foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cullenasked.jpg

*gigglesnort*

Fantastic! Congrats! I probably shouldn't say that but I have no idea who Edi is. Still awesome!

He plays Laurent in Twilight.

Carl&Esme were at it

Esme-and-Carlisle-twilight-movie-1.jpg

~sparkles~,yo!

25ksg1u.jpg

~spoilers~

jACOBvseDWARD.jpg

doubleomgz!

Carlisle and Esme: :das:

RPattz as the ball: He's very shiny! :naughty:

The note: :lmfao:

Clever!!!

outdoor3.jpg

set10.jpg

:wub2::wub2:

Aw. --smoulder-- --sparkle--

Nahce! :thumb_yello:

Note to self: Until the dvd is released around here in this country under the rock I think I'm going to reassemble the movie myself from all those screenshots :roftl:

Some animated gifs could quicken the process ... :wink2:

Aw. --smoulder-- --sparkle--

Nahce!

Note to self: Until the dvd is released around here in this country under the rock I think I'm going to reassemble the movie myself from all those screenshots

Some animated gifs could quicken the process ...

I''ll give u icons so ur not gonna be too spoiled mwhaha

http://damnprecious23.livejournal.com/34017.html#cutid1

I'm drooling in anticipation for what's next ;]

Snapshot_20090425_205128750.jpg

Snapshot_20090425_205109500.jpg

Snapshot_20090425_205114312.jpg

Snapshot_20090425_205111250.jpg

Snapshot_20090425_205107781.jpg

Snapshot_20090425_205128312.jpg

Snapshot_20090425_205316375.jpg

LOL now listen guys, let's all be simple about this:

Rpattz hates being analyzed but

his body language reveals some nervousness tho he's saying he's at ease 8]

from the direction of his look we could say he's not lying or making up stuff..

eheheh x]

Here we go... here's a few photos! I can't post them individually, but they're on my facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2179274&l=2f9d9824e7&id=582811576

Great pics!!

Me likes the hot security guy:mf_lustslow:

I'm drooling in anticipation for what's next ;]

Snapshot_20090425_205114312.jpg

LOL now listen guys, let's all be simple about this:

Rpattz hates being analyzed but

his body language reveals some nervousness tho he's saying he's at ease 8]

from the direction of his look we could say he's not lying or making up stuff..

eheheh x]

....or he's simply too good at making us believe that he's not lying....of course....:naughty:

I've completly missed the ET show and it was the best part :doh:

Rob is or will soon work on a soundtrack :yay:

....or he's simply too good at making us believe that he's not lying....of course....:naughty:

Guess we'll have to watch the nose. :roftl:

I've completly missed the ET show and it was the best part :doh:

Rob is or will soon work on a soundtrack :yay:

But he can't say what it's for... .. ... yet.

Liar! I bet he can. :sneaky2:

Is it just me or do his days have more than 24 hours? *jealous*

Hm, maybe he just doesn't sleep. :bleh:

Guess we'll have to watch the nose. :roftl:

But he can't say what it's for... .. ... yet.

Liar! I bet he can. :sneaky2:

Is it just me or do his days have more than 24 hours? *jealous*

Hm, maybe he just doesn't sleep. :bleh:

That was exactly my thoughts :naughty:

Between filming, promoting, filming, promoting, filming....I dont know where he's gonna find some time for composing, recording, etc... It's not human!:blink:

In case the soundtrack is for "Remember me", a movie scheduled to be shoot this summer in NY, he wont be abble to keep his mouth shut for long...:bleh:

In case the soundtrack is for "Remember me", a movie scheduled to be shoot this summer in NY, he wont be abble to keep his mouth shut for long...:bleh:

Read somewhere that that one is already compared to 'Love Story' ...hm. Now I'm very curious about the soundtrack :roftl:

Dee dada deedee...

Today I registered on a local twilight fanclub forum and The whole of it it's NOTHING compared to this little thread here. I did that because a friend joined too, I didn't expect anything but they're so ... OnlyTwilight ... I don't know how to say this ...

They're all THE SAME type: they see bella as kristen and only like that(same with other characters, and I don't think they got that part with Rob is not Edward Cullen From The Book], and they want (well I have to mention that not 100%, but most) to bite/'BITE MEEEEE!!!' Edward Cullen (in their case Rob) & many more stuff like that.

MAYBE I am a litlle to bad and I try to be sorry 'bout that.

Oh and a BIG HUG :huglove: to all of you MFC!!! :wub2:

:huglove:

We won't scratch our necks, will we? :sneaky2:

I wonder if it is really possible to talk oneself into Robward wanting to lick one's blood.

Eww. I kinda feel sympathy with the boy. :bleh:

Today I registered on a local twilight fanclub forum and The whole of it it's NOTHING compared to this little thread here. I did that because a friend joined too, I didn't expect anything but they're so ... OnlyTwilight ... I don't know how to say this ...

They're all THE SAME type: they see bella as kristen and only like that(same with other characters, and I don't think they got that part with Rob is not Edward Cullen From The Book], and they want (well I have to mention that not 100%, but most) to bite/'BITE MEEEEE!!!' Edward Cullen (in their case Rob) & many more stuff like that.

ha ha ha MFC rocks!!!! Our thread is better then their site! We are too much to handle! Poor Meeks! :glasses3:

Read somewhere that that one is already compared to 'Love Story' ...hm. Now I'm very curious about the soundtrack :roftl:

Dee dada deedee...

We won't scratch our necks, will we? :sneaky2:

I wonder if it is really possible to talk oneself into Robward wanting to lick one's blood.

Eww. I kinda feel sympathy with the boy. :bleh:

:wub2:

Eww indeed, It must be awful.

I just discovered that Bella's Lullaby it's not that hard to play. :) And it's quite relaxing ...

OH YEAH:punk:

After I logged out from there I had this need to go hide somewhere or go home (MFC of course :wub2:). You know like those kids on Halloween in movies screaming and running and dropping their candies...

It is always GREAT to come home! It is SO cozy and warm here and you can feel the love in the air!!!! . . . and the stench! :puking:

:lmfao:

1) MFC rocks :punk:

2) I truly confess that I've met the most intelligent people ever on this website and my life was really crappy before. :tears:

Even teenagers here are smarter than average. And believe me... I'm a teacher!

thanks everybody :wub2:

(sorry for being so soppy, but I'm rather sad these days :( )

1) MFC rocks :punk:

2) I truly confess that I've met the most intelligent people ever on this website and my life was really crappy before. :tears:

Even teenagers here are smarter than average. And believe me... I'm a teacher!

thanks everybody :wub2:

ME TOO!!!!!!! :huglove:

The teens here are like genius . . . way more mature then some (most) of the adults!!!! TRUST ME. . . I would know!!!! :insane:

MFC is amazing!!!!

It has become my LIFE over the past 2 years!!!! :naughty:

Oh and a BIG HUG :huglove: to all of you MFC!!!

MFC is UNIQUE!

MFC'ers are SPECIAL!

There's nothing like here!

Anyway if you want to talk more about Twilight, the books, the movies, the actors, discuss theories...(of course you can do it here:wub2:) there's a good website "twilightersanonymous", it's not as crazy, insane, fun, addictive as MFC :naughty: but at least people are open minded and nice, from all ages and all countries...and not the "BITE ME" kind but still very Twilight obsessed :naughty:

Just to add that MFCers are making MFC UNIQUE :punk:

...and INSANE:roftl:

1)

:huglove: Don't be!

Anyway if you want to talk more about Twilight, the books, the movies, the actors, discuss theories...(of course you can do it here:wub2:) there's a good website "twilightersanonymous", it's not as crazy, insane, fun, addictive as MFC :naughty: but at least people are open minded and nice, from all ages and all countries...and not the "BITE ME" kind but still very Twilight obsessed :naughty:

Ah, thanks, I will look into that. :naughty:

randomness of the week:

Michael Angarano's parody w/ Paolo Conte music, yay 4 the sick ppl!

So_I_herd_Pattison____by_withdicedcorners.gif

Robert-Pattinson_02.jpg

mwhaha i'll keep offtoping on this board just to annoy the hell out of ya'll };>

Snapshot_20090424_18411315.jpg

^oh look! A SPARLE!!!

Snapshot_20090425_205013437.jpg

btw...do u know how many ppl from 7 to 70m yrs showed up @ the casting for appareances in Montepulciano?

Snapshot_20090425_204955500.jpg

+2000!!! U FOOLS!!!

Snapshot_20090425_204958796.jpg

they were all there women & men for a chance to meet the hunky director, obvs ;]

Snapshot_20090424_18372500.jpg