Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..... after all my time SEARCHING for Breaking Dawn ---

Austin called me at work Friday -- he was at the store, and had found BREAKING DAWN! He was like- do you want me to get it for you? And I was like, do you really have to ask me that question :doh:

So anyways - I finished Eclipse last night --- KNOWING that I H A D Breaking Dawn :woot_jump:

I have to say ..... Eclipse REALLY did get alot better! *Still New Moon is my fave so far* ..... I FREAKIN' L O V E D it when Bella asked Jacob to kiss her and the moment that she realized that she was in love wth him -- and KISSED HIM BACK! Ahhhhh --- it was g r e a t! :wub2:

So I am on Breaking Dawn now..... they are married and on their honeymoon!

OKAY -- now I see what everyone was talking about! :sneaky2:

I am SO FREAKIN PISSED!

We have waited and waited and waited for this moment to arrive ---

it is finally here .... and nothing! Nada! WTF!

I see what you meant now Emilie .... when someone had told me it was really 'downplayed' .... you were right -- it wasn't 'downplayed' it was non-existent. :sneaky2: HOW could Stephenie torture us like that! And is the BIGGEST night imaginable going to just be skipped over on the big screen?

I am SO mad -- I put the book down! :mf_rosetinted:

*not for long, surely - but STILL* :hair:

..... after all my time SEARCHING for Breaking Dawn ---

Austin called me at work Friday -- he was at the store, and had found BREAKING DAWN! He was like- do you want me to get it for you? And I was like, do you really have to ask me that question :D oh:

So anyways - I finished Eclipse last night --- KNOWING that I H A D Breaking Dawn :woo t_jump:

I have to say ..... Eclipse REALLY did get alot better! *Still New Moon is my fave so far* ..... I FREAKIN' L O V E D it when Bella asked Jacob to kiss her and the moment that she realized that she was in love wth him -- and KISSED HIM BACK! Ahhhhh --- it was g r e a t! :wu b2:

So I am on Breaking Dawn now..... they are married and on their honeymoon!

OKAY -- now I see what everyone was talking about! :sne aky2:

I am SO FREAKIN PISSED!

We have waited and waited and waited for this moment to arrive ---

it is finally here .... and nothing! Nada! WTF!

I see what you meant now Emilie .... when someone had told me it was really 'downplayed' .... you were right -- it wasn't 'downplayed' it was non-existent. :snea ky2: HOW could Stephenie torture us like that! And is the BIGGEST night imaginable going to just be skipped over on the big screen?

I am SO mad -- I put the book down! :mf_rosetinted:

*not for long, surely - but STILL* :ha ir:

hahahahaha

yesss.. i was like: that was it?! :blink: i was quite dissapointed with that :thumbdown:

i`m so glad that you finally have Breaking Dawn!!! ^^

omg i read that whole thing in one night at like 1 in the morning i was dying of laughter hahahaha

it was great :roftl: i love it

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4150060/1/Luxuria

Bella and Jasper in love.. they had sex and Jasper ruined the wedding :naughty:

i`ll love it :bleh:

hahahahaha

yesss.. I was like: That was it?! :blink: I was quite dissapointed with that :thumbdown:

I`m so glad that you finally have breaking dawn!!! ^^

it was great :roftl: I love it

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4150060/1/luxuria

bella and jasper in love.. They had sex and jasper ruined the wedding :naughty:

I`ll love it :bleh:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh yayyyy another one!!!!!!! The people who write these are ****ing brilliant!!!! I am so jealous of people who can write like them they are amazing hahaha! I am so glad i that i have off tomorow hahaha