The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Not at all!!!

*Hides rum can* :naughty:

Lush!:naughty:

:naughty: Yeah , yeah ... been there bebbeh !! :naughty: *'cept doesn't drink rum .... ewwww *

As long as it has an alcohol content, I'm there! Except for champagne, unless it has Grand Marnier and Cointreau in it to mellow it out :wink2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!!! I can't be bothered reading back through almost two weeks worth of posts, so has anything exciting been happening?

Oh and...

:groovy;HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!;groovy;

Welcome back!! HNY!! Did you get a Tan?? (yes, she gets around)

*sings* "That's when I think of you, it's all that I can do, I'd go mad if it wasn't for you" *runs off cackling madly*

OMG! Chandler Bing! I can't believe you just sang 1927 to me :bow:

That was a great album cover!...Open up and say....aaahhhh das

That was a good album. I was so fangurly. And there was no internet to make me delusional.

OMFG...can't breathe....mental picture...lmao

"We'll see who's ridin' who at the end of the race"

I think we're showing our age dearie!

:roftl: Don't act like you never did it in your lounge room when no one was home. You're a Kiss fan. You've probably tried breathing fire.

*scribbles green bikini clad girls onto screen then humps microphone*

:naughty: We're a good age. Refined by Retro, corrupted by glam rock, but musically educated for the better.. or smth like that. lol!!

I knew it wasn't brand spanking new but I hadn't heard it and I didn't realise it was 5 years old I think he dragged out a pile of his old stuff to coincide with Rock of Love 2.

I'm guessing, but I think I had heard it that long ago. And yeah, he did.

How do you manage to walk through a door with that head I don't need a notepad file, I'm inside your mind .....scared?......you should be

Actually, you're keeping my head warm :wub2:

Hi Hi!!! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and fun new years!

After last night, I never ever want to drink again EVER hehe :P

Cheers!

HNY!!!

Sure, you say you won't drink now, but.. even I had a baileys tonight. Lol!

Mmmm, rum. Beggars can't be choosers.

Still dry?

Instead of adding to the throng of useless 'goodbye' threads I'll just post in here to let you know that I'll be sparse for the next three weeks because I have exams. I might still pop in from time to time, I doubt I'll quit the place cold turkey. MSN, FaceBook and MySpace will be the best ways to reach me, though. :bye:

Instead of adding to the throng of useless 'goodbye' threads I'll just post in here to let you know that I'll be sparse for the next three weeks because I have exams. I might still pop in from time to time, I doubt I'll quit the place cold turkey. MSN, FaceBook and MySpace will be the best ways to reach me, though. :bye:

But, but, we're still catching up ft. OKD? :tears:

Good luck but I'm sure you will ace them:wink2:

But, but, we're still catching up ft. OKD? :tears:

Good luck but I'm sure you will ace them:wink2:

I don't think I can make the meet up on the 9th ft. OKD anymore because I'm going to attend a wedding. But there'll be time for meet ups after my exams (which coincide with my 21st). :wink2:

Good luck in the exams ST :thumb_yello:

:sneaky2: Stalking you guys is quite difficult when stupid me doesn't notice that there is a new thread. :doh:

Anyway - I'm trying to tidy up my attic and I have bunches of posters to give away for free. Does anyone here like Wentworth Miller or Prison Break? Or Lord of the Rings? I have more but I need to check all tubes and parcels first. I just want to get rid of(f) them and you wouldn't even have to pay the shipping (!!!). Any volunteers?

Hello everyone!!! I can't be bothered reading back through almost two weeks worth of posts, so has anything exciting been happening?

Oh and...

:groovy:HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:groovy:

Welcome back... so how was the trip?

And a HNY to you too

Hi Hi!!! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and fun new years! :thumb_yello:

After last night, I never ever want to drink again EVER hehe :P

Cheers! :bleh:

Ah the swearing off alcohol, a promise that is never kept (I didnt swear off it this morning or even feel like swearing off it so I was sweet)

Good luck... see you on the "other side"

And Tan... speaking of OD... what are we going to do on the day thats the big meet up? :fisch:

Oh frick - I'm impolite :boxed:.

A most happy new year to you all!!! :cheerful_h4h:

And Tan... speaking of OD... what are we going to do on the day thats the big meet up? :fisch:

:blink: Tell me! *is intrigued*

Welcome back!! HNY!! Did you get a Tan?? (yes, she gets around)

I'll pay that one :lmao:

OMG! Chandler Bing! I can't believe you just sang 1927 to me :bow:

Glad you liked it :naughty:...I was so tragic, I even had a crush on Eric!

That was a good album. I was so fangurly. And there was no internet to make me delusional.

Oh, so the delusion was just natural!

Don't act like you never did it in your lounge room when no one was home. You're a Kiss fan. You've probably tried breathing fire.

Never! Well, I may have ran around in make-up ft. at star but that's a whole other story:wink2:

*scribbles green bikini clad girls onto screen then humps microphone*

....and enjoying it way too much!

We're a good age. Refined by Retro, corrupted by glam rock, but musically educated for the better.. or smth like that. lol!!

Absolutely! *hi 5's*

Definitely corrupted by glam rock :das:

Actually, you're keeping my head warm

Echo...echo....echo....echo! Not much in here!

....btw, Dan Murphy's have the litre bottles of Bailey's on sale at the mo...I may have bought 1 or 2 myself :naughty:

Hello Aussies

I decided to get up after all

Hello Silver!

I don't think I can make the meet up on the 9th ft. OKD anymore because I'm going to attend a wedding. But there'll be time for meet ups after my exams (which coincide with my 21st).

:crybaby: Have fun at the wedding and that's ok for me but I don't think OKD will go quietly :naughty:!

Stalking you guys is quite difficult when stupid me doesn't notice that there is a new thread.

Anyway - I'm trying to tidy up my attic and I have bunches of posters to give away for free. Does anyone here like Wentworth Miller or Prison Break? Or Lord of the Rings? I have more but I need to check all tubes and parcels first. I just want to get rid of(f) them and you wouldn't even have to pay the shipping (!!!). Any volunteers?

Oh Petra, I love you...that was such a Bianca thing to do:roftl:

No thanks but it's sweet of you to ask.

What are you asking me for :shocked: I tried asking her what she wanted to do when she was here but she said she didn't mind and left it up to me....all ideas are welcome! The only thing I was thinking (coz she said she likes animal based stuff) was taking her to Phillip Island for the penguin parade etc!....and I thought Kelzy had the bright idea of spice girls type pics at Luna Park for our meet up....or was that you and I just gave Kelzy credit?

Oh frick - I'm impolite!

A most happy new year to you all!!!

Tell me! *is intrigued*

Happy Official New Year Petra :huglove:

As soon as we know, we'll let you know :naughty:

Hello Aussies

I decided to get up after all

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: Does this mean we have you in real time??

I don't think I can make the meet up on the 9th ft. OKD anymore because I'm going to attend a wedding. But there'll be time for meet ups after my exams (which coincide with my 21st).

I'll see you at the wedding. Don't be late. :naughty:

Stalking you guys is quite difficult when stupid me doesn't notice that there is a new thread.

Mika might want the LOTR posters after the indecent offer Froddo made him on the "I'm back" blog. *zhhz*

Ah the swearing off alcohol, a promise that is never kept (I didnt swear off it this morning or even feel like swearing off it so I was sweet)

Same! I had a Baileys tonight. I was craving it. :naughty:

And Tan... speaking of OD... what are we going to do on the day thats the big meet up?

Shave beeyankar's head?

Oh frick - I'm impolite .

A most happy new year to you all!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

I'll pay that one

*is smug*

Glad you liked it ...I was so tragic, I even had a crush on Eric!

Oh dear.. *pats your head* I had a crush on Juno Roxas. Remember Roxus?? :naughty:

Oh, so the delusion was just natural!

What delusion? *pbs*

Never! Well, I may have ran around in make-up ft. at star but that's a whole other story

And I may or may not have wished for a longer tongue, but let's not go there.

....and enjoying it way too much!

I wore out my vhs watching that. :naughty:

Absolutely! *hi 5's*

Definitely corrupted by glam rock

*wants more* :das:

Echo...echo....echo....echo! Not much in here!

That's because I took the green pill that gets rid of the imaginary friends. *hmph*

....btw, Dan Murphy's have the litre bottles of Bailey's on sale at the mo...I may have bought 1 or 2 myself

:shocked: BRB!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe......

:blink: Tell me! *is intrigued*

We'll tell you when we know :fisch:

What are you asking me for :shocked: I tried asking her what she wanted to do when she was here but she said she didn't mind and left it up to me....all ideas are welcome! The only thing I was thinking (coz she said she likes animal based stuff) was taking her to Phillip Island for the penguin parade etc!....and I thought Kelzy had the bright idea of spice girls type pics at Luna Park for our meet up....or was that you and I just gave Kelzy credit?

Penguin Parade *wants to go*

Ah yes that was right a day at Luna Park was suggested for the "big" meet up. I say we go with that still then ft spice girl pics

Same! I had a Baileys tonight. I was craving it. :naughty:

Party hard Kelz :punk:

Hello Tanya, have you been here all night/day?

Nopers....I went to AMF for a little while because I promised Kelzy but there was no one to talk to so I had to come back :wink2:

*is smug*

Oh dear.. *pats your head* I had a crush on Juno Roxas. Remember Roxus??

And I may or may not have wished for a longer tongue, but let's not go there.

I wore out my vhs watching that.

*wants more*

That's because I took the green pill that gets rid of the imaginary friends. *hmph*

:shocked: BRB!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe......

*slaps smugness out of you*

*nods head* I do, I do remember Roxus :naughty: I'm not sure whether that's more or less tragic than 1927!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=b4mGR3Mq5HY

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3iJORI55kPE

...for those hard to reach places :roftl:

You would!

Hell yeah :punk:....gives more :das:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=oESjf7xywwY

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=GccfzxHIXaY

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=n4qVJnhZwWY&feature=PlayList&p=C6BA18D66762C86E&playnext=1&index=9

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqb5EcU65IQ

I like the voices in my head too much to get rid of them!

:naughty:

Ah yes that was right a day at Luna Park was suggested for the "big" meet up. I say we go with that still then ft spice girl pics

*is welcome to come with* I'm waiting for Bianca to log in to MSN and tell me if she's interested in going so I can book tickets coz of the school hols!

We could always do Crown....we'll probably change our mind on the day anyways...I don't think OKD wanted to do the rides at Luna Park because of the cost but I'm not 100% sure.

*is welcome to come with* I'm waiting for Bianca to log in to MSN and tell me if she's interested in going so I can book tickets coz of the school hols!

We could always do Crown....we'll probably change our mind on the day anyways...I don't think OKD wanted to do the rides at Luna Park because of the cost but I'm not 100% sure.

Crown works as well... though we probably end up spending more at Crown :fisch:

But it has laser wars, bars and galactic circus, whats not to love?

Party hard Kelz

Sounds good to me. (the not so big meet up :naughty:)

Nopers....I went to AMF for a little while because I promised Kelzy but there was no one to talk to so I had to come back

*slaps smugness out of you*

*nods head* I do, I do remember Roxus I'm not sure whether that's more or less tragic than 1927!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=b4mGR3Mq5HY

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3iJORI55kPE

...for those hard to reach places

You would!

Hell yeah ....gives more

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=oESjf7xywwY

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=GccfzxHIXaY

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=n4qVJnhZwWY&feature=PlayList&p=C6BA18D66762C86E&playnext=1&index=9

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqb5EcU65IQ

I like the voices in my head too much to get rid of them!

Aww, someone will reply to you eventually.

Thanks. Your turn.

Just as tragic. I kissed Juno on the cheek in 1990 at a battle of the bands. :naughty: He ran through the crowd and I attacked. I was 13. LMAO!

Where are you now vs If I could. Well, WRUN was myself and my first BF's song. So, it wins for cheesyness.

And big lollipops.

I did! I still would..

Nice choices!!! omg!! I can still recite the open of Talk Dirty. of course.

Kiss!! :das:

I like the voices in my head too. When they're mine.*hmph*

Tanya! On behalf of the entire Aussie thread I am gonna have to say

"REDUCE the WIDTH of PAUL!!!"

kthnxbai.

:naughty:

Talking of me not understanding things, what is "kthnxbai":blink:

It's Lolcats.

Ok, Thanks, Goodbye.

Lolcats :rolls_eyes:

Often funny - but the deliberate misspellings and grammatical errors really get to me.

I am a pedant.

I haz issues