay me for the days of recording. All that made me value the effort, but I have questioned everything. I think I'm in the right place, ”he said. “We got a total full for today's date at Plaza Condesa and they asked me for two more, but I prefer to return next year, with more dates or to another place. A new great experience will come. ”

1582804569_ElDebatedeLosMochis-24Sep2019(1).thumb.jpg.b5ec57e21fedccd57e885af2c7863e69.jpg

2110012874_ElDebatedeLosMochis-24Sep2019(2).thumb.jpg.981a514684531427c27821c097db8a67.jpg

• Like 1