• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mf_rosetinted:

she`s ugly :mf_rosetinted:

but really.. i can`t imagine her as Leah :blink:

yeaap, she sucks!

She is so argg! I hatee her!! she can not be leah!! Leah is cool ( well, actually I hate Leah in the book :naughty: )

but Leah is to cool for her, she don´t know how to act lol

hey everybody, u must listen "the fear" is the new song of Lilly Allen,

is cool

Oh man, she's not Leah, it's IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Well, I don't think she's ugly, but she's too cute, too sweet, to play Leah...

And about "Midnight Sun", I will not read the draft on Stephenie Meyer website; I'll wait till the book is out^^. Patience patience...

You know, I was wondering. Didn't you wait for the love scene between Bella and Edward in "Breaking Dawn" so much? Weren't you disappointed by the fact that it's actually missing? I am. I was waiting for this scene, cause I think that was one of the most important points of their relationship... On the other hand, the biting-pillow detail cracked me up :roftl:

You know, I was wondering. Didn't you wait for the love scene between Bella and Edward in "Breaking Dawn" so much? Weren't you disappointed by the fact that it's actually missing? I am. I was waiting for this scene, cause I think that was one of the most important points of their relationship... On the other hand, the biting-pillow detail cracked me up :roftl:

I heard that is was really down played! Cause you know me -- I was asking ALL about that part! :das:

I was VERY disappointed to hear that it was SO downplayed .... someone said because the books are targeted for 'teens' so they did not fo into any detail at all~ It REALLY does suck! I was SO waiting for that part -- with GREAT anticipation! Of well --- I guess something is better then nothing! :doh:

.... and no one ever told me that the wolves and vamps team up in Eclipse to fight the Newborns :sneaky2: W H Y -- cause I wanted it to happen so bad? I guess you just wanted me to find it out for myself! You know I hate suprises!

Oh well -- that is the part I am at in Eclipse right now .... they are in the baseball field at 3 AM for the meeting and the wolves are just arriving. I love how they came as their wolves self -- cause they do not trust the Cullens and Edward has to interpret for them! LOVE IT! :naughty:

Okay -- I have to admit that Eclipse is starting to get better to me! I love how Jacob showed up at the CULLEN'S HOUSE for the graduation party! :roftl:

That dude has some balls - I tell ya!

I'm not sure :naughty: Although I got more teary eyed cos I didn't really think about how romantic and sweet it was til last night, and how much I want that :crybaby:

aaawwww that is the SAME thing I said to my son!!!!! WHO dosen't want that!!!! I am on a mission to find my Edward!!!!! :wub2: