Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

Happy to make you faint and drool guys ^^. But Jasper is MINE. Japser for the looks, and Jacob for the laugh and fun, great plan isn't it?

P E R F E C T person:

Edwards looks

Mika's personality

:harp:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mabe someone will slap me, but I think Robert Patterson is not THAT hot. I mean, he's really ok, but he doesn't make me drool or faint ^^. He doesn't correspond the image I made of Edward.

*Hides*

THAT is one reason I am SO glad that I saw the movie BEFORE I read the book!!!! I already had ALL of the images inplanted in my brain -- made reading all the more fun and 'visually spectacular' :naughty:

yay so you're in Team Jasper aswell :naughty:

If we have to choose, then I'd need a special kind of gift: the one to split into several mes. So I could be in more than one team. I'd be with Jasper and Jacob. :roftl::roftl:

I'm always having silly accidents. :naughty:

Glad I am not the only one -- I fell in the yard the other day while playing soccer with Alysia and busted my knee all up! He was like ONLY you mother! :naughty:

BUt, he was SO sweet and wiped me off..... :wub2:

AFTER he died laughing - of course!

If we have to choose, then I'd need a special kind of gift: the one to split into several mes. So I could be in more than one team. I'd be with Jasper and Jacob. :roftl::roftl:

uuummm -- there it is! I am Edward/Jacob/Charlie! :lmao:

Move over Sue Clearwater ......

Does anyone else agree that Carlisle is really hot too?

My friend warned me before we went in (cos she'd seen it before) that Carlisle was a serious let down.\

I went in and I was like:mf_lustslow::drool:

OH Y E S!!!!! Carlisle is ober hot and Jenny Garth gets to sleep with him everynight! Wonder is they ever played 'vampire' :das:

I'm often disappointed when I see the movie after the book, cause I imagine a lot of things! And then, in the movies, a lot of things are not like I imagined them... usually, the people are all right, cause it's hard for me to imagine the faces - I imagine the general features, but it's not precise. But the places and scenery is often disappointing. I had a precise image of what the Forks High School and Bella and Edward's homes look like (for eg). Well, the Cullens' house is more or less as I imagined it.

Glad I am not the only one -- I fell in the yard the other day while playing soccer with Alysia and busted my knee all up! He was like ONLY you mother! :naughty:

BUt, he was SO sweet and wiped me off..... :wub2:

AFTER he died laughing - of course!

Ouch! Are you ok?

I busted my ankle on Saturday by slipping on a floor.

Ouch! Are you ok?

I busted my ankle on Saturday by slipping on a floor.

Yeah I am okay! I sat there in the grass - itching and crying for a few minutes -- but, got up like a champ! :roftl:

How is your ankle? :shocked:

If I ever get a husband he better be into vampire activities :das:

BITE me damn it :licks_lips:

hahahha... grr! Only if I can make him dress all vintage and put on eye make-up:naughty:

(Like in Bella's dream just after she figures out Edwards a vampire and he's all done up like Dracula... wow!!!)