Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TRUST ME -- I know that feeling . . . . all too well!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

This will be the last time I'll see it this month ... OMG no ... because I'll be out of town ... bleah... so I MUST enjoy it to the maximum. I must get dressed (I don't know with what...). Be right back.

I think it's my Swiss side, but I too need to plan everything in advance. I'm the one who is still too early in meetings (is it the right prep?) ^^.

Where do you live Adda?

Bucharest, Romania. somewhere Mika never was.

Bucharest, Romania. somewhere Mika never was.

Oh! I have a friend who comes from Romania, too! I met him in Cambridge two years ago. He's my good friend now ^^. He lives in Constanta. I know two expressions in Romanian: la masa, and gaurica curului (.......), lol.

Oh! I have a friend who comes from Romania, too! I met him in Cambridge two years ago. He's my good friend now ^^. He lives in Constanta. I know two expressions in Romanian: la masa, and gaurica curului (.......), lol.

Constanta is a great place. It's near the seaside. I've been there many times.:wub2:

Sorry, I said I'd be gone for one hour, but I had to constitute my annex for my linguistics work, which should be 10 to 15 pages (the work should be, not the annex). The annex is 85 pages long, I don't know if you imagine!!!!!!! It's crazy!!!!!:shocked:

Edited by Emerald

Sorry, I said I'd be gone for one hour, but I had to constitute my annex for my linguistics work, which should be 10 to 15 pages (the work should be, not the annex). The annex is 85 pages long, I don't know if you imagine!!!!!!! It's crazy!!!!!:shocked:

Speak English woman :fish: