Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

don't u like Robward? edclln_02-1.jpg

{I'd preferred another actor to play the vegvamp btw..coz Rob talent is totally wasted on Summit failmovies}

yaysmiles.png

lol the Cedric times *sighs*

"Halfway through, Daniel Radcliffe came along and the girl snatched the pad away saying: 'I want Daniel!'"

qr19ax.gif

btw Henry Cavill woul've been a way sexier Jacob Black, pity he's a bit old for the role {but so is Rob mwhah}

932038152.jpg

lol, dunno why Kstew mattered but seems her opinion has been relevant in the choice 04four.jpg

Kstew...how did u got the role I wonder...

HOWULYKINDARAIN.gif

Rob did a drag audition before & got refused...

he'd be purrfect! x]tyra_cullen.gif

instead....another 2 blockbusters....*groans*

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

{I'd preferred another actor to play the vegvamp btw..coz Rob talent is totally wasted on Summit failmovies}

yaysmiles.png

QUOTE]

on this one it looked like he had devil horns.....lol:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

yaysmiles.png

QUOTE]

on this one it looked like he had devil horns.....lol:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Same here :roftl::roftl:

ja, he's a sexy devil... pix for the lulzspammin are always carefully selected ^^

now...I'm NOT hair-obsessed{mmm sideburns} but the NewMooners need to have those whigs fixed! xD

3453215404_04373c17af.jpg

3453207926_cb6eb66f45.jpg

MWHAHAHAHAAHA JACKSPER!!!! LMAO FOREVER!

24g0hfr.jpg

for some there aren't many hopes, like the natural dark Facinelli & Reed {the latter specially...ohai most beautiful woman in the world, how did u got the part, friendship w/ the director?!}

3453215868_9b18e18e7c.jpg

highg.jpg

see kidz, if your high on uppers or sedated on weed it shows in ya eyes O_0 xD

now aren't these 2 speshul or what?!

3453204022_d1f10a5667.jpg

yeah Rpattz nobody approves of stalkerazzi pix ...

3452388265_dc9a7b9afc.jpg

but I can't restrain my dazzled self to post your annoyed persona xD

Edited by greta
moar b!tchnss to come

Of course he doesn't - he's Gilbert really. :wink2: (But I think I will use the same doll to make an Edward doll someday.)

SV106231_r.jpg

It's funny... I knew nothing of Twilight when I started customizing these dolls. And yet they look surprisingly similar to Edward and Bella from the movie.

Edited by Marianne84

Of course he doesn't - he's Gilbert really. :wink2: (But I think I will use the same doll to make an Edward doll someday.)

SV106231_r.jpg

It's funny... I knew nothing of Twilight when I started customizing these dolls. And yet they look surprisingly similar to Edward and Bella from the movie.

Gilbert who? Grape?

Those cartoons are just too funny! :naughty:

__twilight___by_KeroTheHetetic.png

: twilight :

The fried egg...

:lmao: the egg!!!

After seeing these cartoons I start to believe that I'm reading crap or better re-reading (and I like it!!!).

I guess Stephenie meant it to be hilarious and over the top. Sometimes when I'm reading, I figure she was laughing while writing. :naughty:

:lmao: the egg!!!

After seeing these cartoons I start to believe that I'm reading crap or better re-reading (and I like it!!!).

I guess Stephenie meant it to be hilarious and over the top. Sometimes when I'm reading, I figure she was laughing while writing. :naughty:

Same here, when I came to the sparkling bit I had to laugh out loud, it's just so... :roftl:

I'd like to see Midnight Sun published, just to see if the story from Edward's point of view can be just as mushy. :naughty: I really don't want to read it unfinished and on a computer screen... :no:

Gilbert who? Grape?

Yep, Gilbert Grape. He's the first of my future collection of Johnny Depp movie characters. :naughty:

What book are those cartoon scenes from? I'm only just now reading Twilight. (I have seen the movie though.) I hope I won't find too many plot spoilers in this thread if I continue reading this... :blink:

Yep, Gilbert Grape. He's the first of my future collection of Johnny Depp movie characters. :naughty:

What book are those cartoon scenes from? I'm only just now reading Twilight. (I have seen the movie though.) I hope I won't find too many plot spoilers in this thread if I continue reading this... :blink:

Oh, for the fried egg thing New Moon is enough. :roftl:

A Johnny Depp character series? How cool, I'm anxious to see Captain Jack Sparrow :thumb_yello:

k, no plot spoilers

only satiric sparkles

Twilight_or_Toilet__by_kyla79.jpg

but u gotta have read/watched smt to get the lulz

1ae1373b790500a9256167b57d4b82b0.png

Edward/Bella relationship as in the first books

Twilight_by_neurotic21.jpg

what happened in the movie

70w9c8.jpg

Bellie_Bellie_Kissy_Kissy_by_SanityRidden.jpg

nq8l1f.jpg

my viiirrchhooo *tries to cover eyes as faster as possible*